It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Speaking of the media's misrepresentation of reality.

I was recently at an event at which I had two separate conversations with ordinary Britons in their 30s.

Both took pains to inform me they like President Trump and think he is doing what is right for the USA.

Interesting that regular people are making extra effort to tell others how they view the situation.

Naturally, we won't see such views reported by our MSM.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Yesterday when we were guessing what the Northern District of California news would be about I pointed to #3417 and #3418 (Watch CA.).

Rereading 3417 this stood out to me:

Find the bridge.
Think Company.

I decided to take it literally and found this:
source

In light of this new Chinese spy story (Xuehua "Edward" Peng) and last year's Super Micro Chinese spy chips in servers narrative this might be worth looking at.

March 2010

Rapid Bridge, an innovator in advanced semiconductor design and development processes, announced today that it has made an asset purchase of QuantumThink Group, Inc., a San Diego-based, privately-held IC design services company with offices in San Jose and Bangalore, India. The acquisition will enable Rapid Bridge to offer its clients full front-to-back IC design services.

QThink offers full IC design services and has extensive experience in complex IC design methodologies, EDA tools, IP integration and deep sub-micron fabrication technologies. QThink has an impeccable reputation having completed hundreds of design projects at advanced nanometer nodes working with TSMC, UMC, Chartered and IBM foundries.
Rapid Bridge Acquires QThink IC Design

Jun 2011
Qualcomm to Acquire the Assets of Semiconductor Design Innovator Rapid Bridge

QThink went over the Rabbit Bridge to QCOM

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Find the bridge: Rapid Bridge
Think Company: QThink

Qualcomm bought Rapid Bridge in 2011. RB bought Qthink in 2010. Now Qualcomm is the bridge...

Article from Nov 13 2018
Chinese server hack story doesn't convince chip CEOs

The end of the Qualcomm deal

Meanwhile, NXP's Clemmer said on Tuesday that he had expected Qualcomm's acquisition of his company to close. 
In July, Qualcomm's proposed $44 billion takeover of the Dutch chipmaker became a casualty of the US trade war with China. The deal had been on hold for nearly two years as China mulled the regulatory implications of the combined company. The belief over the summer was that if the US lifted its ban on Chinese telecommunications provider ZTE, China would approve Qualcomm's NXP acquisition. While ZTE got a reprieve, China ultimately didn't approve the acquisition.

"We felt like once ZTE was approved, it would have been an approval in exchange for the Qualcomm transaction to buy NXP," Clemmer said. "What we didn't envision was the power of some local Chinese companies whispering in the ears of Chinese regulators. What they didn't want to see was Qualcomm become even more powerful."

Qualcomm is the world's biggest provider of chips for mobile devices. With its acquisition of NXP, it also would've become a huge player in the market for automotive processors and other similar technology.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Thanks ORRED.

I downloaded it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Woke up out of DEAD sleep with 3:33 on clock ---- Signs signs everywhere are signs

333 - Christmas is coming.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

On the same day the news feed was showing a Tornado in California.

Davis, CA tornado

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for the catch.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, good find on the Bridge company.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Speaking of bridges - how is this for symbolism?

President Xi Jinping, addressing a massive military parade in Beijing to mark seven decades of Communist Party rule, said China would promote the peaceful development of relations with Taiwan and “continue to strive for the motherland’s complete reunification”.
Taiwan condemns China's 'dictatorship' on 70th anniversary of communist rule

Bridge COLLAPSES in Taiwan sending oil tanker truck crashing on to boats below

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Wow. Rudy said Lindsey Graham is an EX Senator. Check it out.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Former national security adviser Susan Rice acknowledged last night that the Obama administration moved transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored his recent phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

That is indeed curious.

edit on 1-10-2019 by SilentWindofDoom because: yup

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Good morning all.

That clip of Guiliani IS interesting. He knew exactly what he was saying too. He held up his hand as if to say, "now hear me out." Wish they had shown a little more of that conversation. Maybe Lindsey Graham is going to step down soon?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

That seems to be their reply for everything Biden finds himself it......oh, just get over it. LMFAO. No, we will not get over it, and screw you for saying so.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Graham has been playing both sides from jump. We all know he was No Name's best buddy. He hated Trump before he got elected. He read the writing on the wall, and decided to jump to the winning team - even though he knew about all the coup plotters from the very beginning, and did nothing. He's been straddling the fence since McCain died. His time is almost up.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah. I had assumed he did a 180 because McCain was blackmailing him. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything, happens with Graham. He has been hard to get a read on. I used to think he was a scumbag, but he has been pretty great as of late.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Profuse apologies if this has already been posted. I haven't had time to catch up with the whole thread yet.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Donna Brazile took a poll: "Is Donald Trump a legitmate President?"

Look at the results

92% on her poll said DJT legit!

Is someone trolling her site or was that real?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I am happy to say that I was part of that very lopsided poll.

So it is real, way to go voters!

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Time for Donna to clap irons on herself. Next she should ask a poll question if people think she is as fake as a three dollar bill.

Cheers

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join