It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: SourceTruth

a reply to: SourceTruth

No, I did not lie about any of those things.

Well that’s another lie to add to the list. Not the first time you’ve been called out on them.

If you knew what a lie was then you would see it everywhere in our scripted matrix experience, but you are too asleep.

Lying is when you don’t tell the truth. Things like age and “this isn’t my YouTube channel”.

That doesn't apply here.

Of course it does. Lying is lying and if you’re going to lie about something mundane, like your age, what’s to say you wouldn’t lie about something bigger? Like being the YouTuber or the matrix theory cult?

I never lied about my age, that was an attempt to discredit me by an administratir on another site. In the application for the site I put that I was born in 2000 which makes me 19, but I am really 17. It is a simple error of 2 years and it is being used against me.

Always someone elses fault.

It would have been so much better if you’d have come on here and been honest. Something like...

“Hi guys! I have a YouTube channel that explains about the matrix, frequencies, souls and such. Why don’t you give some of it a watch and let me know what you think.”

Instead, we got someone who pretends to be advertising someone elses channel who can’t handle any criticism. A person that insults others by calling them soulless. Someone who, when caught out in multiple lies, lies some more.

Don’t you wish you could have a do over? Kind of like a video game?

That is how I started my OP, but what happened was that others such as yourself responded with complete ignorance, which is how it became the way it is now.

I am not lying about anything, you guys are just too busy trying to attack me instead of actually discussing the topjc.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The group mentality on this thread is very apparent. Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The group mentality on this thread is very apparent. Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.

Prove they don’t have souls. Prove anyone DOES have a soul.

I’ll wait for the big “nothingburger” like your other thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Well that’s another lie to add to the list. Not the first time you’ve been called out on them.

If you knew what a lie was then you would see it everywhere in our scripted matrix experience, but you are too asleep.

Lying is when you don’t tell the truth. Things like age and “this isn’t my YouTube channel”.

That doesn't apply here.

As far as you, everything applies

You have lied so much you don't even have a right to reply anymore

Stop being a coward please, how do you think that will help gathering followers on this thread?

Such a tool you are

No, these "lies" are just conspiracy theories

Stop being such a pathetic little crying devushka : )

It is out there for all to see, crying about it won't change reality for you, as much as you would like

It's very fun that you have pretty much been burned on the Avalon forum by now

You earned it with your mediocrity

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Stop being a coward please, how do you think that will help gathering followers on this thread?

Such a tool you are

It is out there for all to see, crying about it won't change reality for you, as much as you would like

You haven't proven anything except your own ignorance.

Your conspiracy theories are better suited for another part of this "conspiracy forum". Here they have no place on this thread.

Burned? They have done nothing but post pathetic attacks against me.
edit on 2-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You can't "prove"a metaphysical concept in the same way that you prove physical thing.

You think that you are making a point here, but you are only showing more about your ignorance and lack of knowledge, understanding, and reasoning ability.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You can't "prove"a metaphysical concept in the same way that you prove physical thing.

You think that you are making a point here, but you are only showing more about your ignorance and lack of knowledge, understanding, and reasoning ability.

You can’t prove people do or don’t have souls, yet you claim 1/5000 people do have a soul and 4999/5000 don’t have a soul.

Do you not see how utterly stupid that is?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You can’t prove people do or don’t have souls, yet you claim 1/5000 people do have a soul and 4999/5000 don’t have a soul.

Do you not see how you completely ignored what I just said? That is stupid of you, not me.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Do you not see how you completely ignored what I just said? That is stupid of you, not me.

You mean the part where you said you can’t prove people have souls? Exactly what I’ve been saying on your other thread.

If you can’t prove people have souls, you can’t say people do it don’t have souls.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Such a tool you are

Your conspiracy theories are better suited for another part of this "conspiracy forum". Here they have no place on this thread.

