It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell IG report will accuse James Comey of running 'covert operation against' Trump, report sa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will soon reveal that former FBI Director James Comey took "extraordinary steps" to deliberately mislead President Donald Trump in an effort to "secretly ... build a conspiracy case against the president," according to a RealClearInvestigations report.

While Horowitz's investigation focused on the origins of the FBI's Trump-Russia investigation, with special emphasis on potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, Horowitz has reportedly answered why Comey told Trump privately on Jan. 6, 2017, that the FBI was not investigating him when the FBI was, in fact, already deep in its investigation.

Bombshell IG report will accuse James Comey of running 'covert operation against' Trump, report says

Well, maybe James Comey will actually pay for his treason.

You cannot be the head of the FBI and leak “gossip” which is actually classified data...why else would he use such a convoluted procedure to “get the information into the public media”?

Honestly, he is going to pay for his actions.....I hope

Honestly, who can defend this?
Trump outwitted him by saying “Comey better hope our conversation was not recorded”....Comey panicked and broke the last...

He [hopefully] will be given the appropriate punishment which befits a treasonous coward who used his position of [almost] absolute power to frame a president for nothing...
Absolutely loathsome individual.

-Chris

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Month old article.
Surprised it wasn't discussed back then.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep...but I didn’t know it was actually going to happen until his office confirmed the additional report today.

There has been so much bs reporting on “Russia” that I wanted to wait until the IGs office confirmed this....which they seemingly did an hour ago..

Fingers crossed that sleazbag traitor is given his due...

Maybe we can avoid soft coups in the future...which is what this was...a freaking coup

-Chris

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Timing

Is

Everything 😎

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Does this mean he'll get a job at CNN too?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

CNN is a traitorous network....they spent 9 years ignoring a proven rapist in the White House but had 24/7 coverage of a Russian conspiracy which never was...

And they can’t believe how fooled they were so they continue to double down on their lies...despicable and I wish airports would quit playing that disgusting network...

Heck, if u can’t play Fox News at DFW then I don’t know what’s going on in my beloved home state...

Anyhow, I digress and hope McCabe is also implicated....but based on statements, it would appear as though Horowitz is going specifically after Comey [for now]

-Chris

-Chris

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My obstruction of justice thread dealt with one aspect of that.

There’s proof Comey told Trump he wasn’t under investigation not once but three times.

Trump repeatedly asked him to announce it .

But Comey refused to make it public.

Now we know why .

He was blowing air up trumps ass.

Hoping to catch trump off guard and ambush him .
edit on 28-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Depends on how much he know he could be done in by the Clinton gang.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Comeys Conduct Report...new today

Now yer talkin'!
Could be released as early as tomorrow morning.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This will be yet another "bombshell" that will turn out to be a dud because of some convenient loophole or technicality.

Keep chasing that carrot guys, these people are above the law and are simply playing their parts to divide the country down party lines. Why would they be punished for doing their jobs? They wouldn't which is exactly why no one, I repeat NO ONE of importance has gone to jail thus far.

It's not about justice, it's about feeding each side just enough ammo to make them feel like they're "winning" some kind of political blame game.

Expect more bombshells that lead nowhere other than the masses being at each others' throats.
edit on 8/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
When Comey falls, he will probably snitch off Barack Obama for giving the orders right before he commits suicide

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
When Comey falls, he will probably snitch off Barack Obama for giving the orders right before he commits suicide

He already snitched out Loretta Lynch in a Congress hearing under oath.

James is a bad little boy.

😃

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
My obstruction of justice thread dealt with one aspect of that.

There’s proof Comey told Trump he wasn’t under investigation not once but three times. Trump repeatedly asked him to announce it . But Comey refused to make it public. Now we know why . He was blowing air up trumps ass. Hoping to catch trump off guard and ambush him .

The first time Trump probably thought that was good news. The second time Trump probably knew Comey was trying to trap him in something and played along so Comey could bury himself. Trump may be a lot of things but he's not stupid.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Or join Obama's new party.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hahahaha
Just doing his job?
Mkay if you say so
Hahahahaha
So quick to defend comey
Hillaryous

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Defending? No, just calling it how I see it. Comey is a scumbag, he was head of the FBI, it goes without saying that he's a weasel and shill. Not sure why you automatically assume I'm defending people when I'm just pointing out a pattern of injustice.

I guess you have to have an enemy though. Thank God the media has given you your stereotypes to fall back on, they've given you all the ammo you need to fit anyone and everyone who disagrees with you into that nice little box that they've helped you to build over the past few years.

No one important has gone to jail in 3 years, not sure why you guys think that's going to change now. I'll put my foot in my mouth as soon as Comey or anyone else gets more than a slap on the wrist, but until then I will continue being right.

edit on 8/28/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Never thought Trump was stupid.

It’s different circumstances but the tactic mirrors with the way they ambushed Flynn.

And cops use it every day .

Lie to your suspect, ( perfectly legal ) tell them they are not in trouble . Then let them talk which commits them to that story.

When they find discrepancies normal cops will use it for leverage or in court.

If the FBI catches you in a discrepancy that you voluntarily gave . They can charge you with making false statements without being under oath. Voluntary statements aren’t protected by the fifth amendment .

If a police detective or federal agent wants to talk to you for a investigation . The best plan of action is shut up and ask for a lawyer. They might be friendly to act like they’re on your side but they aren’t . They’re not stopping by to to pass the time of day .

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Defending? No, just calling it how I see it. Comey is a scumbag, he was head of the FBI, it goes without saying that he's a weasel and shill. Not sure why you automatically assume I'm defending people when I'm just pointing out a pattern of injustice.

I guess you have to have an enemy though. Thank God the media has given you your stereotypes to fall back on, they've given you all the ammo you need to fit anyone and everyone who disagrees with you into that nice little box that they've helped you to build over the past few years.

No one important has gone to jail in 3 years, not sure why you guys think that's going to change now. I'll put my foot in my mouth as soon as Comey or anyone else gets more than a slap on the wrist, but until then I will continue being right.

Are you going to wash that foot first?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Perhaps because you posted that he was "just doing his job"
Lol
One could say comey put his own stamp on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join