It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

So what?

For some it is "real" that the world is flat.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: Malisa

a reply to: Malisa

That is not what cross posting is, cross posting is putting a post from a different forum onto this forum. That is not the same as opening different forums on different websites that talk about the same topic.

See? People your age are unable to understand the basic concepts of how the web works, just look at you making a dumb mistake right now, and you are 17.... Suuuuuuureeeeeeeeee yuuuuuuuuuuuuus you are

From ATS ToS:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

It includes content that actually comes from other discussion boards.

That doesn't mean what you think it means, i did not copy content such as a thread and posted it here, i posted an image, i never linked to it or asked people to go post there, i never did a proxy post by someone else

However you have done exactly that, post the exact same content from another thread and linked to it as well, you even linked it on a few posts as a reply to another person saying "i opened a thread on this other forum" and had a link to it

What a failure you are

Also, stop trying to derail this and answer to Phage, don't run away from what he's asking

edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That is not what cross posting is, cross posting is putting a post from a different forum onto this forum. That is not the same as opening different forums on different websites that talk about the same topic.

See? People your age are unable to understand the basic concepts of how the web works, just look at you making a dumb mistake right now, and you are 17.... Suuuuuuureeeeeeeeee yuuuuuuuuuuuuus you are

From ATS ToS:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

No it doesn't, i did not link to it, i posted images with no source, so as to avoid doing exactly that

I did not write the original content i posted as images, is not a cross post because i DID NOT WRITE what the images show

Stop being a loser please, it only makes you lose even more lame than usual

No it is a cross post because it includes all content from other forums, even if it is not your post. You are just being ignorant as usual.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So what?

For some it is "real" that the world is flat.

They haven't experienced the world being flat.

I have the experience that leads me to the only conclusion;

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Some say, i may disagree, that we are part of the simulation. Without the mario world, mario wouldn't exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

From ATS ToS:

That doesn't mean what you think it means, i did not copy content such as a thread and posted it here, i posted an image, i never linked to it or asked people to go post there, i never did a proxy post by someone else

However you have done exactly that, post the exact same content from another thread and linked to it as well, you even linked it on a few posts as a reply to another person saying "i opened a thread on this other forum" and had a link to it

What a failure you are

Also, stop trying to derail this and answer to Phage, don't run away from what he's asking

Your excuses are pathetic, this is no excuse for cross posting. You clearly posted content from another forum in the form of an image, that is still posting content from another forum. It doesn't matter if it is an image or not, it is still being posted here.
edit on 6-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Tell them that.

If you do, how is that different from me saying that you have not experienced flashing eyes.

edit on 10/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

From ATS ToS:

What a failure you are

Your excuses are pathetic, this is no excuse for cross posting. You clearly posted content from another forum in the form of an image, that is still posting content from another forum. It doesn't matter if it is an image or not, it is still being posted here.

Cross posting explained for the old person

This one got removed because you were spamming so much, but title seems familiar... : P

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Tell them that.

If you do, how is that different from me saying that you have not experienced flashing eyes.

You can say that you don't believe me but I will still assert that I have because I know that I have.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Good for you.

You can sit on the bench with those who insist the world is flat. And others who have a "special" view of reality.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Bonus track

Learn about the matrix, for people with souls!

Only $25 a month! Call now!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Good for you.

You can sit on the bench with those who insist the world is flat. And others who have a "special" view of reality.

You can group me into whatever category of people you want to, but that does not make it an accurate representation of my viewpoint.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You believe something that is real to you (and apparently no one else since it's not on the internet).

Is that that a misrepresentation of your viewpoint?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You believe something that is real to you (and apparently no one else since it's not on the internet).
Is that that a misrepresentation of your viewpoint?

I don't simply believe it anymore, I know it because of the experience I have.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I don't believe it either.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I am past believing, I am at knowing now.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

So prove it by answering TerryDon79's question

Prove souls exist, with something no one will be able to debunk or work around at all

You have the answers, provide them already

Oh and the 'eyes' thing is something Dolores Cannon also addressed in her books and talks, what a coincidence!

How convenient that it matches, once again, all she wrote years before your cult started
edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

The eyes thing was not addressed by Dolores Cannon, she does not provide a description of flashing eyes, she only says something about "connecting with someone else by looking into their eyes".

You are trying to spin a lot of different things in a pathetic attempt at trying to discredit this.

Are you implying that if I do not prove that souls exists then that means that they don't exist?
edit on 6-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Yes. We've established that.
There are also those who know the world is flat.

Just ask them.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yes. We've established that.
There are also those who know the world is flat.

There are also those that know that there is a spherical earth and a cubical earth in the primary matrix. (This is the secondary matrix).

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join