It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

As others have said, How will we know it's the real "Q"? Assuming Watkins doesn't run into anymore issues and 8ch returns will Q remain radio silent or first post on his private board but even that still leaves room for doubt. An obvious but difficult to deny signal in a future POTUS tweet.?

Rel probably has a few ideas.

Perhaps as in the last Q drop, "You have more than you know." News unlocks the "MAP" as MT mentioned; find the Keystone, so, it's up to us.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'm talking about the people who push the anti-gun narrative while also blocking up laws to protect the law abiding citizen.

Check, I'm with you. I was just expanding on one of the holes in the logic of the "seize the guns" crowd.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Cimmerius, building on your point with some symbolism...

Whilst posting about when Q would surface and suggesting after 66 days darkness, it struck me that 666 cold be a visual representation of 3 planets in a spin.

Could that evil number represent a comet knocking the moon out of orbit and then skimming the earth?

Implications might be a 3rd of the earth killed by the impact followed by earth getting hotter as a result of closer orbit to the sun? Would his theory fit the bible?

The beast in "The number of the beast" might be a constellation that the comet comes from?

Western Zodiac animals:
Ram, Bull, Crab, Lion, Scorpion, Goat, Fishes
Chinese zodiac animals:
Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig.
edit on 30-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Re: 12 days of Christmas

Just some ideas

5 gold backed currency
4 misspelled tweets
3 Trump Wins
2 MAGA hats
1 A meltdown of Nancy Pelosi (Or a President that represents me)
edit on 30-9-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
moon of Alabama

The new Ukrainian president was looking for ways to make peace with Russia and had hoped that Trump would help him. The hawks had installed Kurt Volker as U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine to prevent any such moves. Volker, a former U.S. ambassador to NATO, had been hired by then Secretary of State Rex Tillerson but had demanded no pay. Volker is the hawkish head of the McCain Institute which received donations from George Soros' Open Society. He is also a partner in a public relation company that was hired by then President of Ukraine Poroshenko

The whistleblower complaint says that Volker visited Zelensky on July 26, one day after his call with Trump, to "provide advice to the Ukrainian leadership about how to 'navigate' the demands that the President had made of Mr. Zelenskyy."

Volker was the 'borg' member sent to Ukraine to exercise control over the Ukrainian government. He clearly tried to sabotage Trump's efforts to request Zelensky to investigate the Ukrainian side of the Russiagate and Biden affairs. Volker also wanted to prevent better relations with Russia:

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
I have been trying to find a site that will let me download all 3570 Qdrops with no luck. Is there a site I can do this at? Or, even better, the full map with Qdrops + confirmations?

Thanks

I have a copy from qntmpkts.keybase.pub in my html archive. I uploaded it here for you if you want it: www.sendspace.com...
unfortunately, the qmap site is organized differently and is difficult to archive with the method I am using.

I just went to QMAP.pub and saved it as a PDF.

link   

SWD, I think you're missing an I from the headline gematria?

TMEIYO = 108

Q108 = Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some may remember "Warrior's" post regards to "TASTE" events / human trafficking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
My POV on these from the continuing DJT Tweet Storm

Set up. Two things to consider. Gina is a white hat, does not control all rogue agents or remaining 5th. If, as they say, CIA changed the rule, she had to approve otherwise hell breaks loose on those who did it, as there is a trail.

Gina Haspel Quote: "there are no existential threats..."

Was he arrested already? As posited Marshals and USS operate under different rules.

ZERO = zerObama. I believe on the Ukraine topic "zero=biden(s)" ZERO = O.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some may remember "Warrior's" post regards to "TASTE" events / human trafficking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Meanings within meanings. These people make the Soviets look like beginners.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep, gaining clarity.
Sandia Labs is a very interesting company that you rarely hear much about unless you're in the nuclear weapons field.

Their primary mission is to develop, engineer, and test the non-nuclear components of nuclear weapons.

