It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Also...

"Another world, anothe time, another age, Thra.."....

At it's center.. the Crystal of Truth.. The source of all life

; )

"The Dark Crystal"....

we could play the Why game again and this time you ask the questions.. not sure if you are interested

However you failed badly the last time so you only get half the credits this time, because of results of last game

meaning i will only answer one question with the correct answer and one with foolishness, so you have to be smart about which and what you ask as you'll only have 50% truth

Yes, I will ask you questions this time.

In your mind I will always have failed because you dismiss all of m answers as incorrect. This is the result of your bias.

Also since when you started caring about getting other perspectives? I mentioned that some days ago and also did other people and you were completely negated to receiving any input and made it very clear you had the absolute truth and other perspectives were wrong and from soulless people

So now you have incorporated what we discussed here in an attempt to look more neutral about Source Truth?

You were extremely clear when you said we were soulless because we could not understand or believed in your religion. So now you go and change that so that it looks like you are open to other 'soulless' people's perspectives?

What's the point, we are soulless and soulless people opinions don't matter, doesn't make any sense

My perspective is valid, but that does not invalidate the perspectives of others. I can always gain insight, understanding, and knowledge from others perspectives.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa
a reply to: SourceTruth

Looks like things got a sudden bad turn for you on Avalon Forum, you got a reply from Bill Ryan, i would suggest you step carefully as he is already onto you

He asked what other forums you have posted this and you were not very honest, just pointing at one while hiding away how many for real. You know that guy is smarter than that, right? And he's not going to take BS of any kind

I'm pretty sure he already searched and found all your other posts with the exact same giant add in the opening post, that' doesn't look good if you are going to try explain you are just trying to get other people's perspectives

Also since when you started caring about getting other perspectives? I mentioned that some days ago and also did other people and you were completely negated to receiving any input and made it very clear you had the absolute truth and other perspectives were wrong and from soulless people

So now you have incorporated what we discussed here in an attempt to look more neutral about Source Truth?

You were extremely clear when you said we were soulless because we could not understand or believed in your religion. So now you go and change that so that it looks like you are open to other 'soulless' people's perspectives?

