It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnManI

I think Rubio is one of the guilty ones

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

🇺🇸 — REPORT: Trump tells House Republicans about Ukraine call: "Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquified natural gas] plant." (Axios)

Just between me and Q guys...

IM REALLY ENJQYING THE SHQW!!!

[..]

If Rick's out in November and theres no qchan can we assume its done?
edit on Sat Oct 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Trillions dollar Climate Hoax scam simplified in 12 minutes.
Well done explanation that even AOC followers should understand. Then again probably not.

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD. Inventor of Email
‏Verified account @va_shiva

An MIT PhD exposes who will profit from the “Climate Change” HOAX & why it was right that @realDonaldTrump pulled out of the pollution-incentivizing Paris Accords.

twitter.com...

Or

www.pscp.tv...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Q is not done by a longshot

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Don't let it bother ya, Troy. I think you bring outstanding info and perspective to the thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

From where I sit it seems that Q is just getting warmed up. I think when they come back online it's gonna ramp up several notches. Q & Co. will be firmly on the offensive and nobody will be able to doubt it anymore that they're legit. I'm looking forward to seeing the 2 year Delta posts synch up.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in the WTF Dept, Joshua Brown, a key witness in officer Amber Guyger's murder trial, was shot and killed at an apartment complex in Dallas; no arrests, motive unknown. 🤔

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Appreciate your info Cherokee. Think Creep Thumper just disagrees with a point.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: onehuman

Your bronze rabbit is a detail of:

Act II - Scene I
Fibonacci in Plato's Cave link

It is part of:

Algorythmythica is a series of twelve bronze bas reliefs depicting classical Greek and Roman myths, in which great mathematicians take the roles of heros and heroines, such as Alan Turing as Paris, Karl Frederick Gauss as Vulcan, or Sophie Germain as Juno, all composed in an opera format of acts and scenes. Synopsis of the myths and mathematicians appear with each scene.

Algorythmythica is an image opera in four acts, in which mathematicians are cast in mythic poses, by David James Parsons. 
link

OH that is a nice find. Thanks!

Now i will take back my dialing device comment on that Stargate we see here I made a day or so back.

That is the Fibonacci curve I have mistook for a dialing device.

Actually I asked the person where it came from to begin with since I was trying to get some sort of starting point. Turns out it was on some Amazon Show about Stargates. Sooo there is that! BTW, I meant to thank you for digging that up for me Mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

thank you

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
You know what Other country may very well be sitting on the same thing is North Korea. It would be great for those poor people if that country could actually be brought into this century. Providing of course same ol same ol crooks dont go in and rape the land.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Interesting. I have no problem burning any and all who are breaking laws.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Nothing can stop this train now.

I Hear A Train A Comin.......

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

c-Troy. You keep bringing it. It’s a community. There are more lurkers than posters. They are the true audience.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

These are from the George Nasif data dump.

GN

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
With all due respect to Rick P his absence will have zero effect on anything The Plan.

Have folks not been paying attention to the last 150 pages of this thread?

The Map is built, Q posts DIRECTLY through DJT tweets and more, as evidence here over and over again with Mathematically Impossible Precision.

That Map has a near infinite number of variations forming a near infinite number of confirmations and other clues.

More, Q never gave the impression they would be posting for ever, as the technique used is NOT a permanent tool in the same way High School is not.

That said, I expect them back at some point. The "no outside comms" per 8chan was deliberate as looking at the past 150 pages of confirmation shows this was planned too.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Creep Thumper

it's a good thing I don't waste my time trying to debunk half of the bull# I read in these convos cuz you guys would be in trouble đź‘Ť

I notice some of you never credit me for any of the quote on quote credible data I provide to these threads but you're real quick to jump in if it's something you think will discredit me. I hate people like that

Take a closer look at the skeleton. It's all the same color including the teeth. Real skeletons are not all the same color, especially the teeth, even the ones that are bleached.

I'm sorry you are pissed, but I'm not going to say it's real when it ain't.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Still catching up on thread, felt to add when seeing this post, that oct is eight.

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I am watching the current episode of dark journalist and an interesting conversation came up that I thought some of our folks could find more meaning

First there was a convo about the name Augustus ( which he says he will get to later in depth) and mention some connections to Augustus/August and the number 8.

Later there is frequent mention of the number 33 and masons, Lindberg (a mason taking 33 days to cross atlantic etc.

Also, that it is said when you die 33 is the age you appear

A member in chat noted that if you turn 33 around to face each other it would make an 8 with 8 being associated with infinity.

So take it for what it is worth. Just thought our members versed in numerology might find more meaning.

That said, there may be more info coming but had to write this down before I forgot.

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join