It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first lady has gotten to know Kim Jong Un''????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

''"President Trump confides in his wife on many issues including the detailed elements of his strong relationship with Chairman Kim – and while the First Lady hasn't met him, the President feels like she's gotten to know him too,"

feels
hmmm
as feels have become more important why would the potus' feels be any less?

who can prove a negative?
nice work

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

It's because 99% of the time the original quote is so twisted or the original sourced material makes so many assumptions that it's just impossible to take seriously. Then add in the posters bias and its a done deal...you just have to call it out or exit stage left not giving a flying f#%!.

So your reply was to a poster who offered the ''untwisted'' quote. That sounds good. However, did you compare that ''untwisted quote'' to the quotes in the OP? Guess what, they were exactly the same, just as is proved in a video of them being made by Trump posted much later in this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Let me know when they have some sort of substantive criticism beyond Orange man bad! If your criticism is about how he is stupid or a liar then no one cares, did you think politicians told the truth? Did Trump invent lying? Is he the first politician to lie?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I don't believe that Trump thinks he is lying. He dosen't see it as lying. He just sees it as saying something, whatever something that comes to mind that makes him sound good. Truth doesn’t matter if it sounds good.

I think that's probably right , it's likely part of his personality disorder.

Even so he should be called out for it regardless of what the Trump Defence Force think.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

you just have to call it out or exit stage left not giving a flying f#%!.

Yet you managed to hang around for about an hour rather than leaving state left and not giving a flying f.
So all you have is to call me a liar? Is that it Ricky? Calling liar? Like others in this thread who believe I misquoted Trump and lied about what he said, show me. Show me where I lied. Come on you can to it if you try, can't you?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

Let me know when they have some sort of substantive criticism beyond Orange man bad! If your criticism is about how he is stupid or a liar then no one cares, did you think politicians told the truth? Did Trump invent lying? Is he the first politician to lie?

I imagine he thought people wouldn't lionize lying as a quality to admire as you do.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

If your criticism is about how he is stupid or a liar then no one cares,

If you place yourself in this group of ''no one cares'' then I guess you are happy. But Bobby, people do care. People care that the president of the US is a liar and a stupid one to boot. So, you don't care but please do not paint all the rest of us with that brush. Having a president tho constantly lies is not what the rest of us want.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

But, but, he wasn't supposed to BE a politician..I mean thats what everyone was saying..who knew

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

''"President Trump confides in his wife on many issues including the detailed elements of his strong relationship with Chairman Kim – and while the First Lady hasn't met him, the President feels like she's gotten to know him too,"

feels
hmmm
as feels have become more important why would the potus' feels be any less?

who can prove a negative?

Right. I suppose that the WH spokeswoman used that ''feels'' to gloss over her attempt to justify the presidents origional statement.
nice work

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Who are you anyway, Jon Levitz in disguise?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So your position is that because politicians lie it is ok to let him do it? You set a very low bar Bob. And isn't it one of the things that was so attractive to Trump voters, that he wasn't a politician.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You set a very low bar Bob. And isn't it one of the things that was so attractive to Trump voters, that he wasn't a politician.

hillary vs trump was the all time low bar

ps
we all knew business men lie

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
isn't it her and everyone else in the administrations job to justify the potus?

that is what his administration is for isn't it?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You never seemed to care when Obama or every other politician lied, which president didn't lie? Please quote me "lionizing" lying as a quality.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So let me get this right, prior to Trump you thought the president was telling the truth all the time?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What is different about Trump than every other politician, and perhaps this is what upsets some people so much, all of those others lied to try to avoid attention, that of course backfires because it causes them to get more attention right?
Trump lies to get attention and it works every time, it is hilarious. The media and politicians know how to destroy someone who does the former but has no idea what to do with the latter. They can't help themselves but to give him all the attention he wants whenever he wants it and all he has to do is say something vague or exaggerated.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Trump lies to get attention and it works every time, it is hilarious. The media and politicians know how to destroy someone who does the former but has no idea what to do with the latter. They can't help themselves but to give him all the attention he wants whenever he wants it and all he has to do is say something vague or exaggerated.

dont be lettin out the secret family recipies

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbobby

You never seemed to care when Obama or every other politician lied, which president didn't lie?

Oh c'mon man, you actually expect me to treat you seriously?

How about this one. I did care when Obama did it. Prove that I didn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

How about this one. I did care when Obama did it. Prove that I didn't.

as valid a claim as the ops.......
well done

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Uh, that's the joke friend. In my case I was directing it at Funbobby.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join