It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Donald Trump has hands???!!!!

About the only part of him, that's easy to miss i suppose.

As to the first stone, Wile E. Coyote perchance?

Meep, Meep. x
edit on 24-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Did he never, ever drink any of it?

Yes. He said he's never ever had a drink of alcohol at all, not even beer.

"I can honestly say I've never had a beer in my life. One of my only good traits. I don't drink," @POTUS says.
www.newsweek.com...

edit on 24-8-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I actually don't see anything in that article or anywhere I've looked that says he had a drink of wine or anything?

Saying he loves something or someone when he's negotiating seems to be a ploy he uses. It's actually a time tested ploy of never using negative words when negotiating. I've made no secret of the fact I'm not a Trump fan, but this seems rather superfluous.

I think most people involved in negotiations were taught to do the same thing. If not they likely failed and failed badly as negotiators of sales, contracts or anything else. Only a fool would negotiate buzzed.

I remember learning from a mentor at a contract negotiation over dinner and drinks about faking drinking so as not to make others uncomfortable. He would find out who would be serving him and set it up with them to serve him cola on the rocks with no alcohol when he'd order bourbon and Coke. I've done it myself when I wanted to be clear headed, but mostly knowing I'd have to drive afterwards.

I think this is a good example of taking it to the point of ridiculous in political conversations.

I frankly don't care for wine because it gives me bad hangovers from all the sugar. I'd never say that if I were negotiating with Macron. I'd leave the glass of wine at dinner sitting untouched instead of saying please give me some good American whiskey neat because I don't want to be sick in the morning. Insulting the person you are negotiating with is very dumb.
edit on 8/24/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you think he doesn't like alcohol because it effects his decision making?
I can't decide.

(post by Jonjonj removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Who Trump or Wile E Coyote?

I think Trump has enough ""poor judgment"" without introducing alcohol into the equation.

If I'm honest I've listened to meth heads that make more sense and gibber less crap.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So you listen to meth heads but Donald Trump is a liar?

Put the pipe down and back away slowly.
edit on 24-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I believe a lot of people on this site from North America have been taken and co-opted. You can all f✌✌✌ off far as I am concerned.

Then go away... No one is forcing you to comment on this site.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Why, don't you think meth heads have anything interesting to say?

Some of them can be quite profound if you catch them at the right moment.

Trump not so much.

Donald through, Donald seems the type that would prefer Bath Salts on his Big Mac. x

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

originally posted by: Annee
I think I'll stick around in this thread to laugh at the excuses.

It's like a dance: "side step - side step - step backwards - circle around"

takes you back to when Hillary ran for president doesn't it? the whole media was stepping ever which way like a pet owner trying to avoid multiple piles of poo. didn't really work out though but an A for effort despite the fact they stepped right in it. And then Russia.................

But, Hillary . . . .

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well he is in politics now so I am sure he has become a master liar like the rest of them in DC. Either that or DC has got on his nerves so much that he started drinking.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Just a personal view here but a lot of people in the world do not categorize wine with other types of alcohol (hard liquor, beer, etc). I am from a French/American family and wine with dinner was just a usual thing even as children. Wine wasn't even considered to be alcohol and as I grew older as a child and spent the night at friends houses was surprised they weren't allowed to drink wine.

Not saying Trump isn't a liar cuz I'm pretty sure he is (as all presidents are), just giving a different real life perspective.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I love Corvettes... never had one

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
He stopped drinking alchohol shortly after his brother died. From what I have read he was never a heavy drinker but after his brother he was pretty much done.

To me him saying he does not drink means he does not drink. Multiple times a week or daily like some do. If he has had a few beers or some champagne over the years who cares. Seriously. Is this the stuff people worry about from our president.

His restaurants and clubs sure love red wine too. Sure the mark up is quite nice.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

When a Lie Pretends to Be a Truth , it's Still a Lie . When a Truth is Accused of being a Lie , it is Still a Truth .

Joe the Wino - 56th Street and Lenox Ave. , 1959

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Liberal Media and Liberals in general, often cite a "fact checker" that says President Trump has lied 1,835 times.

But they get upset over everything he says, like it's TRUTH being spoken.

No wonder Democrats can't attract a quality Presidential candidate. No sensible person would be "acceptable" to them.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You mean a politician lied? Who would've thought? "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor".

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

A no brainer. Trump talks he lies. Cause and effect.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

A no brainer. Trump talks he lies. Cause and effect.

I don't think it's technically a lie if a "chosen one" actually believes it.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Please, anyone, show me where this article or any other credible source has proof the POTUS has drank alcohol? Though I would think he has, I haven't seen anything to contradict his statement...

The article from the OP doesn't say he drank any wine...and I don't believe the bartender..maybe that's just me..lol

Deny Ignorance?

I'll wait...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join