It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agency reverses course on Trump's Alabama hurricane claim

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I think that most of those posts were replies to people directly addressing me and my first few posts. Are you saying that I should ignore comments and critics, else I might look invested? Avoid conversations and chains of thought?

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Donald Trump was wrong about Dorian

That's not the problem. He still claims he was right, he's still ranting on Twitter about how he was right, and he used a sharpie to make it look like he was right.

LOL , He is the President Of the United States . If America is as Great as We Happen to Believe in 2019 , then the President is Too . Great Men are not Imposed Upon by Trifles ..............

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Are you saying that I should ignore comments and critics, else I might look invested? Avoid conversations and chains of thought?

Maybe not him but I say that now, that you are ignoring some. It is now the second time we both reply to each other and each time I point out your hyperbole or sly misquoting, you never have an answer to that.

add: ups, now it makes sense
edit on 7-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Donald Trump was wrong about Dorian

That's not the problem. He still claims he was right, he's still ranting on Twitter about how he was right, and he used a sharpie to make it look like he was right.

LOL , He is the President Of the United States . If America is as Great as We Happen to Believe in 2019 , then the President is Too . Great Men are not Imposed Upon by Trifles ..............

Great people can say, "I was wrong".

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Maybe not him but I say that now, that you are ignoring some.

Some trolls' deflections aren't worth addressing. Others need to be reminded of the facts that they're repeatedly ignoring.

I point out your hyperbole or sly misquoting,

Well, that, and deflection, seem to the rules of this gaslighting game. Only, I'm not gaslighting here, I'm combatting it.

edit on 7-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
No you lied blatantly, just go back one page. It is literally there to read for everyone and you have the nerves to imply I am trolling.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Please link or cite my lie.

I don't know if I ignored one of your posts as not worth trying to answer or not, but when I was answering you I wasn't trying to single you out.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Remember, new "environment friendly" light bulbs can cause cancer. Be careful-- the idiots who came up with this stuff don't care. Donald J. Trump 2012

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...it is safe to say that there is no evidence to support this. LED Lights have not been found, in any studies, to cause cancer. The main cause of cancer in any light source seems to come from exposure to UV radiation and hazardous chemicals that may be found in incandescent and fluorescent light bulbs. LED lights neither contain mercury nor do they emit ultra violet rays, making them a less likely candidate to cause illness, when compared to the light sources that do contain cancer causing attributes.

www.ledlights.org...

Just more Trump lies.

################################################################################

He was not talking about LED. He was talking about the ones with cadmium. He did not specify it but it is obvious. Only more obvious is you trying to make look it like that.

add: sorry I can not get it to quote correctly, everything above the ### is what you wrote.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Perhaps I was incorrect. But being wrong about something isn't the same as a lie. I guess that's a concept that's hard for some folks to grok.

Trump was wrong when he tweeted out his warning to Alabama, then he lied with a Sharpie.

I'm not going to double down on something I'm not well versed in. But, do windmills cause cancer? Does cadmium pose a higher risk than mercury?

Only Donald Trump knows and can save us!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Perhaps I was incorrect. But...

You were. No but.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

LOL

Just a moment ago I edit a post "no buts"

You're right.

edit on 7-9-2019 by Sookiechacha because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

technically it is not a lie, correct.
But like you said you are "in combat", I believe you did it with full intent...

Windmills directly do not cause cancer, that is bs. But living next to one is stressful and the infrasound that the wings create at seemingly random spots in the house can drive you nuts. I know a family who lives next to one. swush swush swush. All the time it is turning. The very loud *clonk* when the head locks engage is audible. The things are like 200 or 300m away from them.

In the other house I was living before you could hear the church bell mechanism winding up in one corner of a bedroom, shortly before the bells started to ring. The church is half a km away but the slids of the church tower are visible and that is enough to produce infrasound in closed rooms.

Google it, it is a interesting topic.

TL;DR: Windmills do not cause cancer but the effects they can have are not healthy. Insomnia and stress can lead to very poor health and if you expose yourself to anything that is carcinogenic, you have a higher risk of cancer.

I do not say Trump did entertain that train of thought.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

www.vox.com... kind of like the steel dossier? or are those "unnamed" sources ok for you?

