It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lies.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: funbobby

You do if its Buckfast Tonic.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Trump banned bump stocks and red flag laws have passed in many states.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Two things I’d like to point out .

They make non-alcohol wines and some of them are quite good according to reports .

I’ve known quite a few guys that go out on the town with the party crowd but don’t drink. They do it because drunk chicks are easy . Lol

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I love wine too..

I don't drink it personally, but I still love it..!!

Wine can be a great investment, it's collectable and can be purchased by people who don't actually consume it.

Also, I will add that as a rule, I don't touch alcohol of any kind and will often state that I don't drink. However, I will have a sip of the odd glass here and there for special occasions.

I fail to see the point of this thread other than being another lame attempt to make something out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

If they Happen to be " French Wines " , I might wanna try a Little Portuguese in the Immediate Future , Might be a Little Cheaper ....)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Don’t know much about wine.

Truth be known neither do most of America.

We drink it out of a box .

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The most delicious (even more so than the wine at the heart of the topic) fact of all this thread is that network dude is a very big supporter of our President, he spoke not even against him, but merely just called out his bs and several of the POTUS' most staunch supporters here came in with their "OMG you leftists, with your orange man bad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE need to stop. This is by far the lamest attack on our President I have ever seen on this site." cannons firing at full force, not even realizing, or knowing and just not caring about the fact that the OP is in fact (as I mentioned before and he did as well a few pages back) a rather favorable supporter of the man.

I'm sure I could scour the internet and find some meaningful quote about a group eating their own or turning on one another, to place here which maybe by some stroke of luck might just give one person who reads it pause, even if only briefly. Sadly, as you all like to say I live in the real world and such things do not happen, but I'll digress now and prepare for the ad hominem attacks and leftists insults to be hurled my way which I will laugh at since I'm not one. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll send their top teir people after me and I'll get a gif of a girl vaping replied to me after some corny one liner or one of those nonsensical long yarns about something which vaguely hits the subject, then be told to keep up and be saluted with a beer emloji. *fingers crossed*
edit on 26/8/19 by TrowaBarton because: to add content

edit on 26/8/19 by TrowaBarton because: to clarify my statement

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TrowaBarton

glad you noticed. I feel like I'm allowed to think for myself, so I don't apologize for doing so. Even if it makes some folks sad.

I'd like Trump to talk a bit less, and continue getting things done. His words can change things for everyone in an instant, and it seems sometimes, they might not be all that well though out.

I hope they don't beat you up too much.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join