It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

@epoch

Hilarious exchange with C_A asset and CNN Clone-bot Jake Tapper's twit over him being used exactly has he was created in the lab.

It concerns Comey running from DJT meeting to Tapper, but being late on the game well behind uber-dumb Clapper.

What is TRULY hilarious and telling is that stooge Tapper demands a Government report be changed because The Washington Post says so. Consider that, the press is not what people think it is and now the drones are revealing that the real control measures are with the Reality Creation Systems of Control - teeeveee, press, social media etc. Everything is mirrored.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Should be noted, the boat fire was on the 33 parallel.

33°59'41.1"N 119°38'02.5"W

Indicating human sacrifice as a possibility.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Probability

Why do you think they locked them below deck?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
An excellent thread that was started on CPS recently that’s still in myATS- for anyone who missed it- ties to Epstein and murdered senator Linda Collins Smith

Thread by member deetermined www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thing about this Q thread in contrast to others, is this one seems to keep going, daily, hourly, etc.

So many others die off because they’re specific to individual pieces of the puzzle, this thread covers the entirety of the big picture- which is why I like it here.

Progress is being made but you have to focus on your individual perception to see it. So long as you are focused on what you perceive to be errors in faith of other members, your energy is distracted from building your own faith in manifesting change and putting your own energy to use for the greater good.

We all have our own personality..... and we should all be aware that parts of it might inspire one while irritating another.

What I like about online conversations like this is a great deal of the judgement factor becomes removed if we take the time to process the content of what one is actually saying, without seeing the cover of the book so to speak. You are left without the ability to judge a book by its cover, you are only left with the content.

I think you are perhaps trying to put covers on books that aren’t meant to have one. You are seeing trees, when you could remove them, because your consciousness put them there in the first place- and look to the forest.

That’s why I think discussions like this can be of just as much value as a physical protest.... much of the distraction can be removed and we can focus on the content and context of the message.

That is if we don’t allow our subconscious to manifest those distractions back into the equation. We learn to operate without them, from behind these “screens”

Just some thoughts. I appreciate your reply and in spite of what may have come across as a condescending post this morning before my coffee kicked in, I appreciate your input for the most part, as well.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

a reply to: cherokeetroy

edit on 3-9-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

But what does that mean for brexit?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

They going to make Britain Great again

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The Thought Police has removed more than 100K videos under new hate speech rules

YouTube announced in a blog post that it has removed more than 100,000 videos, 17,000 channels, and 500 million comments that violate its hate speech rules in April through June.

Many of these channels still remain, such as those of the white supremacist Richard Spencer and former KKK leader David Duke. "Minority Report" + "1984" combined.

edit on 3-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I bet they left all the pervy child stuff though

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The boat fire reminds me of the man who hijacked a school bus in Italy, locked the students in and set fire to it. there were 51 children

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Agree

the main reason why I'm so committed to sharing info is because from my own experience, taking in data triggers my awakening. so I'm hoping to help trigger others.

One thing I've realized, it doesn't really matter if you agree with the info or not. As long as it jars you emotionally in some way -- ,'lightbulb ', epiphany, anger, irritation, skepticism, whatever. As long as the data elicits an emotional reaction then it is 'activating ' you and expanding your awareness. It works on a subconscious level until you receive that 'aha' moment and that is when the subconscious is made conscious.

You just leveled up

I still get triggered by negative emotions by some of the stuff I read but at least now I realize the reason why I'm triggered that way is because I still have some baggage to release. It has nothing to do with what the other person is projecting. This is all about inner work and self -reflection. We act as mirrors to each other.

I know I can be particularly irritating to people because I have traits of a Heyoka empath so I have to curb myself sometimes lol

But what scraedtosleep should understand is that everytime he's interacting on this thread, he's being triggered in his own awakening whether he's aware of it or not. Soon, he'll be one of us 👌

edit on 3-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
. Soon, he'll be one of us 👌

Soon.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

maybe this is the beginning of this digital movement finally going public in a way that will illicit a tangible impact and real change in this country.