Fusion, in turn, subcontracted with Christopher Steele, a retired MI-6 officer with considerable expertise on Russian matters, to use his contacts in Moscow to find what he could about Trump’s connections to the Russian government. That work led to the compilation of Steele’s dossier, written up in the style of an intelligence report and based on unnamed sources, that contained a variety of serious charges against Trump.

what about this one? article originally cited "unnamed sources" but hey least cnn retracted its headline www.cnn.com...

www.washingtonexaminer.com... or these?

Dec. 1, 2017: ABC News reported former national security adviser Michael Flynn would testify that he was directed by then-candidate Trump to contact Russian officials in the midst of the 2016 campaign. But it was revealed that Flynn’s contacts with the Russians only occurred after the election. ABC News was forced to retract the bombshell, which it said came from an anonymous source. ABC News would tweet out a correction: “During a live Special Report, ABC News reported that a confidant of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said Flynn was prepared to testify that then-candidate Trump instructed him to contact Russian officials during the campaign. That source later clarified that during the campaign, Trump assigned Flynn and a small circle of other senior advisers to find ways to repair relations with Russia and other hot spots. It was shortly after the election, that President-elect Trump directed Flynn to contact Russian officials on topics that included working jointly against the Islamic State."
or this?

Dec. 5, 2017: The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg reported that Mueller had subpoenaed Trump’s bank records from Deutsche Bank, with the Journal naming Trump specifically and Bloomberg claiming that the subpoena had “zeroed in” on the Trumps. Both later issued corrections to their stories. The sources in both instances were anonymous. The Wall Street Journal’s official correction read: “An earlier sub-headline said a subpoena from special counsel Robert Mueller’s office requested data and documents about President Trump’s accounts. The subpoena concerns people or entities close to Mr. Trump.” Bloomberg wrote a similar story and was forced to issue a similar correction, saying that their story on Dec. 6th “corrects December 5th story that said subpoena ‘zeroed in’ on Trumps.” The corrected story said only that “those records pertain to people affiliated with President Donald Trump.”

perhaps this one?

Dec. 8, 2017: CNN reported that Donald Trump Jr. received emails hacked by Russia before WikiLeaks released them in the midst of the 2016 presidential campaign. It seemed like a giant scoop indicating that the president's eldest son was being given advance access to the DNC email dump. But it wasn’t true, since the emails that Don Jr. were sent were already public. CNN later published an extensive correction and update to their article. Their story was based on two anonymous sources.

i could go on but its a huge wall o text at this point but i seem to remember alot of those issues being treated as gospel by the left despite the "unnamed sources" of which i too am not the biggest fan but in the grand scheme of presidential miss steps this is a metaphorical drop in the bucket ,like say when bush the first said "read my lips no new taxes" then promptly raised taxes or Obama's "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" and the ever famous by Bill Clinton "i did not have sexual relations with that woman" to name 3 recent ones

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Exactamente

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The First hurricane next season should be conformation bias.

Trump is not Al Roker, whatever you think of him. Anyone with half a meteorological mind can track a hurricane, you don't need to look to Trump for the weather report, this childish bickering from both sides is getting tiresome.

Hurricane conformation bias is only the beginning, that will be followed by hurricane Collusion, hurricane Clinton emails, hurricane senate hearings...

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Watching the left go raving mad over this,
it is a goldmine of laughs.

Hard to believe these people survived
Robert Mueller's last stand, only to be
unraveled day after day as they are played
like a violin.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

PREACH, Brother! Amen!

Your post got me thinking... we don't need to wait until next season. Just have the NHC declare the next hurricane as "Hurricane Trump is Right" and get Trump to say something triggering about it (should be the easy part). Then we can all sit back and listen to how many times his detractors are forced to say "Trump is Right" trying to prove Trump is wrong.

Would be hilarious!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Breaking NOW !!....

New raw footage the MSM was hiding !!

New MSM frames discovered !!

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Did you guys know that he invited the Taliban to Camp David? On the week of 9/11 anniversary?

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I figured Trump had gotten information from somewhere. Now the guy that works for the National Weather Service who came out and said nobody had told trump anything of the sort was wrong, someone had informed trump that those states might be impacted probably was much higher than that guy I bet, after all whomever informed the president was not a regular weatherman or public spokesperson. I wonder if that guy who contradicted the presidents tweet will be losing his job for opening his mouth and saying the president of the United States was lying when he wasn't? Bashing the president of the United States inappropriately is not in his job description.

Trump actually never said Alabama was going to get a direct hit from what I read about his tweet. Now, after challenged, he did say some things that he should have said differently, but he was on the offense after people were slamming him for listening to an official government informer from the weather service who gave him information.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join