What's the point, we are soulless and soulless people opinions don't matter, doesn't make any sense

~~~

Thanks! But it may reveal a little about you that despite your claimed qualifications to present and discuss spiritual matters, you're not able to tell the truth in response to a simple question.

Avalon Quartz Crystal Thread

Look at that : ) He totally knows dude

I suggest you don't call him ignorant, soulless or some other stuff like you call people in other places, i mean if you want to keep your account on the Avalon Forum of course : D

I have no comment, other then thank you for the insight.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You obviously have not tried to actually discuss my OP, instead you have been focusing on discussing me. This thread is not about me, it is about my OP.

So why cant you talk to others with out that attitude you present over and over?

I guess you can dish it out but cannot handle it when its dished out to you

When others give me an attitude it is only fair that they get an attitude back.

WOW,

and it others that arrogant.

Did I teach that word and now you seem to use it towards others as you did too me after I pointed your arrogance?

I already told you that you were right when you said I was arrogant. However, me being arrogant does not mean that others are not arrogant. Although I admit to being arrogant, I will still point out arrogance when I see it in other posts. Just as I have admitted that I am arrogant, you and others should also admit it as well instead of pretending that you aren't when you and other clearly show it.
Although I am arrogant, I am not ignorant, but others are being arrogant while being ignorant. I am not just calling others arrogant, I am calling them arrogant and ignorant.

This claim would still be justified regardless of whether or not I was arrogant.
My claim here is still justified, because you have not shown youeself to have any knowledge about any of these topics. If you did, you would have been focusing on discussing the statements that I presented in my OP while also including your own knowledge. You have clearly not done this, so what I said is right. You have only come here to throw shade on something that you are biased against because of your own belief system.

and you are not?

claiming to be better and smarter than so many others that you have interacted with in your threads?

I have already told you that I am indeed arrogant. This does not mean that others are not also arrogant.

nd guess what

they have been copying you since you started posting and attacking others because their opinions differ and you cannot handle that other can think for themselves.

You are only viewing me this way because of your bias. You are equating not agreeing with others with being intolerant of their opinions. What I am doing is disagreeing with other's opinions. You can see this as intolerance if that is how you want to view it, but that is not what an unbiased person would see.

as anyone should.

Its taken you this long to realize that others have been saying this since you first started posting a month ago that this channel seem shady and is a scam?

When you say that "everyone should", you are implying that everyone should hold the same opinion of this channel as you do, which only highlights your attitude and bias.
This channel is only being percieved as shady because of bias against it. I am explaining why the reasons that have been held for viewing this channel as shady are unjustified.

and how do you know she hasn't when you say you have nothing to do with the channel and that you are not her?

Because you are programmed and cannot break this so you must defend against ever opinion that you interpret as an attack because it slightly differs?

You use the term "slightly differs" as if to imply that the opinions presented have only been slightly different, when in fact they are completely oppositional.

and vice versa

You cannot prove anything the channel claims.

What are claiming is baseless as well.

Many have made the same conclusions without this YouTube channel.

This alone proves when you have repeatedly said she has not gotten this from other sources as incorrect as others have and so has she.

Sources that predate the internet, that predate computers have spoken about the concepts this YouTube channel has programmed your mind with.

I have shown you that I can indeed prove the channel's claim that we live in a scripted matrix. The evidence about this is known among the spiritiual community as phenomena such as number coding and synchronicity. I even made a thread about this earlier.
The statements that she makes about what to do to raise your frequency and create can be proven to a source player when they try to follow them, bevaude they will get results that show it is true.

What I am claiming is not baseless because it is reasonable.

I already told you that others only have pieces of the puzzle ans not the whole picture. And they only have some of the pieces of the puzzle, while Quartz Crystal has the missing puzzle pieces along with the whole picture. Yet you fail to accept this because of your own bias. You do mot even have a basic understanding of Quartz Crystals content, so you have no idea what you are talking about when you are saying that I am wrong that she has original information.

Yes you have

many see how deeply programmed you are while saying the opposite, that being that others are programmed and ignorant and not at at a level to understand.

Ths only reason that you see me this way is because I have an answer to everything thay you tell me. It is like I am a computer program that you cannot argue against, because I am always able to come up with a rebuttal. I will always have a rebuttal to what you tell me because I have an understanding that you don't.

