It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
GREEN IS GO

Can’t stop the final trap door.

MARADMINS 550/19

Think Sbout it.
our NB and SB plus coastal are secured.
MX on their NB.

Semper Fidelis

MARADMINS 550/19

www.marines.mil...

Now that appears to be an OMG moment right there.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

May you not sneeze or cough during your recovery--a speedy one I hope!

I already learned the hard way about coughing

So, Pelosi is mixed up with a different Ukrainian gas company. Can anybody sum up what's happening here? Are these gas company positions being used to facilitate bribes and/or influence peddling?

Like Yahtzee, sometimes you have to put the dice back into the cup and let em rip...

China and Russia Reach 30-Year Gas Deal 2014

“The Sino-Soviet rift that brought the two countries to the brink of nuclear war in the ‘60s has been healed rather dramatically,” said Strobe Talbott, president of the Brookings Institution and the chairman of Secretary of State John Kerry’s Foreign Policy Advisory Board........

They have similar views of the United States, however, including opposition to its unilateral military actions in Kosovo, Iraq and Libya, and wanted to “take Uncle Sam down a peg or two,” Mr. Talbott said. Mr. Putin, in particular, wanted to make a point of showing that the United States and its NATO partners were in decline.

Makes one recall 2014 and the news events of the day

The Russian military intervention in Ukraine, sometimes called the Russo-Ukrainian War,[68][69][70] is a series of military actions that started in February 2014 and continues into 2019, including in the Crimean peninsula, the Donbas region in eastern Ukraine, and related activities in other locations.

Then realize why things were a bit , as far as the world's reaction off

Benitez also blamed the European Union and United Nations, among others, for not doing enough to stand up to Russian aggression.

"Yes, Obama was too soft on Russia," Benitez said. "But so were Germany, France, the UK, the EU, the UN, and Congress."

Now add what we know now.... Paints a picture

Gas , oil, URANIUM....heck....

edit on 1052019 by MetalThunder because: 7776

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Basically, Obama & friends were/are on the take from Russia, with the money being funneled thru these Ukrainian gas company positions. Is that it?

… so of course they accused Trump of being on Putin's payroll.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

晓 is the Chinese symbol on the back of one cap

Noun = DAWN / DAYBREAK

Verb = KNOW / TELL

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

晓 is the Chinese symbol on the back of one cap

Noun = DAWN / DAYBREAK

Dark to light.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Been a while since we had a tiger in our humble thread...

Welcome!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Apparently The Federalist has obtained a copy of Volker's opening statement to Congress the other day. It directly contradicts Schiff's impeachment narrative. I thought y'all may like to read this. Within the article is a link to the full transcript.

"As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time dialogue with several different actors, Vice President Biden was never a topic of discussion” during negotiations with Ukraine, Volker testified. Cherry-picked snippets of those texts were released by the office of Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., late Thursday evening.

“[A]t no time was I aware of or took part in an effort to urge Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden,” Volker told lawmakers."

thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Basically, Obama & friends were/are on the take from Russia, with the money being funneled thru these Ukrainian gas company positions. Is that it?

… so of course they accused Trump of being on Putin's payroll.

2014.... What a year.... Rare Earth: Afghanistan Sits on $1 Trillion in Minerals 2014.

Despite being one of the poorest nations in the world, Afghanistan may be sitting on one of the richest troves of minerals in the world, valued at nearly $1 trillion, scientists say.....

....The Afghan government has already signed a 30-year, $3 billion contract with the China Metallurgical Group, a state-owned mining enterprise based in Beijing, to exploit the Mes Aynak copper deposit, and awarded mining rights for the country's biggest iron deposit to a group of Indian state-run and private companies.

Imagine that

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Re: Atlantic Council/CFR/History/Rothschild/Obama

Driving the Rothschild’s Russiaphobe war train we find the Atlantic Council, whose members hit the airwaves in force this week to hammer home the Skripal lie.

The Atlantic Council is the latest incarnation of the Atlantic Union.
The Atlantic Union (AU) was an RIIA (Royal Institute of International Affairs) affiliate. The RIIA subsidiary in the US is the Council on Foreign Relations.

Every year from 1949-1976 an AU resolution was floored in Congress calling for a repeal of the Declaration of Independence and a “new world order”.

