It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 365
<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Bizarre fake police force included Kamala Harris aide, prosecutors say

The three were members of a religious philanthropy group that does work in South Los Angeles. Their work put them in contact with various politicians and community leaders. A spokesman for Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) confirmed that the group gave her an award in 2012. A photo shows Waters with Kiel and Henry.

la times

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Transhumanism: Where Physical and Digital Worlds Meld (summary of IEEE whitepaper)

The illustration reminds of Star Trek V'Ger from 1979.

“Through the transhumanism, cyberspace and physical reality will be our perceived reality,” he says. “Human augmentation and machine augmentation are converging, creating a new symbiotic creature.”

How will that symbiotic creature perceive us?

Saracco envisions physical and digital twins becoming even more closely linked. “The boundary between humans and machines will become fuzzier and fuzzier, leading to a fusion between a digital twin and its physical twin,” he writes. “The resulting reality, the one that we will perceive, will exist partially in the physical world and partly in cyberspace.”

“In this sense,” he writes, “we can say that a machine can read our mind.”

Ethical concerns are likely to arise, he says, adding that it’s important to consider the consequences.

Ya think.?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
 Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Has REFUSED to Call any Hearings on FBI, CIA, Spygate, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Mueller, Stefan Halper… COMPLETE LIST

On May 1, 2019 Lindsey Graham, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised investigations on how the Mueller probe started.

Lindsey Graham has scheduled NO COMMITTEE HEARINGS on Deep State, FBI, CIA, Spygate, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Mueller, Stefan Halper, George Papadopoulos, Tom Fitton, Sidney Powell, Joe diGenova, John Brennan, James Comey, Chris Wray, etc.

gateway pundit

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
 Judiciary Chair Lindsey Graham Has REFUSED to Call any Hearings on FBI, CIA, Spygate, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Mueller, Stefan Halper… COMPLETE LIST

On May 1, 2019 Lindsey Graham, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, promised investigations on how the Mueller probe started.

Lindsey Graham has scheduled NO COMMITTEE HEARINGS on Deep State, FBI, CIA, Spygate, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Mueller, Stefan Halper, George Papadopoulos, Tom Fitton, Sidney Powell, Joe diGenova, John Brennan, James Comey, Chris Wray, etc.

gateway pundit

Because Graham and Biden are friends.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
obv I have no way to verify this. You can decide for yourself if you feel it's legit or not..my opinion --it's totally believable

Stills from the "least" disgusting video of Hillary Clinton found on Antony Wiener's laptop. It is a known fact by many she is at the top of the Satanic witches "wing coven"..

twitter

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gonna need a Lot more proof than someone's word on a tweet for that one. You don't even see Hillary. Are there even witches in Satanic rituals. No need to give Wiccans a bad name by lumping Clinton with them.

Those could be pics on anything honestly. Like they would release Weiners laptop like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

obv I have no way to verify this. You can decide for yourself if you feel it's legit or not..my opinion --it's totally believable

Stills from the "least" disgusting video of Hillary Clinton found on Antony Wiener's laptop. It is a known fact by many she is at the top of the Satanic witches "wing coven"..

twitter

Meh... I'd call BS on this. It is this type of crap that makes real conspiracy theorists look like quacks.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

gateway pundit

Not all of those are Biden Related. It's worrisome that Graham is all talk and no action. I'm giving the benefit of a doubt that he is just following orders and Trust the Plan. No need for Senate hearings if what we think is going to happen..... Does.

It does seem strange that the Senate is in twiddling thumbs mode and not aggressively responding to what the House does.

Most Republican Congressional leaders are lacking IMO, save for a few.

I still blame Ryan for not pushing through enough of Trump's Agenda.

Hope he goes down with the rest. He seems to have been corrupted. He can burn with the rest.....

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

twitter

Meh... I'd call BS on this. It is this type of crap that makes real conspiracy theorists look like quacks.

I agree. That skeleton is 100% fake.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: imthegoat

gateway pundit

Not all of those are Biden Related. It's worrisome that Graham is all talk and no action. I'm giving the benefit of a doubt that he is just following orders and Trust the Plan. No need for Senate hearings if what we think is going to happen..... Does.

It does seem strange that the Senate is in twiddling thumbs mode and not aggressively responding to what the House does.

I think you are correct PAV, the House is a mess. The House is driving the self destruct mechanism built in. There is no reason for the Senate to create overload.

Besides - so what? Okay so another guy is trotted in front of the Senate to perform. So what at this point? There is too much already.

What matters is what is going on in the background. And in the House. Lindsey threatening is helpful, but this is about destruction of a system, not the system that failed for decades performing new and he stirs it up.

The last part is the constituents. The Senate folks cannot lose their composure but must maintain stability to keep their constituents - they also have to pander a bit.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Romney Exposed.
Great research by John Hankey back in 2012.

Romney's secrecy in business is detailed, and revealed; as well as his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush; his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America; his role in 9-11; in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens; and the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, y'all, but I don't think we actually need the Senate to be running any investigations into this stuff. There are already investigations on this stuff being handled by various law enforcement agencies. Any Senate hearings I think will be handled after the fact. Perps will already be behind bars by the time the Senate gets ahold of stuff, and hopefully the Senate will only get involved to write laws into our system preventing this mess from happening again in the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Correct. My $ is Barr told Mitch, “Hold my beer, I got this.”

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's just possible that the Republican-controlled Senate doesn't want to look like the Democrat-controlled House...Wasting time on stupid investigations, while getting nothing done for the people.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Uh..I think it's fair to say 80-90% of the things spoken of here is pure speculation aka conspiracy and conjecture. Yes, they are witches and yes, they form covens in which to practice black magick

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What exactly is a real conspiracy theorist ? Someone who wears a tinfoil hat but has limitations?

Oh and F U for saying I post crap

edit on 5-10-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I personally feel that many republicans are just as guilty of crime and corruption as democrats are

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

🇺🇸 — REPORT: Trump tells House Republicans about Ukraine call: "Not a lot of people know this but, I didn't even want to make the call. The only reason I made the call was because Rick asked me to. Something about an LNG [liquified natural gas] plant." (Axios)

Just between me and Q guys...

IM REALLY ENJQYING THE SHQW!!!

edit on 10 5 2019 by dashen because: GO TEAM GO

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I personally feel that many republicans are just as guilty of crime and corruption as democrats are

Sure, but they seem to get caught. The Dems are really really good at it. When they scream racist at their opponents all day every day, it shields them. Until POTUS Trump arrived on the scene.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

John Todd docu

new topics

top topics

<< 362  363  364    366  367  368 >>

join