I am not the programmed one, I am actually the unprogrammed one. Programming is what will dominate over reasoning in an individual's thought proccess. This is what is taking place with other posters such as yourself and "Malisa", your previous programming is interfering with your reasoning.

My god.

the lengths that one will go too

you don't see how saying this contradicts that there are no other sources and that quartz crystal is the one and only?

While I did say that Quartz Crystal was true, I did not say that all other sources are invalid. I am only claiming that Quartz Crystal is a much more complete source of knowledge. It does not contradict anything, because there can be some teuths that you can find in other sources that you can also find in Quartz Crystals videos.
I said that Quartz Crystal's channel has original information. This doesn't mean that you won't find some of the concepts that she discusses elsewhere, because some of these concepts are known by others. I am still claiming that she does have information that can't be found elsewhere, just that it doesn't apply to EVERYTHING she says, but to a number of them.

How many times are you going to say this?

over 400 times?

As many times as it needs to be emphasized for your biased mind to understand it.

ahhh so now you want redefine what original means.

You are redefining what the word "redefining" means because you have been using it improperly.

is that like what your arrogance and ego are like as well when you repeatedly tell others how dumb they are in one way or another?

You mock their ability to understand your elevated position and understanding?

When I say that others are lacking understanding, I am basing it off of what they have demonstrated in their posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: SourceTruth
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So the reward for winning the game that is the basis of all existence is what?

Winning the game can be either winning the game for yourself or winning the game for all of source. What Quartz Crystal did was win the game for all of source.

If one wins the game for the entire matrix, it has several effects.
It rewards all of source because the win is then shared with all of the source player's fractals of theirself, which means all the timelines within source (all the source players are shared the win). This has many resulting implications, but as for the one who won the game, they are entitled all the energy that was captured. In this case, the winner of the game sent back this energy to the source fractals.

When did you win the game? What was the date? What had you ingested?
Has source ever had a loss, what happens when source loses?

The game was won on November 11th, 2016. This is when Quartz Crystal won the game for all source players. It is not that I won the game for myself, but that Quartz Crystal won the game for all the source players.

If the game was lost then the source fractals would have all been captured and dissolved within the matrix, and the dissolved energy would have been used to create a 1000 year golden age for the matrix entities to experience.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Shouldn't you be replying on the Avalon Forum?

Why even bother here at all?

I'm more interested in what you're going to reply on there, here you have basically nothing to add to an already dead conversation

I love a lot that you have been going on/off line all day and have not answered on the Avalon Forum, i guess you can't find your way out of this

I have a bot checking your activity online by the way, it's easy to do but you would not know a thing about it : )

I wrote a very simple both that hits the page every 10/20 minutes then checks for your username and this image, and it can also check for the 'alt' string

/forum4/images/statusicon/user-online.png" alt="sourcetruth is online now"

See? You don't know how bad you are at this

It takes me like 10 minutes to figure out if you have posted out something on a forum, i can even get an alert if you post again : )

LMFAO! Just like Barbara, you don't understand how the internet works : )

edit on 30-9-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

You did not even address anything in my other post because my rebuttal wws too strong for you to argue against.

I don't know why you would want to bother yourself so much with me as to go as far as teying to fogure out when I go online or not. It is like you care about me too much.
All I am doing is checking to see if there are any updates, that is why I am going on and offline. You can't.get anything other than that from checking if I am online or not.

I am not worried about anything on that forum.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

you and others should also admit it as well instead of pretending that you aren't when you and other clearly show it.

Not once have I denied that I am.

Due my own arrogance and inflated ego is why I can easily recognize it in you.

Not once have I denied, on the other hand you have, then you agreed, then denied and again agree you are.

Which was why I also said you are very confused.

When others give me an attitude it is only fair that they get an attitude back.

Go on, keep post more lies, at least you are consistent with that.

You were the first to start implying others with differing opinions were below your intellect.

As many times as it needs to be emphasized for your biased mind to understand it.

You do know anyone can see how many video she has,

what is strange is you needing to point this out a few times in each of your threads.

But you are not here to promote and advertise, NO NO NO,

Ths only reason that you see me this way is because I have an answer to everything thay you tell me.

If someone tells you something, that is not a question so there is no answer.

I thought you said you were intelligent yet you fail at language and expression that you need to revise and "better explain" page after page.

