It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Made Contact with ET - Here's what I Learned!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Next visit, tell them you want to ask some questions. Make up your list in advance. And please start a new thread to share with us what information they conveyed to you. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This was a Close Encounter of the 5th Kind because I apparently made direct communication with them and was given a mind blowing message!

Me too

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'd think that with all their knowledge and technology that they should go ahead and intervene directly in a big way so that they could stop all of this suffering going on down here. I have no clue why they aren't. So yeah, I don't really trust em to be honest about it.

You don't trust them because they have no empathy. And you can't possibly
expect them to end suffering because you know exactly who they are. They
are the ones who cause suffering and can appear in any form. Whatever it
takes to fool you. Master tricksters and deceivers. They certainly
aren't more space being than they are angel. They been using that bullshlt
story about Taurus since before the pyramids were built. And their mission
is to destroy you/us more spiritually than physically. They want your soul
because that's how they hurt God. The only piece of the puzzle you don't
get. Is the one you already have.
Quite simple really no mystery.

"'The Devil goes to and fro about the earth looking for whom he may devour"

They are much more than you give them credit for.

Next time mention Jesus Christ tell em God sent you.

That oughtta freak em out.

edit on 15-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Anyone reading this thread, having second thoughts about posting your own experience, please post it.

The individuals with issues facing possibility, will always attempt to detract others here.
They think that others have issues with their version of "reality", thus, everyone else is "wrong".

Far too vain to consider that they may be the one's with an incorrect mindset.

Always throwing the blame, pretending to be flawless.
They don't even entertain possibility, as if that somehow makes them better.

Drivel.

Don't let the detractors that pop up in threads like this, keep you from posting your own experience.

Some of us actually have a method to verify what's real and false in these reports. I need more fish, to catch the ones I want, when I cast my net.

Please, stock my waters with your experiences and stories.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I approach the "others" from the shamanic protocol of the "order of the vine and leaf"
I wasn't joking when I mentioned the old coyote man and the machine elves. For those even thinking about
venturing down that path; be armed with the sword of faith and the shield of knowledge. Don't be a casualty!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'd like to read your threads about your other two sightings but you have written a lot of threads, could you look them up and link them here for us? If you wouldn't mind of course. I'm interested, thanks!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Next visit, tell them you want to ask some questions. Make up your list in advance. And please start a new thread to share with us what information they conveyed to you. Thanks!

What questions should I ask?
Any suggestions?

I don't really have any plans to meet "them" but just in case I do I guess it's worth having at least a few questions on hand. I know it sounds weird but I really can't think of anything I'd ask aliens, at least I can't think of anything offhand right now.

It may sound strange but I've been so disconnected from everything lately, and disappointed in life in general, that I would just shrug my shoulders at "them". I guess I'd ask where that Maria girl is and if she's single... hahahah

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Not all of these "entities" are evil though. We cannot judge them like that. We have to test them and then decide, remember?

Here's a link of Bible quotes:
Angels Walk Among Us

A few examples:

Hebrews 13:2
"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Luke 22:43
"And there appeared to him an angel from heaven, strengthening him."

Isaiah 6:2
"Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew."

Matthew 28:2
"And behold, there was a great earthquake, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone and sat on it."

Matthew 4:11
"Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering to him."

Psalm 91:9-12
"If you make the Most High your dwelling-- even the LORD, who is my refuge--
then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

Exodus 23:20
"Behold, I send an angel before you to guard you on the way and to bring you to the place that I have prepared."
edit on 8/15/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I agree, anyone who wants to post their stories don't worry about all the skeptics. On ATS we have a lot of them, and that's fine. Ignore the ones who get really hateful and nasty though, there are a few of those. The bad ones will just attack your person and disregard your story, so just ignore them and don't let their words hurt you.

Although I seem pretty tough on ATS usually I am not. My feelings are easily hurt usually because I "wear my Heart on my sleeve" so to speak. I usually think I'm the most vulnerable among us to even small things people say. But over time I have learned that I just have to "embrace who I am" and not worry so much about what others think. Life's a lot easier when I worry about what I think of myself primarily, and what others think of me not so much.

