It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: texasgirl

No, he is not being prosecuted for this.

It removes the obstruction claim by Dems that POTUS should not have fired Comey. Clearly it was long overdue.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru
I wish more people read through and realized it is a lot of talk and no action. I am sorely disappointed by the President. And the 3 tier justice system is real.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
I wish more people read through and realized it is a lot of talk and no action. I am sorely disappointed by the President. And the 3 tier justice system is real.

POTUS should fire Barr immediately and appoint Giuliani as the new AG.

This circus is reaching a boiling point. People will start taking the law into their own hands if this show reaches its climax without any indictments or accountability. But that’s not something we should should want for our country.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So now that the IG report was a "comey needs a timeout because hes been a naughty boy," we can expect "declas" to be the same, I assume. Barr has protected more people than Sessions did.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I’m not fretting until 10/31/20. Until then, giving Barr/Durham the benefit of the doubt.

With that said; if an Administration can weaponize multiple government agencies to orchestrate a silent coup attempt...without punishment... then it’s simply a Swamp with different creatures.

Plenty of time. Not fretting at this stage.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m not fretting until 10/31/20. Until then, giving Barr/Durham the benefit of the doubt.

With that said; if an Administration can weaponize multiple government agencies to orchestrate a silent coup attempt...without punishment... then it’s simply a Swamp with different creatures.

What if Trump is appointing people (Barr etc) to protect himself rather than to take people down? His connections to Epstein via Cohn are more significant than his connections to Epstein directly, which I imagine that's how the majority of Epsteins connections were made -- with a middle man.

Not saying it's true, nor do I want it to be true, but optics are important right?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I wonder if Denmark would trade us Greenland for Puerto Rico?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder if Denmark would trade us Greenland for Puerto Rico?

How about they can have the virgin islands, Guam, and northern Mariana islands?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I wish more people read through and realized it is a lot of talk and no action. I am sorely disappointed by the President. [B]And the 3 tier justice system is real.[/B]

It absolutely is! Recently had a run in with a few homeless fellows who were trespassing on our property. Police showed up and turns out one of the guys was concealed carrying a full on Rambo sized bowie knife. Cop ended up giving it back to the guy and sent them on their way. Small, small example, but I can GUARANTEE you if it was me carrying that knife, it would've been taken from me, I would've been cited for illegally carrying a concealed weapon and possibly arrested. Correlation being, those in power only ever get a slap on the wrist and sent back on their way to continue whatever non-sense they were up to to begin with.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
LAUGHABLE: Mitt Romney Re-Brands Himself as ‘Renegade Republican’ in Age of Trump

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) is one of President Donald Trump’s most dogged opponents in Washington D.C., and for standing on behalf of the globalist status quo against Trump, Romney is now referring to himself as a “renegade Republican.”

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Lol but the training could have started earlier? I've been looking into the Goldsmiths. I don't know if technically they're considered a 'bloodline ' family but they are or were at least as powerful as the Rothschilds. Which is why the Rothschilds starting interbreeding with them and merging the bloodlines. It goes back to the Black Nobility.

And Princess Di's mother did admit to having an affair with James Goldsmith before Di was born. That's what sparked the rumors of him being her true father. But the royals quashed it because Goldsmith is part ((Jewish)).

Di does look a lot like Zac...

Was Goldsmith really Princess Diana's father? Let's hope so

www.independent.ie...

Were Diana and Jemima sisters?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I wonder if Epstein was a pawn put into play because one bloodline wanted to take down another

There have been rumors about Prince Harry's paternity as well. Like mother, like daughter?

I bet Harry never does 23 and Me. If you take a look at his potential father, he's much closer looking to him than Charles.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfinguru

I wish more people read through and realized it is a lot of talk and no action. I am sorely disappointed by the President. [B]And the 3 tier justice system is real.[/B]

It absolutely is! Recently had a run in with a few homeless fellows who were trespassing on our property. Police showed up and turns out one of the guys was concealed carrying a full on Rambo sized bowie knife. Cop ended up giving it back to the guy and sent them on their way. Small, small example, but I can GUARANTEE you if it was me carrying that knife, it would've been taken from me, I would've been cited for illegally carrying a concealed weapon and possibly arrested. Correlation being, those in power only ever get a slap on the wrist and sent back on their way to continue whatever non-sense they were up to to begin with.

