It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The Clinton Foundation uses only 23 cents of every dollar received for "aid".

Besides: GOOD NEWS FOR MOST!

Dorian Downgraded to a Category 3 Storm: www.foxnews.com...

(Bad News for the HYPEsters and Doom-lovers)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Seth Ator
Set Hator

Hathor (Ancient Egyptian: ḥwt-ḥr "House of Horus", Greek: Άθώρ Hathōr) was a major goddess in ancient Egyptian religion who played a wide variety of roles. As a sky deity, she was the mother or consort of the sky god Horus and the sun god Ra, both of whom were connected with kingship, and thus she was the symbolic mother of their earthly representatives, the pharaohs. She was one of several goddesses who acted as the  Eye of Ra, Ra's feminine counterpart, and in this form she had a vengeful aspect that protected him from his enemies. Her beneficent side represented music, dance, joy, love, sexuality and maternal care, and she acted as the consort of several male deities and the mother of their sons. These two aspects of the goddess exemplified the Egyptian conception of femininity. Hathor crossed boundaries between worlds, helping deceased souls in the transition to the afterlife.

The Odessa shooter's name is formed by two Egyptian deities but that's just a coincidence. To say otherwise would be crazy talk. Move on now, shoo, nothing to see here!
edit on 3-9-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Anagrams for double Egyptian deity Odessa shooter Seth Ator include:

Tarot She
Tarot Hes

Hmmm Set(h) = male god
Hat(h)or = female God

Both would certainly qualify as archetypes in Tarot also known as Trump(s).

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Hong Kong protesters are grabbing the CS Gas grenades fired at them by Chinese state enforcers and rendering them useless in liquid nitrogen canisters. This is what happens when you have chemistry grads fighting against tyranny.

twitter.com...

My Heroes
edit on 3-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I hope q stays gone so you guys will finally start thinking for yourself.

Maybe then something might get done.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Did protest help minorities gain more rights?

Did it help women?

Did it help lgbt?

Should the protesters in hong kong just give up? What about the ones in france and russia?
Should they go back home and hide away on a forum behind a fake name and talk about secret codes?
Would that create the change that they are fighting for?

My frustration comes from the fact that I believe some of the information gathered here. But I think q's rules are hindering things more than helping.

You don't need q or there silly rules. You guys could have all found this info without them. I wonder what more you might think to do on your own if q wasn't telling you what to do?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The real bad news is that a storm of this power and size has been sitting on the bahamas for an entire day.

Is there going to be anything left?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The photos show a lot of structures destroyed, and others floating. Hurricanes and typhoons come with the nice tropical climate many people like to live in.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just briefly bringing the attention back to Comey for those interested …
apologies if already discussed . ..

.. . posted couple hours ago in comments on George M. Nasif's fb page.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 3-9-2019 by doobydoll because: added link

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Wow you guys find the weirdest things sometimes.

And dutch.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's just it. The q followers (most) are smart.

But the more I read in these threads the more q looks like a barrier that needs to be overcome.

There's a torrent of info but q's rules turn it into a drip.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I've been purposely not looking at the pics.

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I live on the gulf coast. My city has been destroyed three times in my lifetime.
Well, destroyed once but wrecked up real bad two other times.
So strange to see your city lined up to get mre's because trucks can't bring in food.

I'm sure I'm wrong but I don't recall a hurricane ever sitting on the bahamas for this long.
One this strong?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

well...I will say..I was into conspiracy and reading about Luciferians, etc..before Q. But we were so few and far between that I learned to keep my mouth shut. I literally had my life threatened for questioning 9/11. no joke.

what Q did is strengthen our numbers and I'm so glad that we're growing in size and building this hub of information. To me, gaining the knowledge FIRST is imperative to any movement. You can't fight the enemy until you know who the enemy is. For eons the real enemy hid in the shadows and manipulated us to fight each other.

Most people are still stuck in that paradigm of duality and until they break out of that, we won't be a unified strength of force. I've been watching Hong Kong and I'm so blown away by how unified they are. Their unity is their strength. That's what makes them an unstoppable force.

I don't see that unity in Americans, yet. But I do believe that as the corruption continues to be exposed, Americans will start to pull together. We're just not there, yet. I don't know what it's going to take but imo the time is not right for hitting the street.

What I do see is that frustration is building concerning the issue of no indictments. I think the IG report is going to be pinnacle. If it doesn't result in any arrests, you might start seeing a public presence of people who are becoming so pissed off that they can't take anymore. I'm not saying violent protests are the right thing to do but that's usually the result when justice is delayed or withheld. So don't be surprised if you see people get more vocal or more active depending on what that report produces

I'm not saying those ppl will be Q followers. I think most Qanons are still trusting the plan.But there are many Trump supporters who aren't Q and from what I've seen across social media..they're straight up pissed. And then of course you've got the liberals whose heads are exploding because Trump's still in office lol. So who knows what the future holds.we are in a very precarious time.

As for me, a few months ago, I was saying the exact same thing you're saying now. Except I didn't intend to be peaceful. I was ready to go raze D.C.to the ground, I was so fed up. But recently, I have felt a significant shift in energy. I've felt shifts before but not like this. I feel that there is something on the horizon. I don't know what it is but it feels portentous. So I've slowed my pace because I don't want to get caught off guard when it happens. Now is the time to employ situational awareness

edit on 3-9-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Re changed Standard Hotel website... the 3rd picture under culture is an MS13 gang member!

edit on 3-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good call re SCI dashen!

Looking at the timings of their tweets, perhaps they message thus:

12:11 pm, Lieu,
ISCI = "Implement SCI"
01:43 pm, Pelosi
OCSCIA = "Office and Communications Module SCI!"
03:05 pm, Schiff,
ASCI = "Agreed, SCI!"
05:04 pm, Feinstein,
ISCI = "Immediate SCI Invite"?

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

what Q did is strengthen our numbers

My take is that one of the most important things Q did was to tap people on the shoulder and say, "you're not alone in your beliefs, feelings, frustrations ..." Q was/is a rallying point for those disenchanted with the mutual back-scratching and double standards of the rich and the powerful.

The political Left in the USA has pushed one cause after the next for over 50 years now. They were never satisfied with their gains and the changes they wrought (because IMO their ultimate goals are far more radical than what they've sought to this point), and the endless churn and discontent has fragmented our society. Unfortunately for our society, this ideological assault occurred precisely as technology produced electronic distractions galore ... and while we should have been focused on the social changes being advocated, we were looking at Pac-Man instead.

Put one way, Q took advantage of people's love of electronic distraction and used the connectivity of the internet to 'distract' people with a different message: WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

And now, all over, in ones and twos, people are thinking about what Q told them. The message won't spread instantly and it will not reach all people. It doesn't have to. Q's message to challenge and question the narrative championed by the MSM is a meme. And the meme need only reside in a cadre of given size to be effective. My take is that the "given size" has been reached.

No more easy steering of society with manipulative narratives ... at least, not at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Re changed Standard Hotel website... the 3rd picture under culture is an MS13 gang member!

I guess it is the tattoos that give it away?
I am not up on the MS 13 tattoo thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join