It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK police forces advising 'grab bags' on twitter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Do we still climb hills and ring bells aye ?

dinnae talk #e

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: kerrichin

doesnt sound very reassuring , arent they meant to reassure us of our safety
rather than fear mongering and say prepare a bug out bag

just in case ?

In case what ?

Just in case WE the PEOPLE start counting the Police and Civil Servants who are supposed to protect us all and realise there really aren't enough to protect a dam thing...its all just show....once things go sour all police and others will stop drop and roll take off their uniforms and run home to help who they love....all bets are then off.....I live in a City of a million people and there are 1700 cops and that number includes clerical ones....this is a bloody joke....and this number is 9th Nationally per capita.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Do we still climb hills and ring bells aye ?

dinnae talk #e

It's true dude, I thought it was complete bollocks at first but that and using flag messages (semaphore on a clear day/daytime) are the back up in case of EMP attack (which would knock off mobile, home, landline, tv, internet and radio). The old, non electronic and simple method are the most effective in that scenario. - will dig out the paper (live close to several nuclear power plants but in the penines/sticks/moors/valleys Civil Defence used to do it (at least up until 2012 - that was the last time I was working for an organisation and had to know the plans for 'elf n safety). OS maps prior to 1974 have a lot of clues as to where/why phone/gps deadzones occur in the UK.

September is UK National be prepared for emergencies month so Emergency services hand out advice as standard

Siren Systems in rural areas have been removed and haven't been replaced over the last 25 years. However just noticed this Torygraph/SIS piece and It looks like a new SMS system as just been granted approval over the weekend to re-kit the country with special masts that'd auto send an SMS to everyone in the UK/Area in the event of terrorism, major floods and nuclear attack so guessing this solves the EMP problems:

'https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/07/britain-plansmass-mobile-phone-alerts-protect-public-terrorism/
Here's the initial 2013 trial of the new system and mobile phone delivery worked best
www.gov.uk...

For other circumstances a text alerts are sent out and TV/Radio, landline etc...
edit on 9-9-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
Why on earth does one have to have a twitter account to read this?

I don't use twitter myself but here's an accurate news article on the history of Emergency Preparedness Month, police/EMS tweets and timeline of how it was turned into viral scaremongering via misinterpretation.

www.heraldscotland.com...

'Scoland Police'
September is national preparedness month. Emergencies can happen at any time and it’s recommended to have a #GrabBag ready containing essential items including medication, copies of important documents, food/water, torch, radio and other personal items #30Days30WaysUK #BePrepared'
The grab bag campaign quickly went viral as social media users accused authorities of scaremongering, while others questioned whether they "know something we don't".

This is being exacerbated by rumors and conspiracy theories Boris may declare a national emergency under the terms of the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 to force no deal- - however these were unsubstantiated, illegal under UK law and constitution and probably spread by a remain group/Labour Momentum not understanding the Axts.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well, during snow and blizzards the advice is to stick a blanket in your car and a shovel. Juts common sense really.

posted on Sep, 9 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe that nuclear reactor in Scotland that is about to blow up...is about to blow up?

Or maybe it's just a drill...bit of preparedness, you ken?

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
That reactor has been closed for a few years as video analysis showed 400 minor cracks (above limit of 350).

EDF have applied to the office for Nuclear Regulation to try and raise threshold to 700 cracks so the plant can re-open. In a worst case scenario it'd still leak radioactive gas or potential explosions inside the plant caused by graphite, which would cause the evacuation of Glasgow and Edinburgh.

It's highly unlikely to be passed though as the plant is due to close in four years and they're not going to lower safety standards, plus EDF and the UK/Nu Labour we're corrupt as # when they allowed EDF to take over most UK nuclear plants.

Litlle known fact, the then Chancellor and latter PM Gordon Brown's brother is/was the head of PR and communications for EDF - prior to that he helped run Newsnight: proper dodgy charecter - caltonjock.com... ets-around/

-----
1987: Became an assistant producer for Newsnight before joining Channel Four News two years later. He became a programme editor in 1994, and worked on scripts for the presenter Jon Snow.