Sandia is home to a wide variety of research including computational biology, mathematics (through its Computer Science Research Institute), materials science, alternative energy, psychology, MEMS (Nanotechnology), and cognitive science initiatives. Sandia formerly hosted ASCI Red, one of the world's fastest supercomputers until its recent decommission, and now hosts ASCI Red Storm, originally known as Thor's Hammer. Sandia is also home to the Z Machine. The Z Machine is the largest X-ray generator in the world and is designed to test materials in conditions of extreme temperature and pressure. It is operated by Sandia National Laboratories to gather data to aid in computer modeling of nuclear weapons.

In October 1993, Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) was managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin. As of May 2017, Sandia National Laboratory is managed by National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia, a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell International, and includes government-owned facilities in Albuquerque, New Mexico (SNL/NM); Livermore, California (SNL/CA); Tonopah, Nevada; and Kauai, Hawaii.

Wiki page is highly interesting including a snippet on it's notable legal issue, the "Self-guided bullet" and DOE Laboratory Fact Sheet: Sandia National Laboratories

Sandia Labs recently became a D-Wave customer for next-gen quantum computer, (Geordie Rose former company).

Nukes research going Quantum.

It's tempting to identify Q with Sandia Lab in some way, but evidence required.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

It's waaay too early for me to be thinking of this holiday but this may give you some ideas. 😎

Twelve Q-drops of Christmas
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

SWD, not sure if you've already tried downloading our spreadsheet through this dropbox link?

Q V16.06 20190905 to 3570 incl. DECODE tools

It holds all 3570 Q posts, all POTUS tweet since October 25th 2017 and lots of standard decodes on the tweets and Q posts.

You can use the spreadsheet to look up, for either tweets or Q posts:

Q clock references,
Gematria for every line as well as CAPS and whole posts,
Calendar of number of tweets/posts per day with analysis, etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I agree with this MT.

I can't see Q giving extensive instructions for the final dump!

It's more likely to be a simple algorithm like:

"Sort all the posts in Chan ID then reverse timestamp order and take the 17th letter of every post to build a URL where the answers are held and there is a DOWNLOAD button"

edit on 30-9-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
My POV on these from the continuing DJT Tweet Storm

[...]

I have been thinking along the same lines. I would bet Trump had the rule changed for 2nd hand info as whistleblower. He did it knowing this would be a huge issue for Biden and the dems because it directly brings it to the forefront of the public.

He has to release things in a way that at first glance appear bad for him but really are not. This is why we will never know who actually changed the docs to account for 2nd hand knowledge.

Dems KNOW he did this and HAVE to knee jerk react by literally going nuclear. They cant say Trump did this to out Biden because Biden is actually guilty and it would crush the dems.

It's funny to me because this whole thing was done in a way that actually makes the dems fight themselves. It is a VERY well orchestrated counter-Intel operation that appears to have worked exactly as planned.

I'd bet we see some big scandals hitting soon and continuing through the re-election of Trump so he can clean up in his 2nd term and allow the dems to attempt to rebuild their party once the dust settles.

Pelosi, Schiff and Schumer I'd bet will be gone by the end of his 2nd term and likely a lot sooner.

It is really Trumps feigned overreaction to it that is what tips the hand that he is the orchestrator of this great plan. He did the same thing on other occasions and it worked just as it is working now. He can keep this story going and getting worse for them by throwing a faked tantrum on twitter.
edit on 9/30/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Sep 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, the last one, thanks...I hope 8chan comes back!

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Salman Rushdie released his latest book on September 3, 2019. It is entitled Quichotte and is about an Indian-American who travels across America in pursuit of a movie star he loves.

Look at the cover.

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Listening to "Rush". The whistleblower wants protection because he feels he is in danger from Trump. 🙄

link   

link   
Could be something, could be nothing - no coinkidinkies:

Fugitive on run for 17 years found living in cave by a drone

Chinese police have arrested a fugitive who'd been on the run for 17 years, after they used drones to spot his cave hideout.

Possibly a deep state message calling for an attack? Drone Q's hideout...

top topics

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join