It all depends on your local (municipal or county) concealed laws, honestly. I can open carry any gun I own here, but if I'm caught with a spring assist/assisted open knife concealed I'm going to jail. My survival knife is the same thing that homeless person was caught with, and they wouldn't say anything to me having it concealed. Fixed blades vs closed/assisted open is redonkulous.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

What if Trump is appointing people (Barr etc) to protect himself rather than to take people down? His connections to Epstein via Cohn are more significant than his connections to Epstein directly, which I imagine that's how the majority of Epsteins connections were made -- with a middle man.

Not saying it's true, nor do I want it to be true, but optics are important right?

I go back to the basics. Draining the Swamp and locking up some criminal governmental leaders sounded great. Maybe pie in the sky.

IMO, the rubber meets the road in policies and agenda promises.

- lowered taxes
- kick started economy
- reduced unemployment
- reduced regulations
- conservative Fed and SCOTUS judges
- chip away at immigration
- work on fixing crappy border walls and building some new
- expose MSM/Dems as Fake News and Criminals...even if not locking any up
- rebuild the DoD

Those are real world results that we would never have seen under HRC and probably three times as much if it had been Cruz or another GOP candidate in 2016.

I’m willing to accept the big Trump victories and hoping for more over next 5 years. If nobody held accountable for SpyGate... fine...keep accomplishing campaign promises and at least things are not getting worse.
edit on 29-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

As for me, I am not willing to tolerate the corruption any longer. Not when it forces us to live under an unjust system that rigs the courts and the market in favor of the cabal, blatantly steals from the taxpayers through their fake, fiat currency system and allows for the abduction, rape and murder of our children. These pedo psychopaths need to go. No more window dressings on this sick, unsustainable system. We need to see massive changes. A complete overhaul

edit on 29-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kevin O'Leary eh?

Lake Joe that's my stompin' grounds .

Perhaps can gain some more info on that.

Both sides of my family had places there my whole life my mum's side (Clan Mackenzie) built there in 1886.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

I go back to the basics. Draining the Swamp and locking up some criminal governmental leaders sounded great. Maybe pie in the sky.

IMO, the rubber meets the road in policies and agenda promises.

- lowered taxes
- kick started economy
- reduced unemployment
- reduced regulations
- conservative Fed and SCOTUS judges
- chip away at immigration
- work on fixing crappy border walls and building some new
- expose MSM/Dems as Fake News and Criminals...even if not locking any up
- rebuild the DoD

Those are real world results that we would never have seen under HRC and probably three times as much if it had been Cruz or another GOP candidate in 2016.

I’m willing to accept the big Trump victories and hoping for more over next 5 years. If nobody held accountable for SpyGate... fine...keep accomplishing campaign promises and at least things are not getting worse.

Spygate Is old news. Everyone here knew nothing was going to come from it. It's the other *gate that's the issue, and that people should be going down for, but the only person who has gone down was Epstein -- whether by his own will, or against it. Ghislaine ties to it all are pretty forefront and everyone knows who she is, but shes still out meandering at fast food joints. Although I must admit I am jealous because I havent had a chance to have that alleged delicious burger, but i digress.

Everyone knows who Epstein is. Everyone knows everyone who flew on his plane, visited his island, in his address book, the things he did, all of the victims claims aaaaaaaand? Nothing. But hey, Kavanaughs accusers came out of the woodwork with plenty of unsubstantiated claims, bot even knowing their accuser, never even meeting him in some instances, and he almost had his career ruined, family terrorized by threats, etc..but they all believed those women without a shred of evidence.

So why is this Epstein ordeal being so "nothingburger?" The DOJ is suppos es d to be in good hands yet Barr is giving everyone the same runaround as they've always gotten. Not prosecuting people for prosecutable crimes. Slap on the wrist here and there and call it good. We, as in the people participating in this entire Q "thing," will never get what we're actually hoping for. Not with this POTUS, not with the next POTUS, or anyone else. All we'll get are "matters of national security" classifications that do nothing but keep the public in the dark, and let those scumbags walk free.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Very interesting point steaming!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wow, that's an interesting connection TAT!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Sounds like Kevin O'Leary's ski boat hit a bigger boat
Killing the two on board then fled the scene.

Both O'Leary and his wife were onboard and won't comment.

Alcohol possibly involved.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly, Nuuk that hurricane!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join