It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat
I like Gabbard compared to the rest of the Dem field, but there is no way the DNC or Media let's her get any traction. It's just not going to happen in 2020 for her. Maybe she can take a Senate seat from Crazy Maizy.

edit on 29-8-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ah, some good news!!!

I knew she would not make it to 2020 but didn't expect her to drop this early.

Indictment forthcoming.?

ETA: Marianne Williamson also dropped out.

I can only hope the Democratic Senator from NXIVM New York will be going down soon. She was probably sent to congress to protect the sex trafficking.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Breaking: Kirsten Gillibrand just dropped out of the 2020 race.

And TULSI GABBARD has been BANNED from participating in the next debate, because she's in the U.S. Military, and she hit Kamala Harris hard in the last debate, for being a horrible CA prosecutor.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

thewashingtonstandard.com...

P.S. I'll be glad when we can stop talking about "minor BS" in this Q thread, LOL.

Wow. Gabbard was the only quasi-decent one in the bunch.

Looks like they're going all-in on Biden, with Warren as the backup in case Biden's senility becomes too obvious to ignore.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

And TULSI GABBARD has been BANNED from participating in the next debate, because she's in the U.S. Military, and she hit Kamala Harris hard in the last debate, for being a horrible CA prosecutor.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

P.S. I'll be glad when we can stop talking about "minor BS" in this Q thread, LOL.

Looks like they're going all-in on Biden, with Warren as the backup in case Biden's senility becomes too obvious to ignore.

Which proves to me that the left has no clue how bad their optics are. They rail against old, white men and yet an old, white man known to act like a pervert is their favorite.

There is a glaring disconnect in the left's collective thinking, which exposes a hypocrisy within their ranks that they, apparently, don't see, or don't give a damn about.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

DNC was STILL pushing Hillary even after they had to throw her in the back of a van like a dead tuna.

They'll stay with Biden even after he starts drooling on little girl's hair at rallies.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Diaspar

Epstein was approx 20 yo, Goldsmith around 40. Goldsmith already a prominent, wealthy tycoon, Epstein from an allegedly normal upper middle class background. Not impossible but doesn't seem likely that they would associate. Not much info about their meeting,relationship, etc...you can find more about Epstein's connection to Wexner even though that's also vague...

Is it possible Goldsmith was Epstein's handler/programmer

Sounds like Epstein was Goldsmith's rent boy in those days. At least he was of legal age.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Lol.

Speaking of which..... check out the 404 page of Donald J Trump's website

TROLL IN CHIEF

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He is the master troll.
That is awesome.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Gabbard was the only quasi-decent one in the bunch.

Heavy on the 'quasi'.
She has way too many cons and very few pros.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Oh Tina, we barely knew you.
...... Or your Father and Stepmother who were involved with NVXIM.
I was hoping she'd stick around till all that blew up in her face. Now she will be spared all the ridicule.
I think Gillibrand's whole rise to the Senate is tied to some pretty dirty skeletons in her closet.

Same for Senator Kamala Devi Harris. Willie Brown was just one of the politicians Harris did favors for.

As I recall, Willie Brown pretty much admitted that those "favors" are what got Harris her a job as prosecutor.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Lol.

Speaking of which..... check out the 404 page of Donald J Trump's website

TROLL IN CHIEF

LMAO! "You're looking for something that doesn't exist..." with a picture of you-know-who as president.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Come on now. She has ZERO chance of winning the nomination this go-around. I can go ahead and tell you that the Dem nomination will be between one of Biden, Bernie or Warren - perhaps with a mystery participant thrown in at the 11th Hour.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

OK now were talking! So, how long until we find out that the DOJ has decided to do exactly jack squat to Comey for his many transgressions?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
BREAKING!! DOJ Inspector General Releases James Comey Report!!

looks like knuckles will be rapped, but I need to do some reading.

Former Director Comey failed to live up to [his] responsibility. By not safeguarding sensitive information obtained during the course of his FBI employment, and by using it to create public pressure for official action, Comey set a dangerous example for the over 35,000 current FBI employees—and the many thousands more former FBI employees—who similarly have access to or knowledge of non-public information.

Oh, the humiliation! Come on IG, man up, will ya?

The OIG has provided this report to the FBI and to the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility for action they deem appropriate.

Cue the next Comey tweet.

Cheers
edit on 29-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: shorter

edit on 29-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: yeesh

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

!!!!

ToL, no kidding. Now all we need is to know the text of Barr's groveling speech of apology to Comey in which he will be asked to return as head of the FBI.

Guess I'm feeling cynical at the moment.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Comey is already on Twitter talking # and bragging that he did nothing wrong, demanding apologies for everyone. WTF?!?!?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Says the OIG provided a copy of their findings to the dept for a prosecutorial decision regarding his conduct and they declined to prosecute. Then it says, they prepared this report to consider whether Comey's actions violated FBI policy and they determined he had.

Does this mean he will be charged?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Says the OIG provided a copy of their findings to the dept for a prosecutorial decision regarding his conduct and they declined to prosecute. Then it says, they prepared this report to consider whether Comey's actions violated FBI policy and they determined he had.

Does this mean he will be charged?

I think what it really means is we'll see how serious AG Barr is about swamp draining.

Cheers
edit on 29-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: complete sentences are nice

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join