Although I am arrogant, I am not ignorant

Sorry but every person is ignorant of many things, no one knows everything there is too know.

So you are ignorant and the reasons I said that were pointed out.

But you just keep showing more of it and take it as an insult like so many others that fail to recognize their own shortcomings.

You have only come here to throw shade on something that you are biased against because of your own belief system.

As I have already said My beliefs go hand in hand with the concepts being presented.

Why you cannot understand that after I have already said so is ....... wait for it

either more ignorance or simply more obfuscation to argue which in turn gets your threads more hits which in turn helps your promotion of this YouTube channel.

What I am doing is disagreeing with other's opinions.

and others are disagreeing with yours in the same fashion as you are to others yet you are being attacked but you doing it to others is just you disagreeing.

You are classic.

Now for some more classic BS like this one

When you say that "everyone should"

You quoted me saying "as anyone should" and then you write that I said "everyone should"

WTF

In your first reply to me on ATS you did this, made up things and said I said .... so and so.... when I never did.

You do it again

You quoted me using ATS quote function then posted saying I said something else.

are you all there?

you are implying that everyone should hold the same opinion of this channel as you do, which only highlights your attitude and bias.

Lucky I never said that everyone should, lucky you actually quoted what I said and that is not what I said.

So what is it,

reading comprehension, purposeful BS to cause argument?

You are redefining what the word "redefining" means because you have been using it improperly.

NO

words already have definitions.

You have tried to redefine quite a few words so they fit your narrative.

I just added original to your growing list, that is all.

When I say that others are lacking understanding, I am basing it off of what they have demonstrated in their posts.

RRRRRight. and you can tell who has a soul by their posts as well.

to you

This thread is not about me, it is about my OP.

so why do you talk about yourself so much,

all one has to do is ask you a personal question and you are all caught up in your need for attention to speak about your great self and how good you are.

I am still claiming that she does have information that can't be found elsewhere

and you have still fail to show one example, you just keep repeating this and other nonsense.

You claim it original yet show nothing original but carbon copy of what brainwashed person does and that is exactly like you yourself have explained right here

It is like I am a computer program that you cannot argue against, because I am always able to come up with a rebuttal. I will always have a rebuttal to what you tell me because I have an understanding that you don't.

Yes,

I am not arguing against you,

yet you keep interpreting that way.

Yes

You are programmed.

Now why not wake up if you can see it and use the intelligence you claim to have, this will allow you to see things from others perspectives, you break free of your programming but for some reason you are happy being a shill for this YouTube channel.

I am not the programmed one, I am actually the unprogrammed one. Programming is what will dominate over reasoning in an individual's thought proccess. This is what is taking place with other posters such as yourself and "Malisa", your previous programming is interfering with your reasoning.

Perfect response

You first say you are programmed then you are not and others are.

Don't you get dizzy going around in circles?

I have shown you that I can indeed prove the channel's claim that we live in a scripted matrix.

This is what you call delusion, where you think or know you have done something but in fact you haven't, only in your mind.

The statements that she makes about what to do to raise your frequency and create can be proven to a source player when they try to follow them, bevaude they will get results that show it is true.

I have already asked about this a few times.

But you just keep talking about raising your frequency.

I am too dumb in spiritual matters and to know all the new age definitions that differs from one to cult to the next what ones frequency is.

I know what frequency is but how to raise ones frequency ...... frequency of what?

If some of us are soulless can we actually raise..... whatever frequency you are talking about?

edit on 30-9-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

So the reward for winning the game that is the basis of all existence is what?

Winning the game can be either winning the game for yourself or winning the game for all of source. What Quartz Crystal did was win the game for all of source.

If one wins the game for the entire matrix, it has several effects.
It rewards all of source because the win is then shared with all of the source player's fractals of theirself, which means all the timelines within source (all the source players are shared the win). This has many resulting implications, but as for the one who won the game, they are entitled all the energy that was captured. In this case, the winner of the game sent back this energy to the source fractals.

When did you win the game? What was the date? What had you ingested?
Has source ever had a loss, what happens when source loses?

The game was won on November 11th, 2016. This is when Quartz Crystal won the game for all source players. It is not that I won the game for myself, but that Quartz Crystal won the game for all the source players.

If the game was lost then the source fractals would have all been captured and dissolved within the matrix, and the dissolved energy would have been used to create a 1000 year golden age for the matrix entities to experience.

