It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

davidshurter.com...

Something Old, Something New or 'KNEW', yet always kept quiet eh ??

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was looking at that earlier, but couldn't come up with anything.

EISU1233584 --- looks to be on the actual container, ie real
PA4310 --- a little less certain, but also looks like it's on the container

But...

CBAN - 348 9 --- Looks like it's cgi to me

ETA: A quick search only gave me a Dexter Fandom page.

FWIW, this is what it says about that container in the episode...

Four people were brutally murdered by chainsaw inside the shipping container CBAN 348 9 under the orders of Hector Estrada. One of the victims was Laura Moser (Dexter's birth mother). Both Dexter (age three) and his brother, Brian Moser, witnessed the murder. Then, abandoned inside the container, they sat in blood for two days. When Officer Harry Morgan arrived at the scene, he discovered Dexter and Brian in a dreadful state. First he rescued Dexter, leaving Brian behind to be saved by the other officers. Harry later adopted Dexter, but Brian was sent to an institution and grew up without a family.

edit on 3 9 19 by Diaspar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Pentagon gives $3.6 billion in military construction funds to build the wall

The Pentagon is prepared to fund 175 miles of border wall construction, Pentagon officials said Tuesday, using $3.6 billion in military construction funds that had been designated for 127 projects over the next year.

Some of us here predicted this was likely to happen back in January.
This news comes on Sept 3, the day leaving 119-days in the year.
119 mirrored = 911.
Also, Trump was announced as President elect on November 9, 2016, and the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall on Nov 9, 1989, a date which can be written 11/9, like 119.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Interesting! Here's the link to all the documentation provided by Anonymous. I haven't gone through it yet but, I'd like to have a look at it then get back to you--if that's okay?

Link

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I realize that this repetitive digging we do does seem like a colossal waste of time but when you get a better understanding of how information reacts with our brains, you can see the important role it plays in this awakening

once a piece of information is brought into your awareness, it becomes active in your vibration. in other words, you have created a new neural pathway in your brain. the more pathways you build, the more connections you make which expands your awareness even more

think of us as Christmas trees strung with millions of lights but most of them are turned off. when you come across a new piece of information, a light blinks on. it's now activated and ready to make new connections to turn on more lights

when we share info with each other, essentially, we're turning each other on haha jk

this is important, though. the reason being is because once a light blinks on, it doesn't go off, again. once you become aware of something, it stays activate in your brain. you can forget it but you can't become 'unaware' of it. it will remain in the recesses of your memory, ready to be retrieved whenever necessary. (unless you suffer brain damage or they mindwipe you)

*they* know how this brain activation works. which is why they commandeer the media and the entertainment industry. the media works to suppress any information they don't want us to be aware of.

on the other hand, they use entertainment to control how the public will perceive this information when or if it ever does become public. that's why the main genres evolve around fiction, fantasy, sci-fi...aka conspiracy theories and fairy tales

this helps create resistance or blocks to this info so that the majority will never accept it as truth. Hollywood and the gaming industry are their safeguards

cranky, you're right. they do work very hard to rebury the information that we dig up. and even though redundant and tiresome, it's important to keep digging it back up. keep tilling the soil over and over. each time we till the soil, we unearth something new. a new piece of information that 'unlocks' more of our codes. waking us up and expanding our consciousness even more

this really is like a video game. we collect coins (data) so that we can keep leveling up

whenever I'm researching, I make a point to try and find new info...a new puzzle piece...that I wasn't previously aware of. it's me working to intentionally expand my own consciousness

learning something new---anything new--does the trick. simply stepping outside the boundaries of your own self-imposed limitations sends you into new territory. a hidden area of the game

whether the territory is the physical plane or the deep, hidden recesses of our minds--we are explorers

edit on 3-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Of course, no problem. Lots to digest for sure. Thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Body Language: Gen. James Mattis, Call Sign Chaos
(Sept 3, 2019)

Foxnews original video clip - www.youtube.com...

Gen. Mattis says he trusts Trump with the nuclear codes.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
DJT:

The truth is that we have a nation that is disgusted with the FBI. We have a crisis of confidence in the number one law enforcement agency in this country (thanks Comey!). @LouDobbs“It’s a scandal.” @AlanDersh

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I will be following this protest and sharing it everywhere to get more people involved. they've got my support 100%

by taking on CPS, they're indirectly taking on the Clintons. this could get interesting

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Very interesting. Gotta be horrible for him to do this circuit, that's the bravest most sacrificing thing he's done.

Very interesting he's out now - timing? PR 3mo.3wk.3day. are we 3 Weeks from something?

Something tells me that whole Syria thing was fakery.

We know Warrior is a fan.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Interesting slant thanks Observationalist!!

I wish I'd listened closer in my Philosophy of Ideas lectures now.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I like this view Enderdog!

