It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

"All of your 666 are belong to us!"

Love this!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Bill Clinton, Vladimir Putin and the Queen's youngest son attend Giscard Estaing's funeral at St. Sulpice in Paris:

Jacques Chirac: France pays final respects to former president

1) Interesting that Hillary did not go with Bill Clinton,

2) Has Bill fled from US?

3) Did Queen's son talk to Bill? Did Bill talk to Putin?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In this drawn out current climate of tit for tat reality tv type horse#, how about some significant signs of actual progress towards implied campaign promises. Yeah the wall is kind of being built blah blah. How about a done deal? Like get the hell out of Syria and other no win #holes... pardon Assange (what's going to happen? Trump gonna piss off the cia?)
Those two things alone would go a huge way in bridging the partisan divide and cause huge numbers on the D side to take a second look at the outraged morons. Not to mention giving followers a clearer distinction from business as usual with go nowhere attacks and claims.
Free Assange, an actual done deal for Christ's sake. An actual win win. Talk of more bluster and outrage is more stale than the popcorn would be by now. Do others than the child eating satanists fear what he knows?
Why haven't the SC spoke up about ananymous whistle blowers with second hand information? Because it's horse# imo. We're being distracted from something else. Something that would cause a total breakdown of society or something.. We're like doomed and they're yankin our chain.
Do some good # to make news... end some wars, save some lives, free some unjustly imprisoned and stay outa hell might be a plan. Maybe taint the vampire blood supply at the same time.... A little kuru voodoo or something.
But this outraged, self righteous indignation from both sides makes you almost hope for an alien invasion so we can all band together and snap skinny grey necks and then hug and make up. (No offense to those that figure they're likely good guys without ill intent or disease) (watch, they're probably already here and I really am on a list now)
edit on 9 30 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9 30 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman
My POV on these from the continuing DJT Tweet Storm

Set up. Two things to consider. Gina is a white hat, does not control all rogue agents or remaining 5th. If, as they say, CIA changed the rule, she had to approve otherwise hell breaks loose on those who did it, as there is a trail.

Gina Haspel Quote: "there are no existential threats..."

Was he arrested already? As posited Marshals and USS operate under different rules.

ZERO = zerObama. I believe on the Ukraine topic "zero=biden(s)" ZERO = O.

I have been thinking along the same lines. I would bet Trump had the rule changed for 2nd hand info as whistleblower. He did it knowing this would be a huge issue for Biden and the dems because it directly brings it to the forefront of the public.

He has to release things in a way that at first glance appear bad for him but really are not. This is why we will never know who actually changed the docs to account for 2nd hand knowledge.

Dems KNOW he did this and HAVE to knee jerk react by literally going nuclear. They cant say Trump did this to out Biden because Biden is actually guilty and it would crush the dems.

It's funny to me because this whole thing was done in a way that actually makes the dems fight themselves. It is a VERY well orchestrated counter-Intel operation that appears to have worked exactly as planned.

I'd bet we see some big scandals hitting soon and continuing through the re-election of Trump so he can clean up in his 2nd term and allow the dems to attempt to rebuild their party once the dust settles.

Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer I'd bet will be gone by the end of his 2nd term and likely a lot sooner.

It is really Trumps feigned overreaction to it that is what tips the hand that he is the orchestrator of this great plan. He did the same thing on other occasions and it worked just as it is working now. He can keep this story going and getting worse for them by throwing a faked tantrum on twitter.

Good thoughts VC. Always missed in the back end. If "hearsay" is now enough to get it started, then how about hearsay on zerObama et al?

Q "FISA works both ways." (no reason Shifty isn't under a blanket FISA).

You post illuminates a key point. The reaction to these things is always "DEMS get their way again," when in fact what serves them in Dark serves better in Light if the LIGHT is in control.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It is really Trumps feigned overreaction to it that is what tips the hand that he is the orchestrator of this great plan.

Or he is simply pissed that yet another fake scandal threatens his presidency...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Came across an interesting Map, which I'm sure some have seen similar maps (Q-map) in the past but this one is laid out differently (everything thrown on the wall) and includes more 'Organizations' & other labels applicable to current society. Some of the names/labels will surely make you 🤔🧐.

Theory Map - preferable to view on large display at 500% and greater. Many other interesting Maps are available at the site.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Head up

Live: US Attorney, FBI to 'announce a significant law enforcement action'

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Head up

www.youtube.com...

Any clue from anywhere as to what it may be about?

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Head up

www.youtube.com...

I haven't been able to find any reliable sources. It's all over the chans today, but it's likely a drug or crime-related announcement.