Nice, an exact date! But what I'm really interested in is what she/you ingested to raise her/your frequency that high.
We know that ingesting meat lowers frequency, stands to reason other stuff raises it. Care to divulge?

Only 1000 years?
I'd have said a billion. Makes more sense...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I am only going to respond to the parts of your reply that are relevant in discussing this topic. I am no longer going to respond to your criticisms of me, because they do not further the discussion of the topic.

As I have already said My beliefs go hand in hand with the concepts being presented.

If so then surely you could contribute to discussing the topics presented in the OP.

and you have still fail to show one example, you just keep repeating this and other nonsense.

You claim it original yet show nothing original but carbon copy of what brainwashed person does and that is exactly like you yourself have explained right here

I have already discussed examples of it. You are clearly unwlling to acknowledge anything that I do.

I am only going to respond to the parts of your reply that are relevant in discussing this topic. I am no longer going to respond to your criticisms of me, because they do not further the discussion of the topic.

If so then surely you could contribute to discussing the topics presented in the OP.

I have already discussed examples of it. You are clearly unwlling to acknowledge anything that I do.

This is what you call delusion, where you think or know you have done something but in fact you haven't, only in your mind.

I already explained to you in my post how I have shown this.

I have already asked about this a few times.

But you just keep talking about raising your frequency.

I am too dumb in spiritual matters and to know all the new age definitions that differs from one to cult to the next what ones frequency is.

I know what frequency is but how to raise ones frequency ...... frequency of what?

If some of us are soulless can we actually raise..... whatever frequency you are talking about?

Soulless ones cannot raise their frequency, so if you are soulless you cannot do it.

It is about the frequency of your five frequency bodies.
edit on 30-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

We ingested plant foods. Its not that ingesting plant foods is what boosts your frequency, it is that you are not eating animals. It is not simply because you are eating meat, it is because your intent to eat meat is an intent ot kill the animal that you eat, which makes it a lower frequency.

It makes more sense to say a billion, but if you think about it from an energy perspective then a thousand makes sense, because there is only so much energy in the captured source fractals.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What about Eggs?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The thing I’ve never understood about vegetarians/vegans is, they say they’re that way because killing animals is wrong, but farming kills birds, reptile, insects, mice etc.

Now if the OP is saying it’s just ingestion that’s bad for their matrix film reboot, well that’s hypocritical. “Kill what you want, just don’t eat it!”
edit on 3092019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

We ingested plant foods. Its not that ingesting plant foods is what boosts your frequency, it is that you are not eating animals. It is not simply because you are eating meat, it is because your intent to eat meat is an intent ot kill the animal that you eat, which makes it a lower frequency.

It makes more sense to say a billion, but if you think about it from an energy perspective then a thousand makes sense, because there is only so much energy in the captured source fractals.

No no no, see, you haven't thought this through have you.
Ingesting meat lowers frequency, yeah?
You even say just eating plants "doesn't boost frequency".
So, what exactly are you ingesting to boost frequency??? IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING.

Nope, a billion years definitely makes more sense...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Soulless ones cannot raise their frequency, so if you are soulless you cannot do it. It is about the frequency of your five frequency bodies.

5 frequency bodies?

care to explain what frequency is and what the hell a 5 frequency body is?

I am no longer going to respond to your criticisms of me

Criticisms?

I guess the truth cannot be rebutted like you said you could rebut anything that's written.

when you flat out quote a person and then immediately retype it like they have said something else that is just dishonesty or you are deluded, which on is it?

I already explained to you in my post how I have shown this.

How have you shown this?

You said you have shown that you can indeed prove it.

sorry but a thread on an internet forum is in no way proof to explain the reality we live in is matrix like.

You have shown that these are your beliefs, you have proven it if one takes your words as honest, however you seem to misinterpret and misquote multiple times so belief in what you say and that its sincere isn't really something I can lean too when you have, as I said many times, tried to say things I never said and you have never acknowledged that its a mistake which only can lead to one conclusion

Your aggressiveness and need to argue points to this being a dishonest tactic or you are really too lost and are having episodes of delusion that make you hear and read things never said or posted.

The topic is about a YouTube channel that is just reinventing and rewriting previous ideas and packaging it for an audience that will listen and hopefully pay.

the topic is also about you as you presented readers that you have done everything she says to do.

This thread is not about me, it is about my OP.

Yes

