It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Malisa

The eyes thing was not addressed by Dolores Cannon, she does not provide a description of flashing eyes, she only says something about "connecting with someone else by looking into their eyes".

You are trying to spin a lot of different things in a pathetic attempt at trying to discredit this.

Are you implying that if I do not prove that souls exists then that means that they don't exist?

The eyes thing was not addressed by Dolores Cannon, she does not provide a description of flashing eyes, she only says something about "connecting with someone else by looking into their eyes".

Which obviously leads to your cult adding the flashing thing on top of it, there's a connection and it's because you are using her words to build upon them and ask for money

Are you implying that if I do not prove that souls exists then that means that they don't exist?

I'm not implying anything at all

I'm saying, show your knowledge already or shut up

You keep claiming you know something, show it or shut up already

But i have to admit that finally you dragged yourself out of your lazy *ss and looked up with i said, good for you Source kun

For the first time ever you actually tried to go beyond the "Yudy said" territory, and that's very cool
edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SourceTruth

They're wrong too.

See how easy that is?

edit on 10/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

You are trying to spin a lot of different things in a pathetic attempt at trying to discredit this.

Which obviously leads to your cult adding the flashing thing on top of it, there's a connection and it's because you are using her words to build upon them and ask for money

I have shown a lot of my knowledge already.

Either what I am saying is original or it is not. You can't just say that the original part of my statement is "added onto" someone else's statement. This is a complete failure of reasoning, and a pathetic excuse for your claim that this is not original. You keep making pathetic excuses for your claims.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They're wrong too.

See how easy that is?

I did not say that they are wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

I have shown a lot of my knowledge already.

Either what I am saying is original or it is not. You can't just say that the original part of my statement is "added onto" someone else's statement. This is a complete failure of reasoning, and a pathetic excuse for your claim that this is not original. You keep making pathetic excuses for your claims.

It is not original at all, it's a build up of things people had said from so many decades that even if we add up our ages we still can't get there, you don't understand because you have not really learned about the past in the same way

You believe in Judy because that's all you seem to know and understand

Let me pose a question to test your wisdom, but answer it or don't reply anymore. Let's see if you can control yourself

There is a kid at home, it's his birthday and he's waiting for his dad to bring up the cake and presents
On the other side of the city there is another kid waiting for his birthday presents and cake as well
Across both here comes walking a police man

One of them parents is a murderer and mugs people for money
The other one is just an office guy, working 9 to 5

So the mugger guy sees the office guy and thinks "here these guys must have some cash to buy that cake"
And he goes for it, then the police man sees the situation and intervenes

For both of the kids, life is nice and cool at this moment

The mugger guy has a gun and is well trained on it, as well as the cop at least

So they get into a shooting and then

- One of the kids won't get a cake, also he won't get a dad home that day
- None of them know why or how
- One of those kids will go through lots pain, his dad was his hero after all, they didn't know best

Who's right or wrong, from the point of view of the kids? No legal right or wrong, from the point of view of those kids, that's all that matters here

Don't run away from this answer, ok?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

You dont care, but your bullying him, but noe you understand the topic, you REALLY don't care?

You sound very silly...

Mister...

Isn't it obvious? The sequence of how it happened it's out there.... What came first, the lame cult or the questions?

Let's list it for a bit

- I see the thread
- Go read about the 'SourceTruth' concept for a bit
- Figure out all the crap
- Post the crap evidence here
- Fun ensues
- People get called ignorant and soulless
- Bullying begins

Don't be angry please

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Well dont know about you all. But seems pretty pointless to argue with source truth gal. Probably high on something, and having access to an internet connection, and an almost crazed need for attention. All that equalls? Well it leads to some pretty wacky threads. I have seen this to on the internet before. As the OP says, she experienced people without souls.

Who am I or you all, to question that experience. As all experiences are personal. Just an expression of what something or somebody is. If anything whoever this source person is, they need to quit thumbing around and get a life, and some serious help.

But anyways. Just when I think I am getting closer to the end of the internet. Ah! it responds back with something. Had to clean something up, a mess in the house, then I get back online. And lo and behold, freaking youtube has something recommended for me about the 11th vibration. And right were I left off again, though albeit it on different sites.

Guess 11, is just 1-1. Just pairing frequencies in physical material properties, ie tuning forks to the same tune, the 11th harmonic has some properties in the biological, or at least according to this vid. Seems to have some effect on cancer cells. But who knows what else, and we shall see.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Well dont know about you all. But seems pretty pointless to argue with source truth gal. Probably high on something, and having access to an internet connection, and an almost crazed need for attention. All that equalls? Well it leads to some pretty wacky threads. I have seen this to on the internet before. As the OP says, she experienced people without souls.

Who am I or you all, to question that experience. As all experiences are personal. Just an expression of what something or somebody is. If anything whoever this source person is, they need to quit thumbing around and get a life, and some serious help.

