It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegan extremist gets spanked - for trespassing and stealing, then cries foul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What the hell is wrong with this world?

‘I’m covered in blood’: Vegan activist says she was shot at by ‘extremely aggressive’ farmers after rabbit raid

www.news.com.au... r-rabbit-raid/news-story/b2d4e57275b4c3092c41e92eb43c47fa

A vegan activist who “rescued 16 rabbits” has been left “covered in blood” after being chased down the highway and shot at by angry farmers.

Oh so they shot at you for trespassing on their property?

A vegan activist who “rescued 16 rabbits” claims she was left “covered in blood” after being chased down the highway and “shot at” by angry farmers.

“This is what has just happened to us, look, I’m documenting the whole thing,” the Barcelona-based activist who goes by the handle “Mythical Mia” says in the video posted to Instagram earlier this week.

“I’m covered in blood. This is what the farmers have done. They shot through our window and chased us down the motorway. Oh my God, I’m literally covered in blood.”

In the post’s caption, the woman wrote, “Today we entered a rabbit farm and rescued 16 lives. The farmer was extremely aggressive and attacked us, strangling activists and smashing their heads with metal poles.” The woman, who has a British accent, describes herself on her social media pages as “active for a world where veganism is the only option”

Rescued?
Listen moron, a more fitting word would be stealing someones livelihood. So you want to force your extremism on the world and not expect consequences?

She added that the “most important thing is that the non-human animals are safe”. “They are far from that hell hole. I don’t want this to be about me at all, I just want people to know how evil farmers are. If this is how they treat humans, how can we expect them to care for animals?” she said.

The woman has since raised $1150 (€710) on online fundraiser GoFundMe to pay for “vet bills, sanctuary costs including transportation, bedding, food etc”.

Of course its all about you, otherwise you would have paid for your beliefs out f your own pocket.

It comes as a number of so-called “direct action” vegan protests targeting farms and businesses spark calls for calm from authorities.

In March, hundreds of militant vegans stormed a Queensland farmer’s property.

The previous month, a frustrated farmer was filmed firing a shotgun in the air after a heated altercation with vegans who refused to leave his property south of Perth. Police ruled out charges against Jason Parravacini over that incident.

Last year, a group of vegan protesters stormed a Melbourne steak restaurant chanting slogans through loudspeakers and yelling at customers, leaving a number of diners “very upset”.

another example of these vegans wasting peoples time,

(post by Spacespider removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
It is all fun and games until one is shot and then the outcry will be epic.

Then it is all about gun control and being okay with destroying strangers things, once more.

Article was removed before I could surf it but I like to know whose blood it was then. I bet it was not hers.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The message, not the messenger, have some grace, not vulgarity here at ATS
edit on 6-9-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What he did is wrong, but that doesn't mean murdering a sentient being, that feels pain, terror, anxiety and emotions similar to us is ok to be killed.

I'm not a vegan, but this is wrong. But also how we treat sentient beings is wrong, do you disagree?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
How many PETA members does it take to change a lightbulb ?

None they can’t change anything .

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Am i missing something here? Were the farmers playing baseball with the rabbits? Serious question.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
All vegans should be required to take a wilderness survival course. Life is brutal outside the walls we as a society have built. I feel vegans most of all are ignorant to this fact. 24 hours in the wilderness and every one of them would gladly eat one of those rabbits.
edit on 6-9-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Probably not PETA, but a similar mindset. PETA wants all domestic animals removed from the face of the Earth. Before they got outed for their core belief back in the 1990s, they would kill any domestic animals they got from shelters or through other methods. They got caught getting them from shelters, killing them and putting them in dumpsters. I'm not even sure many who are not in the central group even realize the real goal of PETA. Looks like this is something new but similar.

Odd the police did not arrest them for trespass and theft. Kudo's to the farmers for protecting themselves from nut jobs as it looks like the police there won't actually do anything or the article would have mentioned they were arrested.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
What he did is wrong, but that doesn't mean murdering a sentient being, that feels pain, terror, anxiety and emotions similar to us is ok to be killed.

I'm not a vegan, but this is wrong. But also how we treat sentient beings is wrong, do you disagree?

???

If your not Vegan you eat meat that comes from livestock on farms and ranches. How do you eat meat without harvesting the animals?

Livestock are pampered like pets on most farms and ranches. You take really good care of them if you want a good product. They live pampered lives in most cases.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Am i missing something here? Were the farmers playing baseball with the rabbits? Serious question.

Holly s*** were they??? 😳

So sorry, I fess up to not reading the article. My bad, I messed up. 😞

If I saw someone doing that, I would torture them for 12 months in an abandoned warehouse. No lies, I cannot suffer animal cruelty. It makes my blood boil and create very very dark thoughts.

Then I start thinking, am I just the same as them?? 😕

Soz bro.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

???

If your not Vegan you eat meat that comes from livestock on farms and ranches. How do you eat meat without harvesting the animals?

Livestock are pampered like pets on most farms and ranches. You take really good care of them if you want a good product. They live pampered lives in most cases.

Pampered until they have their young taken away, then eventually have their throats slit. That's real good care 👍🏻

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I was pretty sure that he wasn’t a PETA member . Thanks for the clarification. I just didn’t think animal rights activists had the same ring to it . 🤔

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Then you are a Vegan? You do know where the package of meat you buy in the store comes from right? You did say you are not Vegan, which implies you eat meat or animal products?

Ever watch a predator take down a rabbit? They tear them apart and start eating while they are still alive. Compared to nature we are very humane in how we get our meat.

Lets face it, those nuts would be protesting something else if not this. Activists find a convenient cause and latch on to it. They are common criminals out on a lark.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

???

Pampered until they have their young taken away, then eventually have their throats slit. That's real good care 👍🏻

Animals have been eating animals for energy since the start of this # show.

We just happen to be on top of the food chain.

You get caught out unarmed by a pack of Wolves and they'll eat you alive ahole first. No joke.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So you just talked out of your ass, making things up as you go?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Blaine91555

I was pretty sure that he wasn’t a PETA member . Thanks for the clarification. I just didn’t think animal rights activists had the same ring to it . 🤔

I know more than usual about them because an ex-employee of mine joined their inner circle in 1996 and ruined her future. She was set to be a Congressional Aid until she went full on PETA nut out of the blue. One day she's working for me to earn school money and the next I'm seeing her on the news being drug out of a building in NYC, when she was supposed to be attending William and Mary and then starting her stint as an aid. She even sent my wife and I a letter asking us to not be mad at her. It was like they drugged her her and brainwashed her or something.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Funny how this "fact" is conveniently glossed over by many vegans...especially PETA members. If the truth detracts from their beliefs, they're not really interested in hearing it.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

We have people telling us how to live, how to eat, what to eat, what to drink, what to smoke, what not to smoke, how much to earn, where to live, how many children we can have, what to say, what not to say, what to think, what to wear. . . . . . .

I wish there was a law where it would be legal to throat-punch authoritarian assholes.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I absolutely 100% disagree people can not eat meat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join