It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegan extremist gets spanked - for trespassing and stealing, then cries foul

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Unlike the wild where they are not pampered and constantly on edge for the next attack until their young are killed and their throats ripped out.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I guess there’s one good thing to be said .

If they’re willing to sacrifice their career over their believes.

You’ve got a handed to them putting your beliefs first no matter how nutty and unrealistic they are .

It shows dedication and that’s a positive trait.

As long it’s not fueled by hate and vindictiveness because that’s not a cause that’s retribution .
edit on 6-9-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ummm dumb question to any Vegans out there :

Various omnivorous animals pee and poo on plants...

The plants ingest said bodily fluids and matter...

What are you going to do... Rescue the plants?

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

We have people telling us how to live, how to eat, what to eat, what to drink, what to smoke, what not to smoke, how much to earn, where to live, how many children we can have, what to say, what not to say, what to think, what to wear. . . . . . .

I wish there was a law where it would be legal to throat-punch authoritarian assholes.

You can eat the whole animal kingdom if you like...

The point is.. that you missed.... treat animals respectively

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You are doing it wrong.

Plants are life and do posses basic intelligent functions.
Vegans eat plants only, they prey on the weakest of us all.
Vegans are cruel.

I am only joking, everyone can live how they want.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

You are doing it wrong.

Plants are life and do posses basic intelligent functions.
Vegans eat plants only, they prey on the weakest of us all.
Vegans are cruel.

I am only joking, everyone can live how they want.

Exactly 😉👍

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What's with all the presentations of Vegan extremists suddenly? An agenda?

There are extremists about anything and everything when you see to many stories all focused on one you have to wonder!
edit on 6-9-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Or it is once again, a small minority making so much fuss that it appears like it is a major topic that touches everyone.

One thing to be said about this is, if they do not make a fuss, they get no one to listen. I recognize this.
edit on 6-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: I forgot the word "everyone"

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Or it is once again, a small minority making so much fuss that it appears like it is a major topic that touches everyone.

Yeah sure out of all the things going on in this world

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I just gave you an alternative idea that it is not always secret forces at work (I understood your post like that).

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

It's usually young people which does not surprise me at all. The only time I got into any kind of activism was protesting the Vietnam War and then like most people I matured out of it. As we age we realize the power is not in making a nuisance of ourselves. The real power comes from fighting perceived wrongs from inside the system.

A good man told me when I was young, "stop fighting the system and learn to use the system".

Those who don't mature we see in homeless video's or living in their parents basement. Some never fully develop their frontal lobe. I can excuse it from young people, but when real adults keep at it, it's something entirely different.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

everyone can live how they want.

That's the meat and potatoes of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
yes and it has a "other side of the coin".

If I am tolerant with how *add any group* live their life, I expect them to be tolerant about my own opinions, ways to express myself or what I decide to eat.

The impression I have is that the group we are talking about here, vegans, -the ones I met- made no secret about their divine-ness or perceived superiority.

Also it is a recuring topic that it is not necessary to spot a vegan, because they will shove it right into your face the second they can.

The three vegans I met in my life, were like that, with other traits that go hand in hand with feeling superior about others.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
When mankind starts eating humans the vegans will be the first to be consumed. After all they are grain feed like prime beef.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Then you are a Vegan? You do know where the package of meat you buy in the store comes from right? You did say you are not Vegan, which implies you eat meat or animal products?

Ever watch a predator take down a rabbit? They tear them apart and start eating while they are still alive. Compared to nature we are very humane in how we get our meat.

Lets face it, those nuts would be protesting something else if not this. Activists find a convenient cause and latch on to it. They are common criminals out on a lark.

In vegetarian, on my way to vegan.
But I wouldn't be an activist.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

So you just talked out of your ass, making things up as you go?

Wind your neck in sweetheart 🙄

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

We have people telling us how to live, how to eat, what to eat, what to drink, what to smoke, what not to smoke, how much to earn, where to live, how many children we can have, what to say, what not to say, what to think, what to wear. . . . . . .

I wish there was a law where it would be legal to throat-punch authoritarian assholes.

That just might fall under "pursuit of happiness"...

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Unlike the wild where they are not pampered and constantly on edge for the next attack until their young are killed and their throats ripped out.

I've read your posts before, you've got smarts.

But you cannot compare the wild to what WE do to animals. In the wild they have to do that, or they die.
We don't have to, not to the extent that we are right now that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Then you are a Vegan? You do know where the package of meat you buy in the store comes from right? You did say you are not Vegan, which implies you eat meat or animal products?

Ever watch a predator take down a rabbit? They tear them apart and start eating while they are still alive. Compared to nature we are very humane in how we get our meat.

Lets face it, those nuts would be protesting something else if not this. Activists find a convenient cause and latch on to it. They are common criminals out on a lark.

In vegetarian, on my way to vegan.
But I wouldn't be an activist.

Vegetarians seldom are activists.

I could care less what others eat, but when they try to force their misguided beliefs on everyone else, it crosses a line.

Now I have this image in my head of a Vegan activist standing in front of a Polar Bear cussing them out for eating meat. The Polar Bear has a thought bubble over his head that says "Oh goody, dinner is early today".

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Get your facts straight then. You came here without even reading the article and started writing and implying things about the farmer you do not know. You even admitted yourself you did not bother to read, instead you started to make up things here.

I am not your sweetheart either.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join