Now although I do have a bad habit of responding to most everyone if I have the time and see their posts, no one else has to respond to everyone. You don't have to respond to anyone at all if you don't want to, there's no rule saying you actually have to. You can just respond to whomever you want. A lot of people ignore my questions lol. It's fair play here.

But yes, anyone who has a cool story ought to share it even if it's really "out there" or super weird. In fact, the weirder the better I say! And feel free to U2U me a link or post the link in my threads and I'll happily go read and enjoy any story you have to share, I love learning new things and hearing all sorts of points of view!

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I approach the "others" from the shamanic protocol of the "order of the vine and leaf"
I wasn't joking when I mentioned the old coyote man and the machine elves. For those even thinking about
venturing down that path; be armed with the sword of faith and the shield of knowledge. Don't be a casualty!!

Is it ok if I carry the shield of Faith and the sword of Knowledge? Hehehe, sorry

I have enjoyed listening to many Terence McKenna lectures over the years, thanks for reminding me of him! He was really "out there" but had some great wisdom to share often times on many subjects.

About the Machine Elves, I haven't run into them yet. I haven't been on one of those 'trips', hehehe.

Here's a cool write-up about them: The Machine Elf

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Any suggestions?

I don't really have any plans to meet "them" but just in case I do I guess it's worth having at least a few questions on hand. I know it sounds weird but I really can't think of anything I'd ask aliens, at least I can't think of anything offhand right now.

It may sound strange but I've been so disconnected from everything lately, and disappointed in life in general, that I would just shrug my shoulders at "them". I guess I'd ask where that Maria girl is and if she's single... hahahah

In 2017 you claim that you had been abducted and you have no clue on what you whould ask them?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Not all of these "entities" are evil though. We cannot judge them like that. We have to test them and then decide, remember?

So..... test them?
My good man with all do respect why do you think I suggested mentioning
Jesus Christ? I'm very familiar with the verses you linked. You just keep
this in mind. Those who will not accept the truth of this world will never
understand what's wrong with this world. We see it now more than ever
before. People everywhere are barely waking up to the fact that there is
something truly wrong with this world. But if they reject the truth they'll
be scratching their heads right up to the day they die. It's no big deal that
I have it figured out and so many don't. It's no I'm smarter cause I do and
they don't crock. I'm not chosen. I'm just lucky that way and being lucky
I found the truth that lets me see right thru the veil. I accepted the final
piece of the puzzle right from the start. And it completes the whole tapestry.

You're playing with fire my friend. I pray it isn't because you crave the attention.
SnF
edit on 16-8-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

About a week ago I was out in the front yard...looking up in the night sky, as I always seem drawn to do, when I saw a bright white flash, very high in the sky...with the white "rays" as your picture showed minus the white ball in the middle. The "rays" extended out about 5 or 6 times farther than you would see from an airplanes white flashing navigation lights. And it was like a very bright, powerful strobe...intensely bright...and then a few seconds later, a little ways from the first flash, I saw another one. Then nothing more.
I'm an avid sky watcher in an area with a lot of military activity in the skies, but I'd never seen anything like that before or since.
edit on 8/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

edit on 8/16/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Hey guys I gotta share this while it's fresh and I still have a chance -
My Close Encounter of the 5th Kind!

At first this just seemed like a really cool encounter - but then my mind was completely blown after I figured out the message!!

Ok so on Sunday morning I got up around 5am, made my coffee, and went out to the backyard to have a cig (my routine) and I always like to stand on the edge of the patio looking up at the stars.

Well after I finished my cig, I was walking northwards towards the fence (a big brick fence over 5ft tall) to flick my filter out into the alley,

Cool starry, bro. So one thing that concerns me. You seem to believe the world is your ashtray.

Hope you get abducted by those aliens that look like cigarette filters and they probe you to teach you a lesson.

Don't litter or you might be vivisected by Aldebarans.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I had two very similar experiences.

