It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the 30,000 bleachbite emails of Clintons.. Well they got them now

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Extorris

So you will concede if even in email that Combetta bleach bitted mentions Benghazi then he should be in prison?

I don't know what that means.

Aside from that, no one else would get the benefit of the doubt of being allowed to chose which subpoenaed evidence investigators were allowed to look at even AFTER it was shown they failed to provide all evidence requested in the past

This also confuses me.

If the FBI has cause to believe evidence will be destroyed, they raid premises for "responsive" evidence.

Otherwise they issue Subpoena's with a scope of what is "responsive".

See the scope of the Subpoena issued to HRC below.

LINK ACTUAL SCOPE OF SUBPOENA

There is no evidence that any of the deleted emails were "responsive".

HRC was not required to turn over, nor preserve, personal emails.
edit on 20-8-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It means if any of the recovered emails deleted by Combetta mention Libya or Benghazi, will you concede he should be in prison for deleting subpoenaed evidence?

And to your bottom part

The fbi was already aware that Hillary’s team had not been honest when they were requested to hand over work related emails

This they should have not gave them special treatment to again decide which emails to hand over

Again, you have totally ignored if all of these emails were just about birthdays, why was Combetta on Reddit the day before he deleted them asking how to get a very vips name off of them?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It means if any of the recovered emails deleted by Combetta mention Libya or Benghazi, will you concede he should be in prison for deleting subpoenaed evidence?

?
I will try to parse your question and answer as best I can.
If the IT Tech that Platte River Networks employed (Combetta) deleted emails that were "responsive" to the Subpoena and those emails weren't otherwise already provided to the DOJ or Committee, then he is in legal jeopardy. Whether he "should be in jail" is a more complex question involving opinion and pertaining to evidence, motive, intent and legal statutes among other things.

Do you have evidence that the IT tech deleted emails "responsive" to the Subpoena that were not provided to DOJ or Committees already?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You have been stating this.

We know Hillary’s team deleted subpoenaed emails

That is a crime

You have not provided any evidence to support that claim.

I have provided the exact scope of the Subpoena with a link to the document to assist you in verifying your claim and am still waiting for some explanation of what evidence you have to support the claim.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I have evidence that strzok who was in charge of this investigation was not very forthcoming with this info about the encrypted gmail account that received all of these emails

I have evidence they ran an abysmal investigation as outlined in the ig report

I know they have everyone immunity and yet got no one to flip on anyone, which is the exact opposite way investigations are handled

I know they let mills, Abedin, Combetta and Hillary off the hook for lying to the

I know Combetta was on reddit the day before he deleted these “emails on birthdays” asking how to wipe a very vips name from them

And I know that Hillary’s team lied when they first submitted requested evidence and withheld work related emails

I also know that the fbi and media along with the Dems would have gone insane had trumps team done anything similar

So i will be anxious to see what the ig says about the content of these emails, and just wanted you on record saying if they mention Libya, it is a crime

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yes we do know her team deleted subpoenaed evidence

No other human gets to decide which evidence is relevant to investigators

Especially after they have been proven to lie by falsely claiming they handed over all work related emails before

Especially after they lied to the fbi but were granted immunity for no reason

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Playing the intentionally obtuse card? StupeyDullme has you outclassed in that case.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

So you will concede if even in email that Combetta bleach bitted mentions Benghazi then he should be in prison?

I don't know what that means.

Aside from that, no one else would get the benefit of the doubt of being allowed to chose which subpoenaed evidence investigators were allowed to look at even AFTER it was shown they failed to provide all evidence requested in the past

There is no evidence that any of the deleted emails were "responsive".

HRC was not required to turn over, nor preserve, personal emails.

sure there isn't, just like Hillary would be in jail if she broke the law but a Trump quote from 20 years ago makes him a pedophile.

I see what you did there

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: projectvxn
anyone can argue that Hillary didnt break the law./

She would be locked up now if she did.

Where ya been dude?

HAHAHAHHAA serious? You really think she would be locked up if she broke any laws? That's a bit naive. She did break laws and she isn't locked up. Don't be so gullible.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Yeah but they didn't KNOW any of that when they deleted the emails 🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

And you believe this?

If he produces them and 99% have to do with personal business I will believe it.

If he produces them and they reveal that she was selling states secrets to the communists you will believe it.

Thats the rules of this never ending run against Hillary Clinton.

How about....

She had the server to keep much of her actions off the official ones. At her level everything she produces is Government owned, well unless it is on a private server no one knows about. Now the fact that the server had almost no security is a funny part here and the cover up using bleaching software, breaking phones etc.

Did she sell secrets to China...no
Did she run a private server outside of official channels...yes
Did she leave the server with almost zero protection...yes
Did she have state secrets and confidential information on the server...yes
Did it get hacked...yes
By how many, who knows, maybe everyone...
Did they try and cover everything up...hell yes
Through ignorance did she have some rather strange/corrupt/maybe foreign actors actually as her IT support...yes

Did I miss anything

edit on 20-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

HAHAHAHHAA serious? You really think she would be locked up if she broke any laws? That's a bit naive. She did break laws and she isn't locked up. Don't be so gullible.

Well they would not even put her under oath so that when she lied she couldn't break any laws then too.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Really? Calm down. You're far to upset about a post not directed at you and not meant in a bad way.

This forum relies on written communication. Typo laden posts make reading them difficult and sometimes not worth it.

It isn't personal. It's technical.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
a reply to: Grambler

You have been stating this.

We know Hillary’s team deleted subpoenaed emails

That is a crime

You have not provided any evidence to support that claim.

I have provided the exact scope of the Subpoena with a link to the document to assist you in verifying your claim and am still waiting for some explanation of what evidence you have to support the claim.

How about if someone subpoenaed me for my work at a nuclear facility. I would just delete all of my emails and say that none were involved in my work at the nuclear facility. Then I would bleach bit the living hell out of it and say how can you prove there was nuclear facility information in there?

According to you, that would be legal.

Lolz🤪

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Hillary Clinton for President Campaign was the richest and most powerful political campaign in World History.

And lost almost every State in the US.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: projectvxn

Regardless, this is old news. The emails in question were uncovered, by the FBI, in 2015.

Hillary still occupies apartment space in some people's head, it seems. Sad.

You don't won't to know the truth do you?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: willzilla

bleach bit is a free downloadable program to compress files and free up disc space.

www.bleachbit.org...

What magic powers are this crowd giving the software?

You may want to read the features of BleachBit
Gosh , how many times must I repeat myself----READ
We used to use BleachBit and the DoD wipe at work
Sooooooo

edit on 8/20/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Tik-Tok HRC....

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Justoneman

Time to bring down that house of cards.

Yeah okay sure I got you're back.

Way back!

Thank you. When dealing with these kind of facts, some people are like a mythical head-up-ass species of human. Anything to avoid reality.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
President Trump will continue to protect her, she's got nothing to worry about...

Sadly, you are correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join