1996: Took over as the editor of ITN’s political programme Powerhouse.

2004: Became the head of media relations at EDF, the French utility company. He is now the director of corporate communications. When he took the job, Andrew admitted that, “the energy industry is not something I knew much about before”. Nevertheless, he has been at the forefront of EDF’s expansion in Britain after it bought London Electricity, Sweb and Seeboard. He lives with his wife, Clare, 49, in Victoria, central London, less than half a mile from Gordon’s flat.

2007: French energy giant EDF has been at the forefront of the campaign to change perceptions of nuclear power. The company, which operates 58 nuclear reactors in France and is already a big player in the UK electricity market, has said
it is ready to invest in a new generation of plants in the UK, provided it gets the go-ahead from government. It has successfully lobbied ministers to introduce a fast-track planning process to make it easier to build new plants without lengthy public enquiries. Chancellor Gordon Brown’s brother, Andrew, is EDF’s head of media relations in the UK
-

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
A small island, with 63 million people on it, just where does one go ? My local phone booth was ripped out last year...

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Maybe that nuclear reactor in Scotland that is about to blow up...is about to blow up?

Or maybe it's just a drill...bit of preparedness, you ken?

Or maybe an aging nuclear warhead system stored in the clyde river basin

Hmmmmmm!

Scotland tries to break free from Union , Nuclear disaster , OH England please help us !

this is the story of my comic the techno clans of ur alba playing out in my head !

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

hahah thats mad I didnt know that was how its done !

thanks for that

I suppose the oldest systems are still reliable , giant fires and flags , smoke signals hahahah

I will keep an eye out on all of this, you have to admit the timing is incredible

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: fernalley
Why on earth does one have to have a twitter account to read this?
The question is, why don't you have a twitter account in this day and age?

Social media is cancer.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It is fun to build Grab-Bags and it is easy to find reasons why you should make and own one....tons of good fun to be had by all....just goggle Gill Broussard Planet 7X and sit back for some fun...or rent the Movie 2012 which was the Global Cabals big joke on all of us in that it shows EXACTLY what is coming in 2021 which is a play on the title..get it?....the real date of the real event portrayed in the movie is the titles last 2 numbers reversed.

Then go build an even bigger and better GrabBag…..and remember its always better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

If that is not enough to get you motivated...and you are from the UK then do some research on the Message to be found below the floor of the Coronation Room..... your real Royal Family would not fear the message and hide it they would embrace it and share it.

edit on 10-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

If that is not enough to get you motivated...and you are from the UK then do some research on the Message to be found below the floor of the Coronation Room..... your real Royal Family would not fear the message and hide it they would embrace it and share it.

There is no coronation room at the Palace. Coronations happen in Westminster abbey.

posted on Sep, 10 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Ok...so look there then.You know where and its actually already documented online.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Ok...so look there then.You know where and its actually already documented online.

Why refer to it as the coronation room rather than the floor of Westminster abbey? It has only been used once in the last 75 years for coronation. Please enlighten us and clarify to we, the ignorant, as to what the hell it has to do with grab bags?

Or do you just like dropping cryptic bollocks on a board in an attempt to sound interesting?

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Look and you shall find...I did...why are you any different than me....no one tipped me off....sometimes time flies....whats the difference....you are looking for a Mural that has a message which explains the task of the Royal Family during the coming times of Global Duress where Humanity itself is under an ELE threat....you will learn how and why there has been continuity of power uncontested.

Stop the "we the ignorant" wordgame.

If it wasn't interesting you wouldn't be licking the salt.....so stop pretending it isn't interesting....just shoot straight OK.

Its not cryptic its another piece of a large puzzle.

Things change online as soon as guilty people realise their flanks are vulnerable.

I searched for messages under the coronation room floor....and found myself looking at a mural that was buried under the floor for a very long time.....and that Mural was a clear message.

Who cares why I searched....who cares what my motivation was or is...and finally who cares if you or anyone else ever finds it again.

I knew it was there , I looked, I found,I learned,I was seeking evidence not notoriety....and I didn't plan to be sharing that data when I discovered it online .