you tell readers that you do everything she has said to do.

If I was to do everything she says to do, would I become like you and troll numerous internet forums for responses and attention to myself and some persons YouTube channel I mas programmed by?

Is that what awoke is?

You say she has won the game,

yet nothing she does is for anyone but her, what has she done to help humanity?

Nothing, most don't have souls, no need to use your superpowers for good, its better to say you have on YouTube videos. absolutely sickening are people like that, if their clams are true could change the world for the better for all those that live in hell on earth but they don't matter, they don't have internet access let alone clean water so they must be soulless.

She is looking for for 5000 persons to donate $25 just once a year or once every 2 years is her goal.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Money makes the matrix go round apparently...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
LMFAO! Why so silent SourceTruth kun?

You lasted here on ATS because you are easy to make fun of, but eventually things are getting boring again

Just look at this sad human person, must be terrible being so angry all the time, insulting people from your higher frequency, soulless people at that LMFAO!

You are so angry with people who are not even meant to think or act with reasoning, isn't that the most ridiculous thing? Take a chill pill dude, you're going to get a heart attack : P

And look at you begging someone to join this thread, you must be desperate to show some results to Barbara, are you going to be kicked out if you don't produce some new members soon?

That's some high frequencies you have there dude! Top quality high frequencies, you are so above everyone else that you have to insult them and throw a temper trantrum because they refuse to be let brainwashed or join the conversation here so that it seems like you are having some kind of success.

We are here just to make fun of you dude, once the fun is over you will be done as well because no one cares otherwise

Why do you put my names in quotes? I already told you i am Maria Alisa, or Masha Alisa, Malisa, unlike you that are a fake and have to hide your name under the cult's name

But you tripped over yourself badly on the Avalon forum, first you were unable to reply to the founder, now you have one of the admins asking why you lied about your age : )

Tell too many lies and the story eventually starts to fall in pieces

Also why did you say this?

It is not that I won the game for myself, but that Quartz Crystal won the game for all the source players.

Who's Quartz Crystal? Barbara? Why do you mention yourself here, as if you had been there or as in saying you were the one that won the game, not for your own gain but for everyone else's gain?

We ingested plant foods. Its not that ingesting plant foods is what boosts your frequency, it is that you are not eating animals

When did you "ingested plant foods" ? at the time the game was won?

You talk in the context of when the matrix game was won, so you were there?

Weren't you saying before that you did not know anyone at SourceTruth/QuartCrystal? and that you have never talked with any of them and could not even ask questions?

And that you had been watching some videos for a while, but you somehow just admitted to being there or participating on "ingesting plant foods" xi xi

So you were aware of the cult in 2016, but you were 13/14 at the time and you never met them but YOU did not win the game for yourself, the collective named QuartzCrystal did for every source player

Alright

That's cool and all but i want to know how you are going to reply on the Avalon forum and why you have been silent so much but you have gone online/offline on that site for at least 6 times today, why do you keep going online there?

Looking at your activity, it's very sad seeing you popup online then stay there for a while then go offline, then later once
again there you go, totally silent though

Why don't you just blind them with your higher wisdom, like you have done with the Reddit guys, i'm pretty sure they'll even forget the Avalon site and join this site to come learn from you on this thread

I am not answering your questions on purpose by the way, there is no point having any kind of conversation with you since you are fake person and fake personality and even more fake with your intentions

Online scammers are not good people, i don't need to learn your tainted ways

You can't even be honest with your age for once, or give an honest question about how many other places you posted the same giant ugly and cheap ad. They got you very fast on that forum, just one simple question from Mr Bill Ryan took your entire narrative down with no recourse

Pathetic

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Also why are you spamming other "Source Players" in youtube with this question over and over?

"How is being a source player doing for you?"

This one was extra cringey, for real, i had to cover my eyes to stop feeling it :S

Let me know if the bullying is too strong, promise i'll tune it down a bit < 3

--

And dude, your blog is basically the same ad that you post every single other place, including the "over 400 videos" funny as hell part LMFAO

Dude you have absolutely no idea how to make a marketing site for the cult! You have to make it look real, organic, funny and with style, and engage people like a real human being

This is a horrible ad

And you say you are not posting all over just trying to promote the youtube channel?

How odd since that's all you got so far

Cringey

edit on 1-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I predict a Koolaid moment with this lot sometime in the future.
A video titled "Now's the time to leave the game", inviting all source players to commit suicide with her.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join