It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell IG report will accuse James Comey of running 'covert operation against' Trump, report sa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No, it was one of your grandkids old man.

You fought it by resisting its legitimacy, now all of a sudden it's legitimate enough to use as a source. Lololol.

You're getting closer to that carrot, just keep chasing it!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
so then no source?
just more of your inane ramblings.....
tlb

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Where's your source that Hillary is going to jail? How about Obama? No source? Uh oh, looks like those are just inane ramblings on your part. Lololol.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Where's your source that Hillary is going to jail? How about Obama? No source? Uh oh, looks like those are just inane ramblings on your part. Lololol.

wow
somebody is hitting the cough medicine early today....
be careful with that sparky

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Nope, just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that Hillary or Obama are going to jail "soon". Lol. I guess you can dish it but can't take it? Typical.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Nope, just pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that Hillary or Obama are going to jail "soon". Lol. I guess you can dish it but can't take it? Typical.

more bovine excrement no hypocrisy here sparky
source my stating hillary or obama are going to jail soon
you still have that alligator mouth and tadpole ass
tlb

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Show me where I've ever defended a politician, you are constantly telling me how I'm a DNC shill and am a Democrat.

Like I said, you can dish it but can't take it apparently.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
As I suspected you simply make crap up
No source
TLB

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No more than you old man. Maybe your dementia is getting in the way of you seeing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Defending? No, just calling it how I see it. Comey is a scumbag, he was head of the FBI, it goes without saying that he's a weasel and shill. Not sure why you automatically assume I'm defending people when I'm just pointing out a pattern of injustice.

I guess you have to have an enemy though. Thank God the media has given you your stereotypes to fall back on, they've given you all the ammo you need to fit anyone and everyone who disagrees with you into that nice little box that they've helped you to build over the past few years.

No one important has gone to jail in 3 years, not sure why you guys think that's going to change now. I'll put my foot in my mouth as soon as Comey or anyone else gets more than a slap on the wrist, but until then I will continue being right.

How can you claim to be right about anything when investigations are still ongoing? Maybe take break from the self-fellating eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Even the conservative pundits today are confused about this Comey Report's origin. It was requested by FBI Director Christopher Wray in June 2018. It's a "spin-off" from the big June 2018 report on FBI handling of Clinton's crimes.

SOURCE: abcnews.go.com...

There's another spin-off IG Report coming that details how the News Media Conspired with the FBI to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Key words "until then", as in no one important has gone to jail at all so far meaning I continue to be right until someone actually goes to jail. Understand?

when investigations are still ongoing?

Like the investigations into Hillary and Trump? How did those go over? Was anyone found guilty of anything? I didn't think so.

The carrot is so close! Keep reaching. Lol.
edit on 8/29/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No more than you old man. Maybe your dementia is getting in the way of you seeing it.

I wasn't making bs claims
Those were all yours pal
All you do is spew bs
Stale bs at that

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I doubt much will come of this. I want to have faith in some sort of justice system but I'm just not seeing it. There is a clear difference between how people like me are treated by the law, and how people with money/power are treated. I am absolutely sick of being treated differently. I am ready for a change, by any means necessary.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me the names of the four FBI officials that reviewed the several memos Comey took home with him...and subsequently determined them as NOT containing 'Classified' material?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
That didn't happen. You can't bait liberals into that either. You know they'll change the subject to some dumb crap anyway.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Bombshell IG report will accuse James Comey of running 'covert operation against' Trump

Yet another utter BS Right Wing OP, where everyone goes wild only to be bitch slapped by reality.

The IG Report dropped the bombshell today that Comey.....failed to follow DOJ Policy....Didn't illegally share any classified information.

LOL You guys are a riot.

Benghazi!! Obama is a Muslim!!!

What is it with Right Wingers and fantasies about prison?

edit on 29-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can anyone tell me the names of the four FBI officials that reviewed the several memos Comey took home with him...and subsequently determined them as NOT containing 'Classified' material?

Pssst....

Trump tried to have some of it "Classified" AFTER the fact.

Trump just can't declare stuff written about him he doesn't like as classified and then arrest people.

Even his pet IG Horowitz knows that. The best he could serve his master was that Comey didn't follow "policy".

edit on 29-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It appears that is coming in the near future. The "leaks" will begin to expose his character and the deception used to install a "special council" for an investigation that should never occurred.
The crap will hit the fan with the ig report of the fisa abuse coming later this year.
Using the full might of US and 5 eyes intelligence against a political opponent will be held to account.

Good stuff!

Mind if I quote you in September when Horowitz comes out with another impotent nothing-burger report trying to be critical to please the orange leader while explaining in the fine print the FISA warrants were legit and by the book?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

How can something be marked classified when the people doing the classifying never saw it until much later ?

Just you wait for the big IG report about FISA warrants !! 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join