It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Mastermasons and above think about Bigfoots and aka Werewolves?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: PAUL35791

For those at the back of the class: there are now 5000 witness testimonies on YT.

Youtube testimonials?

Damn you got us.

That means the case is closed. Lmao.

Such low morals and intellect in here. Class dismissed.

Yay! So is it recess. Or Lunch?

Yes YouTube is full of truthful testimonies...just like any other place...sucks to have anonymity to the degrees that people like yourself cannot simply shut down all the truthful revelations doesn't it?

No Lobsang the case is far from closed in fact it is just now finally being opened....remember the 10% rule....only 10% of the people need to learn of a reality for it to manifest itself into our cumulative reality.10% is the "seed number" and IMHO we are approaching or have already eclipsed that number.

Really anyone not willing to go look for and discover Bigfoot evidence is simply missing out on something really really cool that is just not ever going to go away. Life is to short to let morons stop you from experiencing the wonderful things offered.

"If you build it they will come"...….and Bigfoot structures are built for that exact reason...for us.

History when told honestly and completely will prove that the wood tipis and structures are actually trade items .. they are gathering Firewood for the People who use it...and they do it expecting a Trade for food or goods....it is a long past part of Bigfoots Culture that has been carried forward even though now it has lost its meaning to both sides of the equation. Bigfoot adapts like we do and has a past like we do....that is why they do not go extinct.....they change as they learn and adapt to whatever comes their way including us and our population booms.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PAUL35791
Augustus would be hiding under his bed for the rest of his life if he saw a BF.

No I wouldn't, there's no room since that's where the Boogeyman lives. Along with a few gnomes, Shelob and half the starting lineup of the Broad Street Bullies.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
I find the idea of a secret society having knowledge of BF funny and hilarious....

Same. I also find the premise of Bigfoot funny and hilarious.

I am going for a short hike today with my digital camera to document some really cool bigfoot evidence....for you Augy...there is some construction going on right now that has been going on all Summer disturbing the local Bigfoot and they are beginning to show their anger and frustrations by ripping up the Forest and putting up lots of signs telling us all to piffle off.....plus there seems to be a food shortage due to an increase in local populations so evidence of foraging by strangers is evident...done in areas the local Bigfoot do not feed in or disturb....some dumb arse Bigfoot walked along a main trail and began popping out massive tree trunks looking for grubs....3 foot diameter broken off tree trunks popped straight up and out then tossed to the side.....only idiots would not immediately recognise what has been done, but, hundreds of people walk run hike and Cycle by EVERY DAY......and they are freaking clueless....its it troubling to be frank.... we have had Police response to "bear reports" in the exact vicinity....they are disturbing the Bigfoot and
getting responses or pushbacks.

Best part of all is on this Trail I found one of their Agricultural Gardens...fenced in nicely....yesterday I jacked one of their biggest Birch Polyspores.....lol..today I will leave a gift.....they owe me Berries they have decimated the local berry crops this year and the Mushrooms crop and the Greens and the Herbs...right now I am rushing my rosehip harvest and Cherry harvest a bit early because of the extreme pressure on the foods in the area.I will take a video and a sequence of pictures to illustrate their impacts, I haven't posted pictures or videos to ATS before so whatever I find easiest is what I will provide.

No one becomes an explorer without first becoming one of the worlds greatest skeptics.I understand the critics...but this simply is not going to go away.We might as well have fun with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I am going for a short hike today with my digital camera to document some really cool bigfoot evidence....for you Augy...

I'm sure it will be super-obvious stuff like photos of an actual Bigfoot and not horse**** like pictures of bushes allegedly bent by the Bigfoot, photos of the ground that you think are it's footprints and/or pictures of some random animal's fur that you're going to claim are from the interdimensional Bigfoot that touched you in the forest.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I am going for a short hike today with my digital camera to document some really cool bigfoot evidence....for you Augy...

I'm sure it will be super-obvious stuff like photos of an actual Bigfoot and not horse**** like pictures of bushes allegedly bent by the Bigfoot, photos of the ground that you think are it's footprints and/or pictures of some random animal's fur that you're going to claim are from the interdimensional Bigfoot that touched you in the forest.

It is really as easy to discover evidence as I am claiming Augy…..I actually have pictures of its feces and of bent trees and its footprints but not fur and I will pass touching or handling anything that can carry biological agents.

We are all different Augy….I spend a lot of time in the Forest...its my turf....and when anything changes I notice it immediately....think about it like this if you were walking to work one day and saw a big huge piece of Graffiti on the wall of a building you pass every morning you would notice it …… because it jumps out at you in contrast to what you normally see.....when I walk through the Forest and see a Bigfoot sign/evidence it jumps out at me the exact same way the Graffiti jumps out at you in the urban environment.

Sorry Augy I have to go right now my Tabby Cat just came into the room and dropped the Bathtub plug at my feet and gave me "the look"...its time to give him his morning bath...as they say "nature calls"....lol.
edit on 22-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

(post by PAUL35791 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It is really as easy to discover evidence as I am claiming Augy…..I actually have pictures of its feces and of bent trees and its footprints...

Gee, how did I guess that's all you had?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There are now numerous images, footage and audio of BFs. The NSA do actively remove material of them from the net and monitor researchers, confiscate mem cards and actively warn people to desist from talking about it. It is a big deal to them. Its possible laws will be enacted in the future to remove all Cryptid content from the net. People who have killed them are asked to prove it was in self defence by the NSA arm of Fish and Game. One Park Warden quit the job after being attacked by a BF and his dog killed. The dogs that bark are usually the first to be dispatched by them. m.youtube.com...

(post by PAUL35791 removed for a manners violation)
(post by PAUL35791 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
*SNIP*
edit on 22-8-2019 by spacedoubt because: removed quoted violation post

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

It is really as easy to discover evidence as I am claiming Augy…..I actually have pictures of its feces and of bent trees and its footprints...

Gee, how did I guess that's all you had?

I seriously am not handeling any BF feces so I can Fed Ex you "proof"...the biological reality prohibits that...its not that hard to find if you look where they are pigging out on to many berries...lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I wouldn't worry about handling them since they don't exist. That's like worrying about getting bitten by a werewolf.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I found the video of One4all's encounter.

And remember, if you do meet up with the beast, you just "rough talk" him. Works every time.

And in Cleveland County NC, they call him Knobby. They sell t shirts that read "knobby doesn't believe in you either".

See "augie", you have been shown to be out of your league on this one. With evidence like this, I'm afraid you haven't a hairy leg to stand on.

Proof. beyond any doubt. proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

This is not a subject up for debate. It has already been proven. The questions are are they interdimensional or not,

Prove it - If they cant even drive cars I'm supposed to think they can surf the "gravity waves".

Show me a Sasquatch driving a Tesla....

Lol

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Where did you get this information? Sounds like something I would like to ponder more on, I'm interested in the secret chiefs that have been talked about throughout history and right now I'm reading HPB "the secret doctrine" v1
I'm also attracted to this idea of a harvest of souls.

Is harvest here....?

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You sound like you are about 12 years old.

PAUL35791

13 actually, its right there in the user name....

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join