It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Made Contact with ET - Here's what I Learned!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I believe everything you said, as I have also had a very similar experience near the star Aldebaran in the Taurus house of the zodiac. So I’ve picked up the daily routine of simple meditation over the past five years and I love to meditate while looking into the heavens or the stars. I think stars are actually angels themselves and tied to human souls. Anyway, this happened on three separate occasions. It was when Orion and the eye of the bull (Aldebaran) we’re overhead in the night sky. I was meditating while looking near where Aldebaran was for around 15 minutes when all of a sudden a bright pulse of light flashes at me. I thought it was amazing because I didn’t know what it was, but then within the next two weeks I tried meditating again at this same spot and the same thing happened on two more occasions. I got the sense this object was deep space but it was 100% trying to get my attention, specifically me which is bizarre to think about.

I ended doing research because of the experience in regards to the Taurus constellation. What I found in several books, and this is what I believe, is that there is planetary rotation around our sun, but there is a much greater rotation where our sun is actually rotating around a central sun. Our sun is in fact the seventh sun/solar system in a much greater rotation, and my mind leads me to believe Aldebaran is that central sun. None of this is taught in schools though but I fully believe this is hidden knowledge the ancients knew about but our true history gets erased.

I’m really glad you shared this account because it confirms my own experience with this star Aldebaran.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

At a glance, some may find OP's claim ludicrous.
a reply to: Archivalist

Ya think?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoClue

Recently I saw something similar but much dimmer and the blinking was more than 3 and fading in brightness.

Yes that's why I found this incident described in the OP as so shocking, was because it didn't fade out like a satellite would as it passed towards the horizon. Normally they (or the space station) will fade out as it nears the edge of the sky, and depending on what angle the sun is at will probably disappear by the time they are at 30 to 45 degrees off the horizon. It depends.

But they always fade out.

The one I saw on the 11th just disappeared almost directly overhead, which makes no sense. I couldn't see anything anywhere, not even a dim little spec. It was really odd and out of the ordinary for sure.

Oh, and btw, I don't believe in "shared visual hallucinations", I don't think multiple people can experience the same optical effects unless something real actually caused it. A group can see an optical illusion together, but they definitely don't psychically share neurological hallucinations, at least not that I know of. I don't see how it'd work.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

You might be onto something here. Yes the night sky has been quite active this past week.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

No, there is a zero percent chance it was a meteor.

even though it was at the height of a meteor shower?????

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
not all shooting stars are fast straight lines. I have seen a few with multiple explosions that would look like pulses. I have even seen one split into 2.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

"This thing" didn't direct you to do anything. You were out there like every other day having your smoke. Did they direct you your whole life?
This really is just what you want to believe and nothing more.
There are no aliens... not coming here anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where are you located?
Orion is not visible in the summer in the northern hemisphere as it is in the sky during the day.
Unless you are down under???

Ok you definitely don't know what you're talking about.
Go outside at 4am tomorrow and look - it's there.
Look due East, you'll see Orion's belt.

You're in Virginia so it's closer to the horizon by maybe up to 30 or 40 degrees than it is for me in west Texas so I get to see it longer than you do before sunrise.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

"This thing" didn't direct you to do anything. You were out there like every other day having your smoke. Did they direct you your whole life?

You didn't even know Orion was visible in the morning before sunrise, lol.
This is a basic fact you should have known.

Gimme a break, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
not all shooting stars are fast straight lines. I have seen a few with multiple explosions that would look like pulses. I have even seen one split into 2.

I've seen one explode (and make a loud popping sound like firecrackers) that was colorful (green and blue if I remember correctly) and light up the sky almost as bright as day for a brief moment. It also left a lot of smoke in the sky.

One of them I saw was during the day and it just fell straight down almost leaving a long smoke trail about a mile away. It hit a sidewalk and cracked the concrete, and a kid playing basketball ran over and claimed it, he even made the news and got like 20,000$ scholarship for it.

My sighting in the OP definitely wasn't a meteorite. I'm 100% for sure about that.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

No, there is a zero percent chance it was a meteor.

even though it was at the height of a meteor shower?????

There are lots of meteor showers all year long. Often times there are multiple ones ongoing at any given moment. I bet you didn't even know that either, lol. Here's a link with an incomplete list: Meteor showers

And yes, even though.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I was "little" sceptical to begin with but I totally lost it after the bible thumpers hijacked the thread.
There is nothing more neurotic than people quoting bible in threads about UFO
edit on 16-8-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That really does sound like a satellite to me.

The sky is full of artifacts.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
I was "little" sceptical to begin with but I totally lost it after the bible thumpers hijacked the thread.
There is nothing more neurotic than people quoting bible in threads about UFO

It's no different than quoting any historical references to flying machines/sentient beings from the sky.

Comparing Sumerian or Hindu myths is no different.

The Bible references flying machines (like Ezekiel's wheel is a popular one) and it references entities from the sky that intervene in human affairs and have special powers compared to regular humans. Heck, even Jesus and Elijah were "lifted up to heaven in a whirlwind/beam of light" which also coincides with our typical spacecraft "beam me up" concept.

Elijah, in company with Elisha, approaches the Jordan. He rolls up his mantle and strikes the water.[36] The water immediately divides and Elijah and Elisha cross on dry land. Suddenly, a chariot of fire and horses of fire appear[31] and Elijah is lifted up in a whirlwind. As Elijah is lifted up, his mantle falls to the ground and Elisha picks it up.

You really ought not to discount certain sources just because you are prejudiced against the adherents of a certain mythos. They are all worth taking into account if we are to research ancient aliens/ufos holistically.

Discounting a reference "just because it mentions the Bible" is indignant and disgruntled, and is not a legitimate reason to discount the source. We are talking ancient mythology here after all.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The sky is full of artifacts.

You are insufferable in every thread you post in, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

the self proclaimed witch telling anyone else about how anything works is rich
well done witchipoo

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Next time mention Jesus Christ tell em God sent you.

Why? Is Jesus from a rival planet or species?
Like Romulan and Klingon?

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My comments were incline to the more spiritual parallels made
in the OP. But we can go down that road.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's a crummy commercial.

The ET version of "drink your Ovaltine".

I wish they would start handing out bumper stickers.

posted on Aug, 16 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I said out loud to myself "I'm just scanning the Heavens for the Angels!" and then I saw a really bright flash somewhere between Cassiopia and Camelopardus. It happened the EXACT moment I said "ANGELS"!!

This was in order that the following prophesy might be fulfilled.

Ever he would wander, selfcompelled, to the extreme limit of his cometary orbit, beyond the fixed stars and variable suns and telescopic planets, astronomical waifs and strays, to the extreme boundary of space, passing from land to land, among peoples, amid events. Somewhere imperceptibly he would hear and somehow reluctantly, suncompelled, obey the summons of recall. Whence, disappearing from the constellation of the Northern Crown he would somehow reappear reborn above delta in the constellation of Cassiopeia and after incalculable eons of peregrination return an estranged avenger, a wreaker of justice on malefactors, a dark crusader, a sleeper awakened, with financial resources (by supposition) surpassing those of Rothschild or the silver king.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join