Waiting patiently...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Head up

www.youtube.com...

I haven't been able to find any reliable sources. It's all over the chans today, but it's likely a drug or crime-related announcement.

Waiting patiently...

Would like to know which US attorney office it is coming out of. I haven't seen anything like this before unless it is some new task force or an already completed bust of some sort. Knowing the office it is coming from may give a hint. Anywho...only 45 min or so.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Dems KNOW he did this and HAVE to knee jerk react by literally going nuclear.

Not to mention that this action also threatens another Dem dynasty. POTUS is going for generational kill -- discredit the father and discredit the son. I suspect the Dems may come away from this wishing they had never heard of Ukraine.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Dems KNOW he did this and HAVE to knee jerk react by literally going nuclear.

Not to mention that this action also threatens another Dem dynasty. POTUS is going for generational kill -- discredit the father and discredit the son. I suspect the Dems may come away from this wishing they had never heard of Ukraine.

Cheers

If it plays out how I think it is a masterful plan that will likely go completely unreported on but will have many lasting effects on the democratic party for years to come.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Head up

www.youtube.com...

2:00 PM

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Head up

www.youtube.com...

Waiting patiently...

Would like to know which US attorney office it is coming out of. I haven't seen anything like this before unless it is some new task force or an already completed bust of some sort. Knowing the office it is coming from may give a hint. Anywho...only 45 min or so.

US Attorney for the Northern District Of California David Anderson and the FBI hold a press conference to "announce a significant law enforcement action."

(post by CanadianMason removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Head up

www.youtube.com...

Waiting patiently...

US Attorney for the Northern District Of California David Anderson and the FBI hold a press conference to "announce a significant law enforcement action."

And he is a Trump nominee.....hmmm....

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Head up

www.youtube.com...

Waiting patiently...

Also interesting is this:

On September 20, 2019, Anderson was one of nine US Attorney's appointed by Attorney General William Barr to serve on the Attorney General's Advisory Committee

That's just 10 days ago....
edit on 9/30/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

will we get to see a prince perp walk? can you picture him being shuffled out of the palace in handcuffs..that would be hilarious

Probably not. All you yanks are tongueing to see Bill and Hil do the perp walk -- I promise it will be more exciting than seeing the SECOND HIGHEST CATHOLIC (who (coincidentally of course) 'oversaw' the Vatican bank) do the Perp walk

Did YOU see it? The point is, it doesn't really matter HOW they GO, just so long as they have Had All their 'backers' taken down and they will NEVER AGAIN BE ABLE TO Do what we have seen happen since the first Gulf war and the 9/11

TF the people who HAD organized that are now a disconnected group of high level 'underlings' freaking out as they watch the British Royal fam (finally) be Exposed for the nefarious activities like young Andy got into and Used to "get away with" have suddenly founds themselves in the midst of "a jolly sticky pile of # we're in here mam" for the Corrupt (beyond words) group of "royal families" that have been conspiring for several centuries since the Medeci's began erobank 1.0

Remember Q said that the high profiles would most likely be taken out of the Game or made fully irrelevant, 6like Bill 'n Hitlary as I type, fading away into oblivion. and that only 20% of the 'serious stuff' would be made public at this stage

which makes complete sense to me, so long as the swamp Is continued to be drained, I'm ok with that. While the changes happening don't appear to be much, there's still a truckload of sealed warrants yet to be used

and where are people like Huma et al these days? And what's Baz up to now that mike's gone?

So much confusement, lots of Peace in places it wasn't peaceful before the end of 2016 -- the big orange frogman fi9ddled with things and it's been lots more peacable 'round these parts powdner" which I don't mind at all

But the world still has many 'problems' to reconsider how they'll act together -- fingers crossed and Mind Open to Ideas!
"

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Call me stupid, but something just occurred to me.

This whole thing is about one branch of government trying to neutralize the power of the other two branches.

The Constitution specifies three branches of government for a reason - so that one branch does not wield all the power. The FFs were brilliant men.

Blatant treason/sedition.

This is what happens when you don't teach your children about how their government is supposed to work.

Yeah, I'm dumb.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
De Niro on CNN

Robert De Niro: "This guy should not be President. Period." Brian Stelter: "And when you say that, folks on Fox come after you. I remember the Tonys when you got up there and cursed--" Robert De Niro: "F**k em. F**k em."

he's scared #less

Something tells me that DeNero's connections to organized crime go far beyond the occasional TV or movie character. Recall that Frank Sinatra had very close connections to the Mafia. If he wasn't literally a made man, he was for all practical purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join