It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agency reverses course on Trump's Alabama hurricane claim

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Perhaps you need to dance the "chacha like a silly girl" more often and it might counter your Trump Deranged Syndrome...

BTW, were you even there when this was happening, or do you like to make up crap because you can't help yourself?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Meh, I might be dancing the Cha Cha, but you're doing impossible mental gymnastics.

Bravo!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Pure comedy gold, keep the laughs coming.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Meh, I might be dancing the Cha Cha, but you're doing impossible mental gymnastics.

Bravo!

Me? naa. I wasn't even there. It is deranged lefties like yourself whom keep doing the mental gymnastics...
Again... WERE YOU THERE in the White House when all of this was happening, or do you like to make up crap because you can't help yourself?...

edit on 7-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I mean who would even be counting on Trump of all people for weather updates? I know I wouldn't be.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakaleca

What Windmills are you referring to? In your mind...

Trump’s Latest Wild Wind Power Claim: The ‘Noise’ From Windmills Causes Cancer ijr.com...

"LED Bulbs" is something of a nonsequitur...

Remember, new "environment friendly" light bulbs can cause cancer. Be careful-- the idiots who came up with this stuff don't care. Donald J. Trump 2012

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...it is safe to say that there is no evidence to support this. LED Lights have not been found, in any studies, to cause cancer. The main cause of cancer in any light source seems to come from exposure to UV radiation and hazardous chemicals that may be found in incandescent and fluorescent light bulbs. LED lights neither contain mercury nor do they emit ultra violet rays, making them a less likely candidate to cause illness, when compared to the light sources that do contain cancer causing attributes.

www.ledlights.org...

Just more Trump lies.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

WERE YOU THERE in the White House when all of this was happening

I was glued to the TV, switching channel to get the most updated news on the hurricane, because I have family in Jupiter, Florida.

Everybody that kept informed knew Trump was wrong. Trump was uninformed, probably because he was more interested in his golf game than the hurricane's path.

edit on 7-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Dumbf*ck's claim was that Alabama was likely to be hit harder than currently expected. Not that they may get some wind from it. He made that up, and used a sharpie to make it look like he didnt.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: doclec
Had Nobama made a public statement containing false or misleading information, he would have gotten roasted. Wait...

You mean like
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

Or

"My administration is the scandal-free administration ever"

Those kind of statements?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Trump’s Latest Wild Wind Power Claim: The ‘Noise’ From Windmills Causes Cancer ijr.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yeah and now to be fair, he was not talking about LEDs right? He was talking about the cadmium ones.

Personally I dislike Trump but what I dislike more is somebody intentionally misquoting or putting words in someones mouth.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Oh.

My.

GOD!

Do you really lie awake at night mumbling about what you think Donald Trump thought about doing today? Is your every thought during every day hinged upon Donald Trump? It there nothing whatsoever in your life except the actions of Donald Trump?

I'm going to throw you a bone here... just because I honestly think you may be so deeply invested in the map with a mark on it that your very mental health may be at risk. Listen close now... raise the magnification on your screen, pull out the little magnifier app, and watch carefully as you scroll down.

Donald Trump was wrong about Dorian

Feel better? Does that soothe your troubled soul, to know that yes, Donald Trump made a mistake?

Now, that is in the context of who all else made a mistake about Dorian... including every meteorologist in the country, NOAA, the NWS, the NHC... but I hope that somehow you can sleep tonight. Your existence is validated now.

Can we move on now?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If anything you gave him/her reason to screech at the sky for impeachment. You will be quoted as saying Donald Trump is wrong and even his supporters now think so, therefore we must impeach.

Granted the only thing from your post that will be selectively quoted will be "Donald Trump was wrong about Dorian", simply because the rest of your post makes too much damn sense, you know because they prefer truth over facts...

edit on 7-9-2019 by Vector99 because: edited to add emphasis, see post directly below mine

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

That's not the problem. He still claims he was right, he's still ranting on Twitter about how he was right, and he used a sharpie to make it look like he was right.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I honestly think you may be so deeply invested in the map with a mark on it that your very mental health may be at risk.

LOL Really? I'm the one that's deeply vested? Not the OP? Not all the other posters, that keep posting? Not Donald Trump and his trusty Sharpie, who's kept this mistake alive for a week, and forced his "people" to alter history on his behalf?

Now if our delusional president and his toadies could admit the same....

edit on 7-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Now if our delusional president and his toadies could admit the same....

That's the only bone you're getting from me. I suggest you go chew on it somewhere.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Even if he did screw up, who cares. Really.

He is attacked for every little thing he does, most of it completely inconsequential.

It's ridiculous. All the left is doing is openly displaying what children they really are.

Jesus, grow the f*** up.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I honestly think you may be so deeply invested in the map with a mark on it that your very mental health may be at risk.

LOL Really? I'm the one that's deeply vested?

Well, your posts alone make up about 25% of this thread soooo....

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
a reply to: Arnie123

I mean who would even be counting on Trump of all people for weather updates? I know I wouldn't be.
Apparently Leftist do and getting triggered over it.

Actually, Leftist look to Trump on EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If anything you gave him/her reason to screech at the sky for impeachment. You will be quoted as saying Donald Trump is wrong and even his supporters now think so, therefore we must impeach.

Be that as it may, next week there will be a vote on impeachment... again... and it will fail to pass. Nancy Pelosi will stand up and talk about how she didn't want the vote and then she'll ramble into something incoherent about kittens or puppies, and why kittens and puppies neither respect Trump and then stagger off the stage in a drunken stupor to get another drink. CNN will air 24/7 news coverage about why the Republicans are bad and the only reason the impeachment attempt failed. Every Representative that voted for Impeachment will receive equal time to explain at length exactly why they think Trump should have been impeached, and none of them will be capable of explaining themselves.

24,583 more people will leave the Democratic party because of the fiasco. Polls will take that as anger about Trump and report growing Democratic numbers. In other words, business as usual.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join