Don't be butt hurt Source kun, you'll have to suffer it all no matter how much you hate it

Your words are meaningless, and forgettable

Just like your fake cult : P

No one will ever respect you or listen to your crap, because you are fake and people can tell. You get all worked up and call people ignorant and soulless the moment they challenge your poorly thought and mediocre cult.

That's all people need to know about you, how dumb you are by calling potential 'donors' ignorant soulless people, but still begging for their attention while you drag yourself on the ground

Patheticus Totalus!
edit on 2-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You mean the part where you said you can’t prove people have souls? Exactly what I’ve been saying on your other thread.

If you can’t prove people have souls, you can’t say people do it don’t have souls.

I already told you a response, you are simply too stuck in your own mindset to be able to grasp it. This is why you are ignorant, because you cannot grasp anything outisde of your current mindset.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Such a tool you are

Don't be butt hurt Source kun, you'll have to suffer it all no matter how much you hate it

No one will ever respect you or listen to your crap, because you are fake and people can tell. You get all worked up and call people ignorant and soulless the moment they challenge your poorly thought and mediocre cult.

That's all people need to know about you, how dumb you are by calling potential 'donors' ignorant soulless people, but still begging for their attention while you drag yourself on the ground

Patheticus Totalus!

You act like any of this is mine, and it's not, I am simply sharing what I have learned.

I am not fake, although the smear campaign against me has tried to make that be so.

If you think that nobody will listen to this message then you are clearly ignorant. Look at this person, he has the same message as Quartz Crystal, and in his videos he explains how he watched Quartz Crystals videos and that gave him much of this knowledge:

He is the one that showed me all of this and introduced me to Quartz Crystal.

I do not call people soulless all the time, I have only said it a few times. If you look at the spiritual forum and the avalon forum I posted on then I did not call anyone soulless at all there. You are just speaking out of your own ignorance.

I am not the one getting worked up, it is others who are grouping together against my threads that have been worked up in trying to oppose me.

Your words are what are really meaningless because they show nothing but ignorance.

Your ridicule towards me only makes it more apparent how ignorant you are.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You said YOU can’t prove people have souls, yet I’m the one stuck in my own mindset?

BTW, how does it feel to be called out on every site you’ve spammed this nonsense on? Maybe, just maybe, the issue isn’t other people.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Such a tool you are

Patheticus Totalus!

You act like any of this is mine, and it's not, I am simply sharing what I have learned.

I am not fake, although the smear campaign against me has tried to make that be so.

If you think that nobody will listen to this message then you are clearly ignorant. Look at this person, he has the same message as Quartz Crystal, and in his videos he explains how he watched Quartz Crystals videos and that gave him much of this knowledge:

I do not call people soulless all the time, I have only said it a few times. If you look at the spiritual forum and the avalon forum I posted on then I did not call anyone soulless at all there. You are just speaking out of your own ignorance.

I am not the one getting worked up, it is others who are grouping together against my threads that have been worked up in trying to oppose me.

Your words are what are really meaningless because they show nothing but ignorance.

Again that video?

You don't even understand what Rick & Morty is all about, this makes you look even dumber than before

Nah, it only makes extremely apparent how weak and mediocre you and Barbara are, you can't even say something that would make me question if i'm wrong, you have zero wisdom to share. Only thing you have is some patreon site that hides lies behind a paywall, and stolen content from other people who never charged for simple things like questions on youtube

You are lame, dishonest, a fraud and fake as well

And as usual, everything else you said is just garbage you desperate throw out in hope it sticks somehow.

Your words (or Barbara's) are meaningless and forgettable, just like your fake cult

You ran out of respectable forums where to post your crappy ad

What are you going to do now? Beg on the streets? No site and no forum likes your crap, you are ignored or made fun of

Don't you get it? People know you are fake after two or three lame posts "dude". Told you a hundred times... No one cares!

You ended up being a butt hurt loser after all, could never jump the fence. But it was kind of expected since that first time you called "ignorant and soulless" the first person that dare to ask a real question

To the Trash Bin is where you should go now

: P

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

That doesn't apply here.

Such a tool you are

Patheticus Totalus!

