It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Why do you need to reply on this thread if you don't agree with me? We are not going to get anywhere arguing with each other.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: TerryDon79

If you think that none of these are original then prove it. I already provided my evidence and if you want to go against it then you have to explain yourself.

It’s already been proven on another forum and on here by Malisa. It’s about as original as the wheel.

It hasn´t been proven, I debunked what was "proven" by it.

Stop lying Judy. You just ignored it or said that, because there’s an extra bit, it’s original. That’s not original.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

We cannot have a discussion with each other because you reject new age concepts.

No. The reason why is because you can’t prove souls exist.

You’re a scammer Judy. Lowest of the low. The least enlightened.

And you are a troll.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

If you think that none of these are original then prove it. I already provided my evidence and if you want to go against it then you have to explain yourself.

It’s already been proven on another forum and on here by Malisa. It’s about as original as the wheel.

Stop lying Judy. You just ignored it or said that, because there’s an extra bit, it’s original. That’s not original.

You don't know what yoy are talking about.

link   

Why do you need to reply on this thread if you don't agree with me? We are not going to get anywhere arguing with each other.

Because scammers like you, Judy, need to be exposed. Cults like yours are dangerous and you deserve to be taken off of all forums and video sharing sites.

You’re disgusting.

link   

Because scammers like you, Judy, need to be exposed. Cults like yours are dangerous and you deserve to be taken off of all forums and video sharing sites.

You’re disgusting.

You are just a troll, that is the only reason why you would care so much about this.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

We cannot have a discussion with each other because you reject new age concepts.

No. The reason why is because you can’t prove souls exist.

You’re a scammer Judy. Lowest of the low. The least enlightened.

And you are a troll.

I’m a troll? Why? Because you can’t prove souls exist or because I’m not afraid to call scamming scum out for what they are?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is how the soulless ones are programmed, to attack any higher knowledge that would benefit source players

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Says the person who thinks their “ideas” are “original”.

I actually like that you’re getting angry and calling names. It shows who you really are, Judy.

link   

You are a troll because you think that it is fun to mess with me on this thread.

link   

You’re disgusting.

You are just a troll, that is the only reason why you would care so much about this.

Says the dangerous scammer who lies and just wants peoples money.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This is how the soulless ones are programmed, to attack any higher knowledge that would benefit source players

No. It’s how humans confront scam artists who lie.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I will not address anything that you say to me because you are a troll.

You know that you are a troll.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You are a troll because you think that it is fun to mess with me on this thread.

I’m not messing with you, Judy.

I think you’re scamming scum and dangerous to others. Just like Jim Jones.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Didn't you said that before, when someone pointed out that "Judy" was BARBARA G. SANDLIN? And you continue to refute that even with all the proof available, it's cringe worthy to be honest

You are like that kid that wants to talk to me on the hall at school and then when i know you are coming and i would actually listen to you, at the last moment when you get close enough i turn and look into your eyes and you turn away and pretend you were just passing by. But you don't know that i would actually talk to you if you had not been such a coward

Also who is 'yoy', didn't you mean "Judy" or "joy" or you were so angry you typed that with your tongue?

I though you were super cool with how you write, like articulate and stuff
edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

link   

I will not address anything that you say to me because you are a troll.

You know that you are a troll.

The REAL reason is because you can’t and you’re now scared that you’ve been exposed.

link   
TerryDon79, Malisa, and Raider1789 are trolls who only want to sow discourse.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

TerryDon79, Malisa, and Raider1789 are trolls who only want to sow discourse.

SourceTruth is “Judy” who just spams their YouTube channel to get money and is dangerous because the “game has been won” and the “only way to exit is die”.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Your claim that Judy is Barbara G. Sandlin is completely conjured by you so that you can troll this thread. Barbara is real but theconnection is conjured by you as part of your trolling tactics.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There is one name for people like the ones who are trying to sow discourse in this thread and that is trolls.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join