There is a pattern of growth that begins when North America was in its current infancy.....for that matter there is a pattern of Global growth that is clearly delineated.

The curves and valleys and precipices of power and influence can be mapped with as much accuracy as the geography.

Listen closely....build GrabBags for yourself and your family.....start now.....then go to Gill Broussards website and get yourself educated...just ignore the religious connotations he includes....and remember Gill is one round behind the curve...he is working with data that was applicable before the last VGCDW Event....the New Jerusalem is in North America...and you need to understand that....if you are British you have a huge advantage in that you can make expedited trips to anywhere within the Commonwealth....you need to learn about our real history....then you can learn where to be in the near future.....there are people who have been planning for hundreds and hundreds of years for this coming time.

No one is going to hold your hand and tell you anything...you are cannon fodder... WE are cannon fodder.

We need money and ability...that is all....in terms of ODDS OF SURVIVAL everyone is even....there are no favorites in the Human race.

I will not reveal anything critical....so rich lazy greedy pukes can have a better chance at continuation.....they may perish rich and wealthy as many before them have done.

I will reveal all including locations which you are plucked without...to anyone who is smart enough to understand the big picture....and who has the fluid fiscal ability to begin immediately preparing....and there has to be preps made for close to 300 people ....this is about being selfless not selfish.

As things stand considering the timeline being what it is...its very late in the day so to speak....if someone who had the critical data on location was given fiscal impunity....and if secrecy was thrown to the wind to expedite the processes....
it could be done in 6 months absolutely separate from all of TPB and in fact it is my sneaking suspicion that they would FACCILITATE this move because deep down they know very well that even they might end up toaster strudel when this gong show is over....so ten years ago maybe they would have tried to stop a more public reckless display of building a massive survival community...today I don't think they would really give a dam.....after all they will still require Servants post-event as usual.

If you are poor and unable to make change...then I recommend not asking any more questions....you will only find pain and sorrow.

Being in Britain geographically is a death sentence.Being in many places is an immediate death sentence.

Even just physically getting to the correct geographical locations is a huge advantage because massive bunkers are insitu already capable of supporting many extra people...remember the need for Servants.....when the time is shortest those close to these bunkers will be allowed inside to try to survive...personally I don't recommend it because your odds are lower than other more independent Naturally catalysed methods.....so actually Airfare for your Family and the correct location and timing are all anyone really needs and with an expected arrival date of 2021 or close to that there is still time to save enough money for those tickets.Mid-2020 might be the last time normal inter-continental transportation will be possible .

At the very least GrabBags are great for spur of the moment Camping trips or trips to the Park or for Fishing trips because everything you need is inside of them...even for short sleepovers a lot of things you will need are in those bags....and clearly keeping one in the Boot of you Auto is a smart move.
edit on 13-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'm intrigued by this buried mural - can you give us a clue? Had a quick search using the relevant terms but can't find anything obvious.

posted on Sep, 13 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BenutzerUnbekannt

I will save you the time....and tell you the Coles Notes version of the Murals message...the Royal Family are the designated group responsible for Shepherding Humanity through the coming near ELE event....not for leading one country or even a commonwealth of countries....but for leading HUMANITY.

What this means is that those who represent that bloodline and that Group are the ones who are in the Natural Order of things supposed to be leading Humanity.....this group is NATURALLY ABLE AND PREPARED to do this job....on every level imaginable....Nature endowed them with compassion and wisdom and humanitarian passion...right?....I mean...this DOES sound LIKE THE INSITU rOYAL fAMILY DOESNT IT?....BECAUSE IT DAM WELL BETTER FOR WE ARE ABOUT TO CROSS THE rUBICON AND humanity WILL SOON need THE CORRECT LEADERSHIP IMPACT...OR WE COULD ALL BE SCREWED.....an unnatural dynamic would have said group actually preparing only for themselves and their cronies...not ALL OF HUMNANITY IN EQUALITY AND IN EQUITY.....make your own observations....take ownership of your own future.

I will find a suitable link for you to the mural.....there are pictures if it.

edit on 13-9-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

(post by PaddyInf removed for a manners violation)
(post by one4all removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join