It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un''????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Biden? Oh please. To me he was nothing more than a red herring from the start. He took so long to get into it because he knew and everybody knew that his name recognition was so strong that he would dominate the polls and attention of many liberals as soon as he announced. He has severed his purpose and sooner or later will take his support and hand it to another. He didn't want into this fray in the first place. His dropping numbers should have been expected. That he stayed on top for even as long as he did does not speak well of democrat voters.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

f his strong relationship with Chairman Kim,” she said. “And while the First Lady hasn’t met him, the President feels like she’s gotten to know him too.”

A strong relationship with a murder and a god like tyrant? This ok with all of you?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Ohhh, just plain slinging it now huh? Ohhh Im so hurt. Give me more pastor, give me more.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Do you like puny dictators, and a walk in the nuclear rain?

Can't promise you a big bang, but I got loads of cheese and wine.

Oh dear, Kim's on Tinder again.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That’s what I said but in a much shorter sentence . Lol

When I mention the Grayhorse I was talking about Elizabeth Warren .

Is that your girl ?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No. I much preferred her to Clinton in 16 but she stayed on the sidelines in support of the machine that Clinton headed. I suppose she felt that she could support her causes more from a lesser position.

No, this year the only D I am supporting is Gabbard. That lonnnnng horse. For me Down, the extreme liberal agenda is a flight of fancy. Back when I held that fancy it might have stood a chance cut the election of Trump has prove to me that that 'even the idealistic side of liberalism had not advanced enough to offer viable alternatives to conservative entropy.

To me, what we need now is someone who holds some liberal ldeas yet is firmly established in conservative values, someone who can appeal to conservative voters who are tired and shocked with Trump. That person to me, other than a third party person is Gabbard.

This is why I offered a thread on potential Republican upstarts a little while back. Give me a conservative who I believe really is a conservative and not a con man who has pandered to conservative memes and tropes and I will consider him.

Actually I would love to see, as I mentioned in that other thread, a third party unity move with Gabbard and someone like Sasse. I would jump on that wagon in a second.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I can concur that it is most likely a stretch but probably not an outright lie either. If I had to present an educated guess on the matter I would say a case of his mouth moving faster than his brain and spit out close but not exactly correct wording. My dad is around Trump's age and it happens quite frequently. I've also noticed a lot of people jumping on Biden about similar but I don't judge him either, it's just one of the hazards of getting older and it's more noticeable in those who are frequently under public scrutiny.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

" Sorry, it’s the way I negotiate "

The Art Of Negotiation by Sammy Davis J.R. . - " You Are Just So Beautiful Man " ................
edit on 26-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
"know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss" - Sun Tzu
Get it ?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Much better choice than Elizabeth Warren is the race imposter .

Plus on Gabbert you don’t have to bet as much money because of the long odds .

Good luck your going to need it .

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You see all the feely emotional stuff you are hung up on I dont care about...you used a source which skewed the quote to fit an agenda and it was pointed out in your thread to you still defend it. That's what one would define as dishonest...something your posts are well steeped in. I'm not gonna pull punches and treat you like a kid. You are an adult and you can hamdle it...so I will call a spade a spade and be blunt with you. You're a joke to anyone who can still rub 2 brain cells together...thats why most people dismiss you and that's why I dismiss you. Deal with it...you started this joke of a thread no one made you do it.
edit on 26-8-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I think if Gabbard changed her 2A position she would be a lot more appealing.

That being said, I've pointed out before that she's essentially the Dem version of Ron Paul as far as electability goes.

The DNC just wouldn't allow it, just as the RNC didn't allow a Paul win.

Which didn't stop me from voting for him twice in the primaries...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I can see the headlines in north Korea.

" I did not have sexual relations with that woman ".

It's quite fascinating to watch play out the levels people go to defend their views of what amounts to nothing more than media selling stories.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: dfnj2015

This one is a classic:

Reeeeeeeee light!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Flip - imagine the divorce proceedings.

I get the Trump Towers, and you get half of Greenland.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
"know yourself, know your enemy, and you shall win a hundred battles without loss" - Sun Tzu
Get it ?

Well, everybody by now, knows, nobody knows more about anything or anybody than the chosen one..so there is that!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Gothmog
Get it ?

Well, everybody by now, knows, nobody knows more about anything or anybody than the chosen one..so there is that!

Everybody ?
100% ?
Chosen One ?
I don't get it.
Evidently , neither do you.

edit on 8/26/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

President Trump may not even know when he is telling the truth and when he is not. It may just flow from his mouth because it sounds good to him. It may be that he wants to brag about his relationship with Kim and to bolster that claim, he adds his wife into the mix.

I don't believe that Trump thinks he is lying. He dosen't see it as lying. He just sees it as saying something, whatever something that comes to mind that makes him sound good. Truth doesn’t matter if it sounds good.

But the problem does not stop with the President's pathology, it goes further than that. In order to ''cover'' for his pathology, others, in this case, Stephanie Grisham, White House spokeswoman are forced to make things up, to fabricate truth to fit his illness.

Gosh...you sure talk like you've really gotten to know Trump.

Exactly how many times have you and Trump met and talked?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

That makes your father my age. I have been flubbing words for several years and I understand how often what I say does not come out as I had thought.

In this I have also recognized how amend myself when my mouth gets ahead of my brain To this, Biden at least does this to a degree yet Trump almost never and I must say that his profundity of confused pronouncements coming from him with little to no recognition on his part is one of my concerns about his leadership abilities.

Part of my approach to being and elder is to step aside and let the next generation take the reigns. For instance, I do not look to have my grown children do things my way, rather I allow them to be the center of the family with myself as a member.

In this, I do not support Trump or Biden or Sanders. I believe my own generation to be for the most part incapable of comprehending society as is is now though our advice can and still should be considered.

As far as ''judging'' goes, I have always wrestled with what difference might there be between 'judging'' and ''evaluating''.
In personal life, I think that we evaluate others yet when it goes to deeply or to intensely it turns to judging and that I prefer to not do. However, when I comes to our public representatives, it is another matter. There I think we need to evaluate to the greatest extent we are capable.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
One thing's for sure..........

People who claim to be "critical" thinkers usually end up in "critical" condition 😎

"THINK" about that for a minute (or 3 days) 😃

edit on Aug-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 💫🍌💫

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join