I figured it was only a matter of time before that wave hit our shores first with France and Europe and then Hong Kong. we'll see if this issue involving CPS gains traction. If so, be prepared because it's going to lead to some ugly disclosure..

and for what it's worth, I don't trust any plan. What I trust is my own gut instinct. As long as The Plan lines up with my intuition, we're good to go 👍

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
The boat fire reminds me of the man who hijacked a school bus in Italy, locked the students in and set fire to it. there were 51 children

www.disclose.tv...

34 is the reported number of people missing or dead on the boat.

51 is 17x3 (Bus)
34 is 17x2 (Boat)

Next one will be 17 in a plane?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
All roads lead to Rome. Very interesting deep thread, many research rabbit holes to go down.

[P] Pepe Orsini
Pepe Orsini of the Roman Maximus Clan.

He is the Grey Pope & King of the Holy Roman Papal Bloodlines.
Above the Rothschilds & Rockefellers but in line and of equal stature to the Breakspear, Aldobrandini, & other Papal Bloodlines

Pepe Orsini is the Holy Roman Emperor, King of the Holy Roman Papal Bloodlines.

Pepe Orsini is from the Egyptian Ptolemaic Dynasty Rulers and 1 of the 13 Zoroastrian Bloodlines of the Illuminati.

The Orsini bloodlines. (The Fearless Ones)

This has connected all of the dots of [P] Pepe Orsini's bloodline, to the Papacy, to the Royal Families & Secret Societies.

[P] = Pepe or [P] = Ptolemaic dynasty

[P] also stands for the Papal bloodlines.
These families believe that they are descendents of the Fallen Ones.

The Papal Bloodlines the Black Nobility.

The Aldobrandini, Lucifer And Its Servants.

The House of Pallavicini
Their Coat of Arms , their Symbolism connects to the Holy Roman Empire & is connected to the Freemasons.

twitter.com...

Thread is still being dug, need to scroll through the comments as well.

Unrolled

edit on 3-9-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Unroll

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is something i just picked up from the Big Case Bot on Twitter for the Giuffre v Maxwell case.

Krieger, Kim and Lewin LLP have written to Judge Preska representing a "John Doe" requesting that:

a) non-judicial records in this matter should remain sealed; b) judicial records found to have had only a negligible role in the performance of Article III duties should likewise remain sealed; and c) as to all other judicial ecords,the Court should balance the competing interest of public access and non-party privacy and reputational interests by redacting names and other identifying information of the non-parties.

KKL Law firm have cited the popularity of this case and anything surrounding JE as reasons to keep the records sealed!
and have also stated;

the privacy and reputational interests of non-parties are indisputably strong, especially where the allegations in the Sealed Materials may be the product of false statements, mistake, confusion or failing memories based upon events occurring more than sixteen years ago.

and have also stated Nixon v. Warner (!) as a reason to keep them sealed &/or protect "John Doe".

So, "John Doe" has something to hide for sure, is very worried about this coming out and has hired a very reputable law firm to request the records remain sealed.

Who is "John Doe"?
and
How does "John Doe" know he is even in the records at all??

Guilty conscience? Unlikely, these people don't have a conscience.
Involved, Criminally? Reading between the lines, Absolutely.
Do anything they can to protect themselves? Absolutely.

Reject this request Judge Preska!!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
First of 4 or 5 POTUS Tweet DECODES:

Tweet #1:
Part 1

We are doing very well in our negotiations with China. While I am sure they would love to be dealing with a new administration so they could continue their practice of “ripoff USA”($600 B/year),16 months PLUS is a long time to be hemorrhaging jobs and companies on a long-shot....

9:12 AM - 3 Sep 2019

Part 2

....And then, think what happens to China when I win. Deal would get MUCH TOUGHER! In the meantime, China’s Supply Chain will crumble and businesses, jobs and money will be gone!

