It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

No, he is not being prosecuted for this.
edit on 29-8-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

No, he is not being prosecuted for this.

Great...Now I get to tell a cynical friend, after all of my pep talks to trust the plan, that once again there's no justice for all these dirtbags.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That should be the link we direct our annoying people of social media to under the guise of a rebuttal.

Except they probably still won't get it.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Okay, wait...It seems there's another, bigger report coming out which is the Operation Crossfire Hurricane one by Horowitz. They decided not to include Comey's memos in this report, knowing how difficult it could be to prosecute:

hotair.com...

Sounds like he's not off the hook yet.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Correct. That was surmised and discussed in thread 19.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I was confused and thought today's release was the big report.

Carry on...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Carry on...

The day is still young...
It's done...so they may want to space these out a bit.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Interesting that on page 17 of the report we are told that Comey:

received a law degree from the University of Chicago Law School in 1985

in Nov 1985 Obama wrote a letter to his former room mate, Phil Boerner, about his views on living in Chicago. Link

Obama and Boerner had roomed together at Columbia. Interestingly, WikiCU - Columbia University's Wiki shows HALF a picture from a Q post on the Phil Boerner page - with the Phil replacing the other person in the Q post picture:

Boerner's Alumni record of living with Obama, here, states that:

From the kitchen, you walked into Barack’s room, then my room, and lastly the living room.

This means he must have been witness to who Obama was "bedding".

One weekend I invited Barack to meet my grandparents, Elizabeth and William Lytton Payne ’46 GSAS, at their summer place in the Catskills, which we called “the farm.” I took Barack to meet some neighbors on the mountain; everyone seemed to like him pretty well, whether they were die-hard supporters of Ronald Reagan or extreme liberals. While at the farm, Barack joined the routines there, which typically included a few morning hours doing chores, such as clearing brush and sawing firewood.

Hinting at CIA?

The letter above was included in David Remick’s 2010 book “The Bridge,”. Could this be another option for "The BRIDGE" in Q Posts. Only in 2 posts is it referenced as "The BRIDGE".

Here's a pic of the book cover showing BRIDGE is capitalised:

I'm wondering if there was any friendship/relationship between Obama and Comey in these early years?

Also posting because of Phil Boerner findings.

edit on 29-8-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think that college photo of Barry was cropped...because he's holding hands with the other dude on the couch.

------------------------------------------

edit on 29-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Carry on...

In the government, an organization's IG is simply a person or staff that performs investigations of, and, compiles reports on, allegations of misdeeds; these reports are submitted to the chief of the organization or, in this case, the DOJ.

Thus, the IG will not recommend anything like arrest or punishment. His report is a summary of findings. What is done about those findings is the responsibility of others.

That said. The wording of this IG report is not exactly a fire-starter. As mentioned by PokeyJoe and others, I don't think Comey will face charges based on the content of this report. If anyone in the DOJ is seriously investigating the soft coup attempted against the POTUS ... that might put Comey in hotter water.

All in all, though ...

Cheers
edit on 29-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: clarification

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think that college photo of Barry was cropped...because he's holding hands with the other dude on the couch.

------------------------------------------

In Kenya, men do that all the time. It doesn't mean anything.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And he's gripping a gun with his right hand.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes TAT but the next question is who created the Montage of the 3 pics into 1 jpeg? It looks to have been Pern Beckman, who was also at Columbia and whose low profile career has been in film editing and works now for Fishy productions. He has big gaps in CV from '83 to '93 and '94 to '02.
(Linkedin profile)

I did wonder if the transposition of Boerner in the pic could imply that the guy Obama was holding hands with was Boerner, made up to look middle eastern. However I think the eyes are too different.

It does beg the question though whether Boerner was also a "partner" of Obama - how many people would choose to live in an apartment where you had to walk through someone else's bedroom, if they weren't romantically linked?

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I was thinking the same thing.

The other guy is Sohale Siddiqi...an illegal-alien, cokehead, Pakistani...and Barry's "BFF" while he was @ Columbia.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Okay, wait...It seems there's another, bigger report coming out which is the Operation Crossfire Hurricane one by Horowitz. They decided not to include Comey's memos in this report, knowing how difficult it could be to prosecute:

hotair.com...

Sounds like he's not off the hook yet.

Hopefully the false statements will be in this one, and they'll actually start handing out indictments for perjury and/or obstruction of justice.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You know? I was thinking. Maybe that's why Barr is not going to prosecute at all? They're just going to roll out report after report of indefensible crimes and not prosecute. Maybe Trump will just say look crimes were committed nobody can deny that but the system is too broken and corrupt to prosecute its own crimes or fix itself so I'm ordering the military as commander-in-chief to charge these people for treason and sedition under United States Military Tribunal proceedings.
Probably not though.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I was thinking the same thing.

The other guy is Sohale Siddiqi...an illegal-alien, cokehead, Pakistani...and Barry's "BFF" while he was @ Columbia.
www.youtube.com...

And my best friend just absolutely LOVES Obama. I can't say anything bad about him without us getting into a heated argument so this will be a terrible shock for her when it all comes out.

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I was kind of thinking along the same line...maybe the inaction is an exposure of how corrupt the system really is. It already looks ridiculous to some of us. Especially the way Epstein's 'suicide ' is being handled. Even liberals are questioning. Maybe people need to witness the corruption first hand until it becomes so undeniable that the majority come together in a unified voice to finally say, 'enough is enough '

The question is...how much is enough? Because I've already had enough...

edit on 29-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Couldn't get through your posted Link'din (sign-up wall).

Re: Pern Beckman
Full name Peregrine Beckman.
He was also a film editor on 'The Apprentice' during Trump.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The longer they delay the more watered down the outcome will be to the public.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join