But anyways. Just when I think I am getting closer to the end of the internet. Ah! it responds back with something. Had to clean something up, a mess in the house, then I get back online. And lo and behold, freaking youtube has something recommended for me about the 11th vibration. And right were I left off again, though albeit it on different sites.

Guess 11, is just 1-1. Just pairing frequencies in physical material properties, ie tuning forks to the same tune, the 11th harmonic has some properties in the biological, or at least according to this vid. Seems to have some effect on cancer cells. But who knows what else, and we shall see.

Who knows, Source kun is so ambiguous that we could all be talking about a rabbit making sense of how he suddenly gets some food every day in its garden space.

Who knows!

But it's fun anyway, to go around it in circles, and watch the fireworks as it happens : P

1+1 is 2 but eleven is not the result of that, or on the same "frequency" at all

11:11:11

I just want to know what he's going to reply to my last question

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
1 and 1 is a number, actually its two numbers, which are both the same value.

And numbers are just something that people add up.

What I was talking about was just paired sequences, it means nothing but a representation of that, you know ins and odds, or maybe odds and evens. Or maybe its all just odd. Kind of like this thread, I do find it odd.

And also I know, that you know, that I know, that everybody knows, what he or she is going to reply. I kind of wonder why I am on this thread. And its way past my bed time. Unlike you folks on a different continent, its way to late at night to be arguing about stupid stuff at this hour.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Great post, but what is her source for her ideas ?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
1 and 1 is a number, actually its two numbers, which are both the same value.

And numbers are just something that people add up.

What I was talking about was just paired sequences, it means nothing but a representation of that, you know ins and odds, or maybe odds and evens. Or maybe its all just odd. Kind of like this thread, I do find it odd.

And also I know, that you know, that I know, that everybody knows, what he or she is going to reply. I kind of wonder why I am on this thread. And its way past my bed time. Unlike you folks on a different continent, its way to late at night to be arguing about stupid stuff at this hour.

You know, i love your replies : )

And to be very honest, it makes me feel like when my grand father used to put me up to challenges, but if possible i would like to answer you on a different thread, to avoid giving more attention to this one : )

Thank for your your answers < 3

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I can state so many original statements made by Quartz Crystal.

I know Judy is correct because of my experience of flashing eyes.

Who are we to judge who is right or wrong from the kids perspective? Each kid will feel that their father was right, are we going to make a judgement about how the kid should feel based on how we judge their father as being right or wrong?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Nothing you said can actually explain the energy draining. It is an original phenomena, I have never seen anyone on the internet who claims to have experienced such a phenomena as I have.

Good grief!
Are you #ing serious???

Are actually you trying to suggest that a being draining another being's energy is a concept original to this doctrine?

There has been plenty of talk of Energy Vampires / Psychic Vampires since forever.
Even Anton LeVay mentiones them in his Static Bible best seller.

Try again...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I know Judy is correct because of my experience of flashing eyes.

Who are we to judge who is right or wrong from the kids perspective? Each kid will feel that their father was right, are we going to make a judgement about how the kid should feel based on how we judge their father as being right or wrong?

What a loser you are

Stop trying to fit everything into the retarded cult, this is how YOU think about it, not how "Judy" does

Ignorant foolish lady, you can't even understand the question, much less the answer.

Answer without having to mix some retarded concept in between, i don't care about Source Truth, i'm talking to you directly.

What do YOU have to say about my question

This is useless, it just proves you have no wisdom at all, is not a real pair of children is just a question exposing some details about a situation that will show what you have inside

This is the same retarded reply you gave about the flower "flowers grow in all sort of places"

Ignorant foolish answer again LMAO.. You are empty inside guy

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

a reply to: galadofwarthethird

No, it is original. There is nowhere on the internet that speaks of flashing eyes phenomena.

Ahhhhh so it's all about flashing eyes now?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

That post made my eyes flash lol.

I'm still waiting on something, anything creative of your own. How can you create your own life experience when you have no creativity?

edit on 6-10-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
There’s this one thing that would help people believe part of what you’re saying, Judy. That thing is proving a soul exists.

Please prove souls exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But I didn't make it up, I experienced it for myself.

That doesn't make it real. And because you might not have seen it on the internet, it doesn't mean others have not "experienced" it.

It is clearly real to me because I experience it.

The flashing eyes were real cos you experienced it?

Lol
At times I've affected my frequency so much that I've experienced funny things going on in people's eyes.
One time I experienced my glasses being on face when they weren't.
Another time I experienced myself causing the complete collapse of the whole universe.

All very real at the time, but, y'know, not really real...

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

No you can’t. Everything that she (you) has said, is a rehash and twist on something someone else has already said. That’s not original.
edit on 6102019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Do it right now, or just shut up about it

Do, or do not, there is no brag

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join