It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You have not shown that you acknowledge any new age concepts, so what are you doing here?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

You have not shown that you acknowledge any new age concepts, so what are you doing here?

It’s an open forum. I can post whereeeeeeeeeeeeever I want. Even threads promoting a YouTube channel by its creator.
edit on 5102019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well, there are plenty of other places for you to post on this forum, but you don't have to keep expressing your rejection of new age concepts to people who want to discuss them on threads such as this.
edit on 5-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well, there are plenty of other places for you to post on this forum, but you don't have to keep expressing your rejsction of new age concepts to people who want to discuss them on threads such as this.

I don’t HAVE to, but I am going to.

BTW, still waiting for you to prove souls exist.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If you are going to keep posting here, then just acknowledge that we will not get anywhere arguing this with each other. Our viewppints are fundamentally too different to have a good discussion of this topic.
edit on 5-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If you are going to keep posting here, then just acknowledge that we will not get anywhere discussing this with each other.

Nope.

Prove souls exist first.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If you are going to keep posting here, then just acknowledge that we will not get anywhere discussing this with each other.

Nope.

Prove souls exist first.

You won't acknowledge anything that I said previously in my response to you on this, so why should I answer you now? If we continued where we left off then we could discuss this better.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Nope.

Prove souls exist first.

You won't acknowledge anything that I said previously in my response to you on this, so why should I answer you now? If we continued where we left off then we could discuss this better.

That’s not proving souls exist.

The foundation of this scam is only 1/5000 people have souls. Proving souls exists is a fundamental requirement. If you can’t prove the main foundation of this scam, there’s no reason to believe the rest.

Prove souls exist, then we can move on to the next part.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand go!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You aren't asking this question because you are interested in discussion, you are asking this question because you want to argue against what I will respond to you with.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You aren't asking this question because you are interested in discussion, you are asking this question because you want to argue against what I will respond to you with.

I’m asking the question because I want you to prove souls exist.

Sooooooooooo....

Prove souls exist.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Sooooooooooo....

Prove souls exist.

Can you prove that consciousness exists? No, but we know that it does exist.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Sooooooooooo....

Prove souls exist.

That’s nice.

Still waiting for you to prove souls exist. Without it, the statement “1/5000 have a soul” is meaningless.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Sooooooooooo....

Prove souls exist.

That’s nice.

Still waiting for you to prove souls exist. Without it, the statement “1/5000 have a soul” is meaningless.

You have to understand the concept of a soul first before I can prove it to you.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Sooooooooooo....

Prove souls exist.

That’s nice.

You have to understand the concept of a soul first before I can prove it to you.

That’s still not proving souls exist.

Come on “Judy”. Prove souls exist and I’ll wilfully give you that $25 you beg for in every video.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you are going to make taunting statements at me, then I will refuse to answer you.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If you are going to make taunting statements at me, then I will refuse to answer you.

Any excuse to not prove souls exist, right “Judy”?

I guess you don’t want that $25 as much as it seems in your videos. Scammed enough off of people already?

Or, you could just put up and prove souls exist instead of side stepping it every single time. Almost like you can’t and you’re just a big scammer.
edit on 5102019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You have already made it clear that you are not interested in actual discussion of the topic, so I refuse to answer you.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: SourceTruth

Seems a bit out there. I mean how do you know who has a soul and who doesn't. And she is pretty much saying most people are soulless.

It's another big bold claim that is unprovable and only arises from her own beliefs. Sure, it's possible she's telling the truth, but also possible she's another internet guru making extraordinary claims to form a make-shift cult.

It's by the numbers cult modus operandi.
Saviour leader figure? Check
Mind manipulation, brainwashing, hypnosis? Check
Attempts to isolate members? Check

Take these soulless one. There's a big emphasis on how to identify them. They will "mock the concept" and by extension will question, and reject it. Will try to talk the indoctrinated out of it.
Isn't that awfully convenient?
Not only are these guardians of the prison system so easily identified, I mean I thought the programme would be able to hide itself better than that (bad trojian horse, bad), but it also doubles up as quite a nice clever, if extremely transparent, to me at least, little cult device of conditioning members to actively dismiss any and all reasoning against the doctrine.
A concerned family member can freely be dismissed as part of the programme protecting itself, which also adds to the isolation agenda.
Quite clever, but terribly transparent.

But what should be concerning is in one of her videos she claims she's won the game and from now on all source players APON DEATH will exit the game.
History should teach us that when self appointed saviour figures start talking like this, bad things happen. Remember Heaven's Gate? Remember Jonestown?

I'm willing to bet that the FBI are keeping an eye on her.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You have already made it clear that you are not interested in actual discussion of the topic, so I refuse to answer you.

Awwww. Poor judging “Judy”.

The REAL reason you “won’t answer me” is because you can’t. It’s that simple.

Now, if you can’t prove souls exist, the statement “1/5000 have souls” is meaningless.

Just like you promoting your YouTube channel everywhere.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: blueman12

I have an experience that led me to conclude that this is true.

A year ago, I started doing the things that she has told me would raise my frequency and save my energy.
What I did was that I gave up meat and animal products, and I stopped orgasm.

About 3-4 months in, I start to experience a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way.

There can be no other explanation for my experience of this phenomena besides that they are soulless ones, and that my energy is being harvested to power them, which is why I see it in their eyes. This would also mean that meat eating and orgasms were draining energy from me, because I only started to see it after I cut out those things.
This would validate the statements of energy being harvested to power the matrix.

But it can also explained by the FACT that you have freely allowed this woman to use hypnosis on you.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join