First time was with two friends we were sitting outside at night, and suddenly one asked did you see that bright flash in the sky? We all looked up and there where 2 more, the last being brighter than the others before.
Alltough quite baffled i dismissed it as a shared hallucination, seemed most logical as we were under the influence "L__" at the time.

I checked flightradar, and satellite maps the day after but no conclusions...

The next time was a couple of years later I was alone sober and what i saw behaved the same, 3 bright flashes while the 3rd was the brightest. The lights where less intense than last time, but i blame the substance for this discrepancy.

Somewhere around here i shared this experience.

Recently I saw something similar but much dimmer and the blinking was more than 3 and fading in brightness.

In all three instances the flashes would describe a straight line, and i found this to be sort of a giveaway.

I was thinking it could be a spinning satellite or space chunk that would reflect the sun on one side.

And to this day i find this to be the most probable scenario.

Until they don't come and make some fancy impossible movement before landing in my backyard, I won't be impressed.

They probably won't, because there is no need to do that with me...

Sincerely NoClue

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7

Hey guys I gotta share this while it's fresh and I still have a chance -
My Close Encounter of the 5th Kind!

At first this just seemed like a really cool encounter - but then my mind was completely blown after I figured out the message!!

Ok so on Sunday morning I got up around 5am, made my coffee, and went out to the backyard to have a cig (my routine) and I always like to stand on the edge of the patio looking up at the stars.

Well after I finished my cig, I was walking northwards towards the fence (a big brick fence over 5ft tall) to flick my filter out into the alley,

Cool starry, bro. So one thing that concerns me. You seem to believe the world is your ashtray.

Hope you get abducted by those aliens that look like cigarette filters and they probe you to teach you a lesson.

Don't litter or you might be vivisected by Aldebarans.

If I'm smoking cigs with non-biodegradable filters I always dump the cherry and take the filters to the garbage, been doing that for years now. If it's biodegradable I normally don't see any problem with tossing them. Cotton filters are 100% biodegradable, and cheaper than brand name cigs that use non-biodegradable filters too.

I just went over 4 months without a single cig so forgive my indulgence.
I don't throw plastic or glass down either so I'm doing ok there.
I'm pretty sure the aliens are aware of this.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Any suggestions?

In 2017 you claim that you had been abducted and you have no clue on what you whould ask them?

I said I was "pretty sure" I was abducted.
Whatever they did, if it's real, causes the mind to be really hazy and so it's difficult to know for sure. I'm just thinking it's very possible because of waking up and seeing 3 ufos flying around over me right after the experience.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

About a week ago I was out in the front yard...looking up in the night sky, as I always seem drawn to do, when I saw a bright white flash, very high in the sky...with the white "rays" as your picture showed minus the white ball in the middle. The "rays" extended out about 5 or 6 times farther than you would see from an airplanes white flashing navigation lights. And it was like a very bright, powerful strobe...intensely bright...and then a few seconds later, a little ways from the first flash, I saw another one. Then nothing more.
I'm an avid sky watcher in an area with a lot of military activity in the skies, but I'd never seen anything like that before or since.

Thanks for sharing (and thanks for posting your sighting of the big orange swirly thing last week, it was a good read).

The "flash" seems to be fairly common because I've seen it multiple times before, but it's almost always in my peripheral vision and so I usually wonder if it's just the light from stars playing with my eyesight.

When you look in the general area and then shortly after see another flash, then you know something's up there - whatever it is. It's gotta be something! When you see it directly head on you'll know for sure, and it can be very bright.

I realize a lot of people will blow it off as satellite flares but if you go look up video of them you'll notice that these videos are different in appearance, plus take note that almost all of the Iridium sats that caused bright flares are almost all burnt up now and the new Iridium sats don't cause bright flare-ups. The rest of the sats cause very dim flares and they don't match these "flashes" per se. There's tons of video out there of people who love to film them so I'd recommend to anyone to investigate them.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Where are you located?
Orion is not visible in the summer in the northern hemisphere as it is in the sky during the day.
Unless you are down under???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join