The Atlantic Council – also an RIIA affiliate – was formed in 1961 to further this type of “cooperation between North America and Europe”. In 2009 its chairman James Jones stepped down to become Obama’s national security advisor.

His successor as Atlantic Council chairman was Chuck Hagel, who stepped down to become Obama’s defense secretary.

Obama Administration officials Susan Rice, Eric Shinseki, Anne-Marie Slaughter and Richard Holbrooke (architect of the dismemberment of Yugoslavia) had also served previously at the Atlantic Council.

en.reseauinternational.net...
(BOLDING mine)

It appears Obama was strongly associated with the Atlantic Council, as well.
edit on 5-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Apparently The Federalist has obtained a copy of Volker's opening statement to Congress the other day.

Oh my. Adam is going to himself a brick because this leak occurred!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don't know about this site, but on Twitter they say the watch is now ticking....... Is it Time?

Link Twitter

Has Flynn's pic changed lately?

Anyword on when 8 Chan will be up?

edit on 5-10-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They deduced that from the pic of the watch that was covered here yesterday. 2 year Delta from when Trump mentioned the calm before the storm is today IIRC. And the watch read out 5 Oct, 2019.

Who knows? So far every single prediction someone has made has been incorrect. Lol. Which I realized awhile back is obviously deliberate. The deep state is sure to be reading this same material. So each time people get it all "figured out" the deep state wastes ammo on that day.

Maybe today will be the day.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
Don't know about this site, but on Twitter they say the watch is now ticking....... Is it Time?

Link Twitter

Someone had to have created that gif that didnt know how that chrono or most chronos work. That isnt how the hands move.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: pavil

Link Twitter

Someone had to have created that gif that didnt know how that chrono or most chronos work. That isnt how the hands move.

definitely NOT Swiss Movement.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

May you not sneeze or cough during your recovery--a speedy one I hope!

I already learned the hard way about coughing

So, Pelosi is mixed up with a different Ukrainian gas company. Can anybody sum up what's happening here? Are these gas company positions being used to facilitate bribes and/or influence peddling?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Create unstableness, provide a solution, secure natural resources. Rinse repeat at the next location of weakness. Pay for play WW combined with a side of blackmail funded by forms of AID/Relief supplied by US taxpayers money. These folks are the leaches of the swamp.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

IMO what we are dealing with is simply a crime syndicate that has worked itself into the upper echelons of Governments around the world. I assume most "first world" Governments are compromised by these people. But at the end of the day they're just another mafia type organization and they will be brought down with RICO suits. My concern is that we still haven't really defined their organization. Not us here on this site, but the people that are pushing this to the public. Like Guiliani. IMO he needs to give them a name. Then you can start selling the members of this group to the wider public more easily. "So and so worked as muscle for this group while so and so was a glorified accountant", etc.

Maybe I'm off base, but going around pointing the finger at specific individuals gives the other side too much of an inroad to say things like "he's targeting political opponents!"

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Thanks for the info. If today is the anniversary of the CBTS, would that mean the Storm starts Sunday?

We are all waiting for that tipping point when the dam breaks and even the MSM can't deny. They are getting worried with Barr overseas talking with the spooks in other countries.

Guess we will see what happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Were any of you guys around on 4chan for the original Calm Before the Storm threads? Sophia ( or a fake) showed up in the threads frequently in the beginning. What she was saying, and how she was acting was quite strange...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

I’ve had the opportunity to visit these missiles out in the field, and actually go down into one of the launch tubes and touch these things. Incredibly impressive. Did you guys know we have 2 Air Force officers manning these things, at hundreds of sites across the country, 24/7 - 365?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm still of the opinion that Sophia may be one of the Q team. Remember the Saudi Arabian "war dance" they did with Trump after he first took office? That dance is performed by allies the night before they launch a war against their enemies. Or so I read anyways.

Saudi Arabia is also home to the world's largest database. Even larger than the NSA's. I think Sophia was granted citizenship solely so she could gain access to that database. Sophia's "brain" is that palantir that Trump and the Saudi king placed their hands on for that weird photo that circulated during the same visit to Saudi Arabia. She is a quantum computer. She is perhaps the most formidable weapon in the entire world.

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join