It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I have evidence as an experience that I have. This is one of my previous posts

I have an experience that led me to conclude that this is true. A year ago, I started doing the things that she has told me would raise my frequency and save my energy. What I did was that I gave up meat and animal products, and I stopped orgasm. About 3-4 months in, I start to experience a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. There can be no other explanation for my experience of this phenomena besides that they are soulless ones, and that my energy is being harvested to power them, which is why I see it in their eyes. This would also mean that meat eating and orgasms were draining energy from me, because I only started to see it after I cut out those things. This would validate the statements of energy being harvested to power the matrix.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SourceTruth

There can be several ways to describe the same concept.

Incorrect use of words doesn't help describe anything.

But I get that it can make something sound sciencey to some. Ask Blavatsky.

It is not incorrectly used when you look at the context that it is being used in.

Frequency as used here refers to frequency planes which there are eleven of.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That’s not proving to anyone that souls exist. It just proves that you’re a vegan virgin who runs a YouTube channel to get money from gullible people.

Care to actually prove souls exist “Judy”?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What's that in Hertz?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What's that in Hertz?

You are trying to make the point that I am not applying the use of the word frequency correctly. In this case then it is applied correctly even though it is not applied in the same way that you are talking about. Hertz is just a unit of measurement to compare different frequencies, it is not the ultimate standard of measurement for frequency. In this case then the frequency would have to be measured in another way that is not Hertz.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Hertz is just a unit of measurement to compare different frequencies, it is not the ultimate standard of measurement for frequency.
Correct. Bowel movements for example can be expressed in craps per week, or post.

But any frequency can also be expressed in Hertz. Unless you're irregular.

edit on 10/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It is supporting evidence to my statement.

You have to first understand my definition of soul before I can prove to you it exists.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

You have to first understand my definition of soul before I can prove to you it exists.

It isn’t because there is no evidence there.

Hey scamming Judy? Prove souls exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Because of your taunting attitude, I will not answer you.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Because of your taunting attitude, I will not answer you.

Just be honest Judy. The reason you won’t answer me, is because you can’t prove souls exist.

All of this so you can get a couple more schmucks to give you $25. You’re a terrible person.

You can change my mind, however. All you need to do is prove souls exist

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well then if you or somebody else won the game. Why are you still here trying to explain to people that the game was won?

Have you tried going to the favelas of Brazil or the huts of Africa and informing them of this great and grand achievement? Explain to them that you have raised their frequency to a higher level and plane, hell forget the eleventh plane, just tell them that its over 9,000.

Come on now, don't be lazy, even the Christians are there trying to spreed the awesomeness which is Christ. You should to, see how it goes, pretty sure there all over 9000 as well. Your not even on there level brah. How can you hope to start your own cult with a meazley 11th frequency?

I am sorry, but reaching the 11th frequency is weak sauce.

But here is a question for you. On a scale of 1 to 10. One being the lowest and ten being the highest. What would you say the 11th frequency plane is on?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

You are just trolling me with this question of "prove souls exist" and your taunting attitude towards me.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The win of the game only applies for source players which only consists of 1.5 million people.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You are just trolling me with this question of "prove souls exist" and your taunting attitude towards me.

Says 1/5000 people have a soul, but can’t even prove souls exist. So desperate for money that you beg for it in every YouTube video. Can’t get a man so lies to people and says it’s about frequencies.

Poor poor Judy.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The win of the game only applies for source players which only consists of 1.5 million people.

You could prove this true, but only if you could prove souls exist. You can’t, so you have no reason to say 1.5 million people have souls.

The ONLY way for this to be seen as true is if you could prove souls exist.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You are way too focused on this statement as if you are actually accomplishing anything by trying to form a weak argument against it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You are way too focused on this statement as if you are actually accomplishing anything by trying to form a weak argument against it.

It’s actually the basis for your scam. “1/5000 people have souls”, yet you can’t even prove souls exist!

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

LMFAO!

I'm sorry Source kun, is what i would say if i kept lying but to be honest i just came here to expose your failure

No wonder you are suddenly more active on ATS, from what i can see

Repeat after me: No.One.Wants.To.Learn.Your.Crap

P.S.

edit on 6-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

It's 11, man. It's extra.

edit on 10/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Nahaa, I to have seen it as well. Its actually a pretty common phenomena.

I seen it all the time, not only that, but you could say its happening right now.

In fact I think I'm falling asleep just reading the words you wrote. But that could just be a product of that your kind of boring.

You know there was a thread this one other time, about energy vampires, maybe its like totally real.

So you see.

Its not that you haven't seen it on the internet before. Its just that you just have not searched the internet as much as you think.

While I? Well once I, most awesome that I am, have almost reached the end of the internet. And yes, the internet has an end. I have seen it with my own eyes.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join