It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Loans had Russian co-signers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT
Sounds like money laundering..sounds like anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Don't Americans care if Trump lied on financial disclosures that prove he was beholden to money in the form of loans from a bank known to launder Russian money that he was only able to obtain due to Russian guarantees?

I think a lot of Americans do indeed care about the very issues you point out.

The average Trump fan, not so much.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

In their current state, I'm not convinced! In the past..maybe

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The IRS also has them. Obama's IRS. That targeted Republicans.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Of course they do. Does anybody care that the FBI, CIA and NSA looked into for over 2 years and found nothing using the most sophisticated tools

How do you know they found nothing? Surely they don't disclose everything (or anything) from their investigations. That would come out if there was some sort of legal preceding.

In any case, you're more than welcome to ignore the piece. But don't be surprised if this intrigues other people, it's an interesting story.

Mueller's report said, in the most plain & unambiguous language possible, that there was no evidence Trump or any other Americans colluded with Russia.

So, are you saying Mueller ignored evidence of money laundering?

The report didn't say "no evidence." It said "insufficient evidence" regarding a broader conspiracy.
It also pointed out how a number individuals, including the president, were less than cooperative--some going so far as to destroy emails, texts, etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

We also know that Deutsche Bank were the only bank that would loan Trump money due to his history of bankruptcy.

This is false.

Your entire post is a ludicrous online lie.

Deny ignorance please.

That most certainly is not false.
It doesn't take much research to discover that the big U.S. banks refused to loan Trump money because he was deemed a credit risk. That's why he went to Deutsche Bank.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The IRS also has them. Obama's IRS. That targeted Republicans.

Which would normally mean the returns would have "leaked" by now if anything substantial was "there"-"there" 😃

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So Lawrence O'Donnell can find out info that Mueller and his team couldn't in 2 Years?

Pardon my skepticism, but I trust Mueller to investigate better than MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Here is an oligarch Trump has sold property to in the past, Dmitry Rybolovlev. I have no idea what market conditions are like in Palm Beach but it seems this one, on the face of it, didn't seem too great an investment for the Russian.

“What do I have to do with Russia?” he replied to reporters’ questions at a press conference in Doral last summer. “You know the closest I came to Russia, I bought a house a number of years ago in Palm Beach … for $40 million, and I sold it to a Russian for $100 million.”

It’s a tale that’s now coming to a sad end: That $100 million mansion, once the most expensive home in America, has become its most expensive tear-down. Not a single trace of the compound remains, and soon even its address will disappear: The 6.3-acre estate on which it stood has been broken into three parcels, and one of them has already sold.

Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king

Interesting that the property referred to above is also the one the Trump and Jeffery Epstein fell out over.

In November 2004, Trump, who was starring in NBC’s The Apprentice at the time, declared himself intent on winning “the finest piece of land in Florida and probably the U.S.,” an estate that had been seized as part of the bankruptcy of nursing home magnate Abe Gosman.… Epstein was also enraptured by the property, which Gosman had purchased in 1988 for about $12 million from Leslie Wexner, the Ohio-based retail executive who was a friend and patron of Epstein’s.

OF COURSE TRUMP “FELL OUT” WITH EPSTEIN OVER REAL ESTATE, NOT UNDERAGE GIRLS

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

So Lawrence O'Donnell can find out info that Mueller and his team couldn't in 2 Years?

IF this is true, and Mueller's team saw it, it may well be something they handed off.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Mueller was investigating conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian Government, not just Russians.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

IF this is true, and Mueller's team saw it, it may well be something they handed off.

And any proof of that is...... Where?

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Mueller was investigating conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian Government, not just Russians.

He was allowed to investigate "any matters arising from". Please point to any evidence of that in the report.

I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Mueller maintained he was acting in accordance that he could not bring a sitting president to trial. So if he found evidence that could implicate some sort of criminal activity, I believe he would have to pass it off to the state it was committed in, and the state could indict, or federal could sit on it until Trump is no longer president. If either were the case, they wouldn't release evidence before trial.

That's a big "what if", but just because evidence isn't released to the public doesn't mean much.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I'm just speculating. If it was handed off and is a part of another ongoing investigation, we're not going to see definitive proof at this time because they're not going to talk about it for obvious reasons. Now if DB is forced to cough up that information (assuming it actually exists), then it's a whole different story...

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The report only dealt with any conspiracy between the campaign and Russian Government. Anything not related to that specific issue wasn't included in the report. Other unrelated cases were passed to others to pursue. Besides, as has been pointed out, co-signing a loan agreement isn't illegal but it raises valid questions IF it is correct.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
And there is this

The son of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy was leading a real-estate division of Deutsche Bank as it gave President Donald Trump over $1 billion in loans to finance his real-estate projects when other banks wouldn't, The New York Times reported Thursday.

Trump's business career is more connected to Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy than we ever knew

Wasn't he the judge who retired so Trump could fill his place.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Of course you did not see it posted... This is a pro trump site now. full of hypocrites and idiots.

posted on Aug, 28 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Of course you did not see it posted... This is a pro trump site now. full of hypocrites and idiots.

Not for much longer...

Now even Fox sees the handwriting on the wall and trump is pisstoff.

www.rawstory.com...

now who's going rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee?
edit on 28-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join