It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The big story, since Rush Limbaugh covered it, is that John Brennan went to Ukraine under a false name.
Apparently, the White House admitted as much in 2014.
Zerohedge

he person who said this to Interfax in a phone talk added that John Brennan came to Ukraine not under his real name. According to some yet unconfirmed information, the decision to suppress protesters in Slavyansk, a city in Ukraine's east, with force was advised to Ukraine's authorities by Brennan."

Imagine if Trump was running a $%@t-show like that.
edit on b000000312019-10-01T12:06:36-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 01 Oct 2019 12:06:36 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The big story, since Rush Limbaugh covered it, is that John Brennan went to Ukraine under a false name.
Apparently, the White House admitted as much in 2014.
Zerohedge

he person who said this to Interfax in a phone talk added that John Brennan came to Ukraine not under his real name. According to some yet unconfirmed information, the decision to suppress protesters in Slavyansk, a city in Ukraine's east, with force was advised to Ukraine's authorities by Brennan."

Imagine if Trump was running a $%@t-show like that.

Well that is certainly a interesting article.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

GODFATHER III

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A mouse fell out of the ceiling into the White House press booth.

thehill.com...

I guess there's a new rat in the press corps.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

thehill.com...

The little fella probably felt right at home.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well that is certainly a interesting article.

I wonder about Tyler Durden's [article author] motivations. He makes it sound like it was all the CIA's doing without mentioning the very prominent role of Berlin (draped in the EU flag, of course, because, well ... German power maneuvers in Ukraine haven't had good optics since 1941 or so
)

What started the whole mess was the "EU economic initiative" that was made as offer to Ukraine. Putin smelled the rat and put his foot down, causing the then-leader of Ukraine to alter his course 180 degrees ... then the uprising, followed by civil war.

What Durden didn't say about the US ambassador's overheard telephone conversation is that, despite Nuland having cursed the EU, no actual EU officials commented in reply. Who did take umbrage to the comment?

Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany (a German national official who holds no actual EU office). That kind of made it obvious who in the EU was pushing the initiative. Yeah, I bet that would have been a tidy sum to further enrich some already very rich people in the German elite.

And today, still, no end in sight to that war.

Cheers

edit on 1-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: clarification

edit on 1-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: shorter

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

If there was a place that I wouldn't expect an infestation of rodents, it would be the White House.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

thehill.com...

The little fella probably felt right at home.

Maybe that's the Dormouse from Alice in Wonderland.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Pretty sure more is going to come out regarding Brennan and Ukraine as well. Specifically his secret visit under a pseudonym and using a fake passport.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

thehill.com...

Jim Acosta probably jumped up on a table and started screaming like a little girl.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Jim Acosta probably jumped up on a table and started screaming like a little girl.

He's been screaming since Trump was elected ...

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

thehill.com...

Maybe it WAS Jim Acosta. 😁

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Pretty sure more is going to come out regarding Brennan and Ukraine as well. Specifically his secret visit under a pseudonym and using a fake passport.

At what point do Brennan's actions cross the line into espionage? The head of the CIA skulking around foreign countries using a phony ID is way beyond unusual.

It would certainly be a twist if Brennan is indicted as a spy for the Ukranian government.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
DJT tweets "2nd hand" on Sept 30 and "second hand" on Oct 1

"and watch"

Watch = marker 1 and 2 above?

Q#3232

There are 19 drops with Red October. Most related to Justice K.

Q#168 might be the clue:

Red Oct sig has not occurred yet.
Follow the map.
Q

Map = DJT tweets connected to Q drops, Or,,, Q+ > Q. So has the "sig" just occurred?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

OramDeo, this is why I think the Tweet time DELTA dcode method is important... because it does not rely on accurate time zones, only on time relationship between tweets 1, 2, 3 etc.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

How on earth will this be explained away by the NPC class???

Funny how much "explaining away" they have to do to maintain their moral and intellectual superiority.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I know that Qmap.pub shows ones local timezone but one of the first decoding rules agreed was that EST Eastern Standard time Zone should be used as the standard - not EDT Eastern daylight savings time.

The reason I use qntmpkts.keybase.pub is because it uses EST.

Example:
Q3570 shows up as follows for me

qmap.pub 06:22:36 PM (GMT)
qntmpkts.keybase.pub 12:22:36 (EST)

ETA - obviously the time of tweets is important to pick up the right Q post in decodes. This is why I also set my time zone in twitter to EST.
edit on 1-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

At what point do Brennan's actions cross the line into espionage? The head of the CIA skulking around foreign countries using a phony ID is way beyond unusual.

It would certainly be a twist if Brennan is indicted as a spy for the Ukranian government.

There's that word "treason" again. I am still waiting to see THIS troll in jail. Can you imagine the face he'd pull then?

Traveling to a foreign country on a fake passport. Alphabet's business-as-usual crap. Does anyone in government obey the law?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
THOUGHT (Based on Sufi's above Q+ "Red October" post of Sept. 30, 2018):

I know the general interpretation of Q+...is that Q+ is Trump.
But...is it possible that "+" might represent 'future' Q...in that the original date of a Q+ post...represents next (future) year of that particular post's date?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
POTUS tweets today started at 05:56:46 AM EST.

That is an hour and a half earlier than usual and implies a busy important day ahead?

Looking at that timestamp:

05:56:46 gives Eyes ON
05:56:46 gives a mirror/pivot point on POTUS 46

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join