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey everyone, just a quick, random question, but it may tie in to the conversation regarding information warfare and the "awakening." Has anyone else noticed an uptick in seeing "energies" lately? Those who practice yoga will understand what I mean by this. I'm not talking about auras, but ethereal spirits type energies. I've noticed a somewhat dramatic increase over these last few weeks and I can't rightly attribute it to my yoga work, because I've been slacking a bit in that regard lately due to an extra busy work schedule. Just curious if others are experiencing the same.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've been playing video games in tandem with obtaining a degree in psychology that i studied due to my fascination in Jungian psychology and onto various occult and esoteric teachings.. I constantly see the media's various outlets displaying occult images and numerology hidden in plain site, my point is im not so sure these outlets like video games are hindering us but gradually breaking us in to a cold hard reality.
Which I'm still not certain of, but think it all relates to the occult and the power of the collective conscious.

Funny how everyone is doing yoga these days... Which all 'occult' teachings utilize in some shape or form to get the body,mind,spirit primed for 'magick'

I also feel that gaming expands awareness..... But I am biased as I'm a seasoned gamer

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Thinking about definitions... the "right under our noses" kind.

Definition of "democracy"

1a : government by the people especially : rule of the majority

Definition of "politics"

1a : the art or science of government
b : the art or science concerned with guiding or influencing governmental policy
c : the art or science concerned with winning and holding control over a government

Definition of "Govern"

a: to exercise continuous sovereign authority over
especially : to control and direct the making and administration of policy in The country was governed by a king.

Definition of "ment"

a: concrete result, object, or agent of a (specified) action

Definition of "Government." (websters fails to include this for some reason)

Control the Mind - Govern=Control, Ment=Mind.

These definitions are rather revealing.

Notice how Human Beings are NOT mentioned at all?

Notice how an individual's (- YOUR -) Divine Right to Evolve in a way that works within their own blueprint is not mentioned? Earth either for some reason.

Notice how "greatest good" is not mentioned.

Notice how "by the people" is beyond misleading as "mob rule" is not by the people at all, but a statistical point where 1 controls all.

Who, or more appropriately "what" is the Mind Controlling system we have been duped into calling "government?" Where is it? Why is it?

Liberation Is the Goal, aim for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

Alongside Maersk?

www.sealandmaersk.com...

Small island same port. With POTUS mentioning direct hit this port took the direct brunt of the storm. Imagine Dorian packed directly over this for 18hrs+ pushing the water over the entire island. These people need help and many friends/family are helping anyway they can. Weather channel lower banner is a Redcross “donation” text for $10 etc. Now rewind back to the recent videos of the cases loaded with CASH money.

If you feel the need to help don’t provide to Redcross. Direct help search “Abaco Relief” on social media or other options found in article below.

South Florida prepares to help the Bahamas, once Dorian's winds calm down

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey everyone, just a quick, random question, but it may tie in to the conversation regarding information warfare and the "awakening." Has anyone else noticed an uptick in seeing "energies" lately? Those who practice yoga will understand what I mean by this. I'm not talking about auras, but ethereal spirits type energies. I've noticed a somewhat dramatic increase over these last few weeks and I can't rightly attribute it to my yoga work, because I've been slacking a bit in that regard lately due to an extra busy work schedule. Just curious if others are experiencing the same.

Yes PFS.

For those interested in a bit of fun. Find a place at just prior to dusk. You'll need a bit of light, but not direct light. Look at the "air" in a given area - some plants and or trees can help a bit. Soften focus and relax. Then watch closely. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

EMN,

I see U1 in the Top line of EISU1233584

PA4310 could be company Urology of Central PA?

CBAN - 348 9 could be Central Billing Account Number -3489

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hello cranky. It's good to see you posting more often again.

Are you talking about seeing the white orbs? I've been able to see them for years, but it was only yesterday that I was watching the clouds while we had some thunderheads in the area and saw the best display of them I've seen yet. Bigger and brighter. It was as you said...The sun was out, but it kept disappearing behind the clouds. Good lighting.

At any rate, thanks for the response. The stuff I saw this afternoon was impressive! Fast moving upright white-ish "mist" is the best way to describe it. Incredibly fast. And as I moved to a different vantage point to see if I could catch another sight of it I saw it darting off between the trees off in the distance. Normally it seems like I only catch one glimpse of that sort of thing and it's gone, but this one today was, as I said, impressive. And powerful I feel like.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

you're right. I think your current level of consciousness and intention set the course. depending on how open or closed your mind is to expansion

when you 'wake up', you override their programming. you take back control and write your own script. then you get to decide how the components of this world affect you

do video games poison your mind and keep you from the truth or do they expand your awareness? you get to consciously choose which one

makes me think of fire walking or snake handling. mind over matter

edit on 3-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join