9:12 AM - 3 Sep 2019

1) The timestamp of 09:12 AM points to Q912:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 88957f No.613082 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:55:45 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d1b392 No.613049 📁
Mar 10 2018 12:53:01 (EST)
Australia is part of FIVE EYES!

>>613049
Five Eyes is VERY important.
It won’t be around much longer.
Relevant here but not the focus.

Q

2) CAPS Only to simple gematria gives:
a) Part1
WCWIUSABPLUS = 169 (16+9 = 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On)

Equivalents: The Great Awakening, gematria alignment, Seattle Seahawks, Trump Tower

b) Part2
ACIDMUCHTOUGHERICSC = 190

Equivalents: Who wins in the end, The United States (has 912 searches = timestamp of tweet!!!)
(Also note CAPS read "Acid much tougher, ICSC (International Chemical Safety Cards)")

Q190:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: T4rZfKsN No.150433983 📁
Nov 22 2017 01:30:56 (EST)
USA vs.
Necessary to cut strings from foreign bad actors.
Necessary to form WW alliances to defeat.

Think Merkel is a coincidence?
They are puppets.
They are weak.
They are scared.
80% dark ops necessary.
20% public for justice.
The stage must be set.
Have faith.

Q

c) Parts 1+2
WCWIUSABPLUSACIDMUCHTOUGHERICSC = 359

Equivalents: The Yellowstone Supervolcano, The end of mankind will not be pretty,
David Nathaniel Bridge: Duke of Toulouse, The lost sheep of the House of Isreal

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That's your ATS calculated IQ level. So, you're not too bright yet. 🙄

Kidding. 😂

Wats & Karma score.
Explained here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting! So ATS was way ahead of the curve on social scoring. I'm currently playing an online game to explore the Game Theory practical application, as opposed to the theoretical.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

wow what synchronicity. I was just looking at this chart last night wondering if there was anything that hasn't been brought up in these threads, yet. And I was looking specifically at that circled area in the top right corner under Ignatius of Loyola because I really don't know much about it

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Second of 4 or 5 POTUS Tweet DECODES:

Tweet #2: Link

Germany, and so many other countries, have negative interest rates, “they get paid for loaning money,” and our Federal Reserve fails to act! Remember, these are also our weak currency competitors!

9:45 AM - 3 Sep 2019

1) Tweet timestamp of 09:45 AM points to Q945:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 26e3a8 No.678011 📁
Mar 15 2018 18:29:14 (EST)
BOOOOOM!
Q

2) CAPS Only to simple gematria gives:

GFRR = 49
(Is this asking us to find a girlfriend of Rod Rosenstein? Possibly a Karen linked to Bruce Ohr - see below)

Equivalents: Wcw, Yes, Karen, Dates, Bruce, Dallas

Q49:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147641320 📁
Nov 2 2017 12:54:59 (EST)
Follow Sen Grassley.
What is different effective this week?
What do you notice?
Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail?
Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location?
When did this start?
What has been different this week?
U1 FBI informant.
Have secret sessions been underway?
How could this be discovered?
What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'?
It's a name recognized around the world.
Alice & Wonderland.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I found this site a couple nights ago when I was looking into the Goldsmiths. It goes into the Black Nobility and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands

The Black Nobility belong to the "Committee of 300" that controls the UN. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands has the power to veto the Vatican's choice of any pope it selects. This may explain the untimely end to Pope John Paul I's 33-day pontificate. The Prince has veto power because his family, the Habsburgs, are descended directly from the last Roman emperor.

Prince Bernhard is leader of the Black Families and he also claims descent from the House of David through the Merovingian dynasty, a claim that was acknowledged to be valid by the Carolingian dynasty that supplanted them, by other monarchs and by the Roman Church of that time. Thus he can truly say that he is "related to Jesus".

illuminati-news.com...

And the Netherlands brings to mind what's been surfacing in the news, lately about Greenland, Denmark and Epstein's ties to Finland (the son of two Finland Nationals is living in one of Epstein's Florida homes)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join