It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell IG report will accuse James Comey of running 'covert operation against' Trump, report sa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

"secretly ... build a conspiracy case against the president," according to a RealClearInvestigations report.

I'm not saying something like this couldn't be true but when an article reads like this I have to be skeptical.

Those three dots mean a lot of info was left out. When I go and check realclearinvestagations they say

. Sources tell RealClearInvestigations

Not very encouraging.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

There has been so much bs reporting on “Russia” that I wanted to wait until the IGs office confirmed this....which they seemingly did an hour ago..

???
I don't see a link in the op to that. Did I miss it?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
[post=24587825]loam the way they are going it will be with fox

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Would anyone care to explain to me , if we are to not trust major media outlets that only cite '''sources'' for their reporting, why we should then trust a small fly by night website calling itself " RealClearInvestigations'' that only supplies us with according to 'sources''....?

Because the deluded right-wingers sources are always to be trusted.

You know, deep state or something like that.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You must have missed the part of my post about those donors, Obama had the same donors. Guess who are the ones who got that recent permanent tax break? Yep, you guessed it, those very same donors.

While the media takes you on a ride with their divisive narrative the real string pullers get away with a trillion dollars and global terrorists are armed with weapons sold to the Sauds.
edit on 8/29/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

When all reports seem to either echo chamber other reports and those reports all go back to unnamed ''sources'' yes, I have doubt. Especially when those unnamed sources tell us that the official report will be released ''later''. We should all know that that ''later'' by now.

If there is a separate report on Comey it could very well point only to small issues and not be the ''bombshell' promised by the headline in the OP

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: clubheadjobby

You mean to say that I can no longer trust the word from "Nyahnyahweknowwhatstrueandyoudon't.org''??

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If the Comey report is published on Friday at 5pm, right when Hurricane Dorian is about to slam Florida, we'll know the report is pretty bad for the former FBI Director.

By design, it will be overshadowed by Hurricane preparations, the Hurricane damage, and finally by the Hurricane clean-up.
edit on 8/29/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I will believe it when it happens.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
From my experience, never trust somebody who frequently quotes historical leaders. Comey does it frequently. Every leader I have known that did this turned out to be the worst of the worst leaders. They are more often than not doing the exact opposite of whoever they are quoting and probably worse.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

When all reports seem to either echo chamber other reports and those reports all go back to unnamed ''sources'' yes, I have doubt. Especially when those unnamed sources tell us that the official report will be released ''later''. We should all know that that ''later'' by now.

If there is a separate report on Comey it could very well point only to small issues and not be the ''bombshell' promised by the headline in the OP

So you DO doubt that there is a separate Report on Comey's actions. That's interesting.

Guess we will see. If there is a report, will you believe Horowitz's results?

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You must have missed the part of my post about those donors, Obama had the same donors. Guess who are the ones who got that recent permanent tax break? Yep, you guessed it, those very same donors.

While the media takes you on a ride with their divisive narrative the real string pullers get away with a trillion dollars and global terrorists are armed with weapons sold to the Sauds.

pure bovine excrement
nothing to do with the ig report or this thread frankly
typical of when your wacky ideas are challenged

the ig is a venue to hold those in government accountable
one would think that would be a good thing.....not some excuse to throw garbage posts all over the place
funny that the ONLY response in context was "he was just doing his job".
your typical defense of all things on the left

nice try tho

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Well, maybe James Comey will actually pay for his treason.

It appears that is coming in the near future. The "leaks" will begin to expose his character and the deception used to install a "special council" for an investigation that should never occurred.
The crap will hit the fan with the ig report of the fisa abuse coming later this year.
Using the full might of US and 5 eyes intelligence against a political opponent will be held to account.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So you DO doubt that there is a separate Report on Comey's actions. That's interesting.

Guess we will see. If there is a report, will you believe Horowitz's results?

Thanks for the reply.

Pavel

There is a $hitpot of stuff to pay attention to. A fat gob of stuff. As well there is my home that needs a lot of tending and family to do stuff with. Add in personal introspection and contemplation it is way to much stuff to pay attention to everything that floats across the info-sphere. For me to believe any of it without considerable attention is not worth my effort.

Does Horowitz have a seperate report on Comey? This really does not meet my threshold of consideration enough to believe either way. Once this report is truly revealed then I will pay attention to it. But as I mentioned some where above, the information reported thus far is that it will be released at a future date. So I'm not holding my breath either way. Just like Mueller's report. I'll let others worry over what it will bring until I see the Christmas presents under the tree.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Challenged? Lol, you haven't challenged anything, all you've done is "laugh" and throw insults around. Par for the course though, I'm used to it. It seems that's the best you've ever got, other than bringing up a "stamp" of course.

It appears that is coming in the near future. 

Yeah, just like Hillary "appeared" to be going to jail for the past decade. Lol, keep chasing that carrot, I'm sure you're REAL close to getting it.

I'll take a page from your book to express how I feel about your total lack of awareness: lolololololololololol.

Don't forget to stay in your seat either, who needs to get up and do anything themselves when they've got mindless watching and listening to do? Much better to let the media tell you what's happening and just go along for the ride, don't actually take the wheel, someone else is handling it for you. Right? Lolololol, so gullible.
edit on 8/29/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
And it’s released....
I will post a link

Holy crap...seems to be tip of a traitorous iceberg

-Chris
edit on 29-8-2019 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's bombshell Thursday! 😁

That's all.

Or should I say counter bombshell for the redaction and the taxes made available...

So 0bama comey $Hillary, all going down by the trumpster...

Trump can't even convince Maduro or Lil Kim to shut up, and yet trumpster restlessly hope trump has any leverage on any one.

Trumps has as much skeleton in his closet as the people whom overtly conspired against him.
I'm not going to argue that the dems, by attempting to vilify Trump, became a lot worse than what they wanted to expose...

But hey, it wouldn't be American politics without all the special effects.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
more of your crappy peripheral deflections
not surprising
nothing to add to the thread, your posts actually take away from the actual discussion of the fisa abuse
but then again what else would someone so invested in defending such do

the release of the ig report today is simply the beginning
but you know that
"just doing his job" right?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
from your link
pretty damning
seems it is wrong for flynn to lie but not comey?
disgusting

We have previously faulted Comey for acting unilaterally and inconsistent with Department policy.103 Comey’s unauthorized disclosure of sensitive law enforcement information about the Flynn investigation merits similar criticism. In a country built on the rule of law, it is of utmost importance that all FBI employees adhere to Department and FBI policies, particularly when confronted by what appear to be extraordinary circumstances or compelling personal convictions. Comey had several other lawful options available to him to advocate for the appointment of a Special Counsel, which he told us was his goal in making the disclosure. What was not permitted was the unauthorized disclosure of sensitive investigative information, obtained during the course of FBI employment, in order to achieve a personally desired outcome. The OIG has provided this report to the FBI and to the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility for action they deem appropriate.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
comey was right

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join