It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The US space force is now officially the 6th branch of the US Military.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The US space force is now officially the 6th branch of the US Military.

mobile.twitter.com...

Lol, No.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'm always learning something new. LOL. Thanks for the info!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Certainly you're entitled to your opinion that I'm making excuses by saying trust the plan.
I've always valued your opinion.

I've also learned to never assume I know the ending of a great book until I've finished reading it.

When I have...I'm always surprised.
edit on 29-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Joe M reminds us of Q's August 1st post concerning no prosecution for James Comey's memos:

mobile.twitter.com...

Bigger charges are coming...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Soooooo DARPA is looking for an underground lair by Friday.

Attention, city dwellers! We're interested in identifying university-owned or commercially managed underground urban tunnels & facilities able to host research & experimentation," the tweet read, adding, "It's short notice, we're asking for responses by Aug. 30 at 5:00 PM ET."

Wonder why?

sauce

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I knew it wouldn't be long before John Brennan opened his filthy piehole.

twitter.com...

Have you ever noticed Brennan always uses at least 3+ adjectives/descriptives when making a point. What a tool!

He cuts down the AG every chance he gets because he knows what's coming....he just refuses to face it.

BTW, Brennan is #1 on my list of people to be televised when they make the perp walk.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I’m not saying you personally are making excuses

I am just saying at some point I would hope to see some result of someone being punished, anyone at all that deserved it

It seems a good way for someone RUNNING q or something like that to excuse corruption would be to keep saying trust the plan

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I’m not saying you personally are making excuses

I am just saying at some point I would hope to see some result of someone being punished, anyone at all that deserved it

It seems a good way for someone RUNNING q or something like that to excuse corruption would be to keep saying trust the plan

I see no excusing of corruption.
What I am seeing NOW, at this point,...is a Gordian knot of corruption being slowly untangled and incrementally exposed.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Subterranean mining & warfare robot training. I remember DARPA announced last month or June a Australian team of robots were coming to the US. DoD has invested mega millions into subterranean warfare. IDK, preparing for reptilian battle or something.

twitter.com...

link   

Maybe you are right

But I don’t see it

I see corruption being outed, them not being held to justice, and only those of us who cared to look in the first place caring

I watch comey get everything he wanted , a book deal, and a hearty laugh as he acts vindicated today

I’ve had enough

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We still have the other Horowitz investigation, John Durham's investigation, and John Huber's findings. Way too early for you to say you've had enough.

This thread continues unabated. Patriots fight on. We will know when the clock has run out.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Maybe you are right

But I don’t see it

I see corruption being outed, them not being held to justice, and only those of us who cared to look in the first place caring

I watch comey get everything he wanted , a book deal, and a hearty laugh as he acts vindicated today

I’ve had enough

I hear your frustration...but I wouldn't want to switch places with Comey for anything.

Just as you've "had enough"...I'm waiting to witness the end of his part of this epic story.

This isn't over yet...no fat lady is singing.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If big stuff goes down in conjunction with the arrival of the Hurricane Dorian, I might just be convinced of the existence of time travel.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Even the conservative pundits today (Sean Hannity for one) are confused about this Comey Report's origin. It was requested by FBI Director Christopher Wray in June 2018. It's a "spin-off" from the big June 2018 report on FBI handling of Clinton's crimes. (Comey was condemned by, but not prosecuted, after that report too.)

SOURCE: abcnews.go.com...

There's another spin-off IG Report coming that details how the News Media Conspired with the FBI to Help Hillary/Hurt Trump.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Um, we all want a helluva lot more than just a useless apology!!!

twitter.com...

This should no longer be an excuse.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: surfinguru
I wish more people read through and realized it is a lot of talk and no action. I am sorely disappointed by the President. And the 3 tier justice system is real.

POTUS should fire Barr immediately and appoint Giuliani as the new AG.

This circus is reaching a boiling point. People will start taking the law into their own hands if this show reaches its climax without any indictments or accountability. But that’s not something we should should want for our country.

I agree, violent recourse isn't the answer and we don't need to take that route. imo, this is more about choosing what we want and being resolute in that decision. It's about shredding your contract with evil. Stop ignoring corruption, stop abiding by it, stop complying with it and stop allowing ourselves to be victimized by it. Be vocal, stand up and speak out against it until enough of us create a unified chorus that drowns out any lies, deception or excuses they throw at us. This is a battle of Will

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Let's not forget Andrew McCabe. He's edging closer to being indicted, according to Matthew Whitaker.

lawandcrime.com...

Obama/Biden = "Scandal-Free", LOL.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So, what has been established is that Comey is not the squeaky clean upright law-abiding holy man that he tries so very hard to portray himself as being. The history books will record that.

It is proven that he is a leaker and a liar and a man that puts his own judgements above the law. He has been "forgiven" at least twice now. His lesser sins have been passed over. His belief that he is superior intellectually and morally to our duly elected POTUS is faulty. He judged, and he judged wrongly. He stepped over the bounds.

Now, it is time for Lady Justice to do her job. She has shown some mercy, now she MUST show her judgement.

If an attempt to take down our president, the man that We The People elected to do the job we asked of him, no upper tier group of holier-than-thou elitist civil servant executives should have the right to make a decision to take him out. Their moral or so-called "higher" loyalty is CRAP when put up against the American People and their choice of leadership.

If Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Lynch, Clinton, Obama, et al perpetrated a soft coup, they should face the fullest extent of the law REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEIR EXCUSE IS.

As President Trump said, "this should never happen to another president".

edit on 29-8-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join