Again that video?

You don't even understand what Rick & Morty is all about, this makes you look even dumber than before

Nah, it only makes extremely apparent how weak and mediocre you and Barbara are, you can't even say something that would make me question if i'm wrong, you have zero wisdom to share. Only thing you have is some patreon site that hides lies behind a paywall, and stolen content from other people who never charged for simple things like questions on youtube

You are lame, dishonest, a fraud and fake as well

And as usual, everything else you said is just garbage you desperate throw out in hope it sticks somehow.

Your words (or Barbara's) are meaningless and forgettable, just like your fake cult

You will just make the same ignorant responses that you have been making.

Why are you so willing to talk to me with this attitude on ATS, but not on the Avalon forum? You taunt me constantly over here and have a very poor attitude towards me, but on there you know that you would come under scrutiny for it.

All that you will say about the video I showed is something about the cover? You are clearly responding out of ignorance by this.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You said YOU can’t prove people have souls, yet I’m the one stuck in my own mindset?

BTW, how does it feel to be called out on every site you’ve spammed this nonsense on? Maybe, just maybe, the issue isn’t other people.

I said it can't be proven in the same way, that doesn't mean that it can't be proven at all. You are too stuck in your own mindset to conceptualize what I am saying.

Maybe the issue is other people, because this seems to provoke very strong oppositional reactions in them.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I said it can't be proven in the same way, that doesn't mean that it can't be proven at all. You are too stuck in your own mindset to conceptualize what I am saying.

Maybe the issue is other people, because this seems to provoke very strong oppositional reactions in them.

Didn't i tell you that your words are meaningless? And forgettable?

Why do you keep desperately trying to discuss the stupidity of it all?

Just go away, nobody needs that crap in their lives, there are better and real ways to achieve happiness and success, and none of them involve a $25 monthly contribution in exchange of lame answers

You got burned on the Avalon forum, like badly, no one ever will take you seriously

Here, go post on this thread on that site

The Body Intelligence

Do it without mentioning the stupid cult, let's see how far you get in all your 5-high frequency syndrome

Also here on ATS there are like a gazillion posts and threads with very honest and cool content and yet you have made zero contributions

Why? Because you are a dumb/ignorant bot only programmed to talk and promote the fake cult

Go ahead and post on other threads if that's not true, show us, and no mention of your cult at all. Let's see some real human behind the promotion machine

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How do you tell if you have a sole or not?

I'd hate to give up meat and organisms only to find out later that I don't have a sole and it was all for not.

1 in 5000 having a sole? That's not good odds, might be better off just sticking with the meat and organisms; with those your a winner every time.
edit on 2-10-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Didn't i tell you that your words are meaningless? And forgettable?

Why do you keep desperately trying to discuss the stupidity of it all?

Just go away, nobody needs that crap in their lives, there are better and real ways to achieve happiness and success, and none of them involve a $25 monthly contribution in exchange of lame answers

You got burned on the Avalon forum, like badly, no one ever will take you seriously

Here, go post on this thread on that site

The Body Intelligence

Do it without mentioning the stupid cult, let's see how far you get in all your 5-high frequency syndrome

Also here on ATS there are like a gazillion posts and threads with very honest and cool content and yet you have made zero contributions

Why? Because you are a dumb/ignorant bot only programmed to talk and promote the fake cult

Go ahead and post on other threads if that's not true, show us, and no mention of your cult at all. Let's see some real human behind the promotion machine

These threads are enough of a discussion for me to handle at once, but I can certainly post on other threads on this website.

For you to say that my words are meaningless shows your deep rooted ignorance

You will only keep making the same ignorant statements that you have been maming

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
How do you tell if you have a sole or not?

I'd hate to give up meat and organisms only to find out later that I don't have a sole and it was all for not.

1 in 5000 having a sole? That's not good odds, might be better off just sticking with the meat and organisms; with those your a winner every time.

If there is an experience that is taking place in source thriugh your body then you have a soul.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join