It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Made Contact with ET - Here's what I Learned!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Of course they can read our thoughts..I will share my story as I challenged them and got basically what I deserved. I said if you guys are for real come abduct me, btw don't do that. I got my wish two weeks after that and I wish I hadn't asked for it. They didn't leave me alone after that, it continued for two years. I will say that you had a positive experience, I did not, and I really wished I didn't mess with them. I don't talk about my experiences often as it seems to provoke things and brings back really bad memories.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Yeah, I see these flashes every once in a while, and these days if I don't have my astronomy app with me I chalk them up to Iridium flares. That seems to be the most reasonable explanation.

This didn't look anything like the sats I've ever seen before, and I've seen probably over 100 in the last 20 years. I've seen a few flares too and this thing wasn't like that at all. It was pulsing and it disappeared right overhead.

The few flares I've seen slowly lit up then diminished and that was it, it didn't pulse like this.

Plus I remembered reading about this not long ago and dug up an article on it:
So Long Iridium Flares - Earthsky.org

The original 66 satellites have been phased out, and a second generation of satellites – called Iridium NEXT – is nearly entirely in place. The Iridium NEXT satellites are no doubt superior in many ways, but, sadly for amateur astronomers, they don’t produce the beloved flares.

So the Iridium sats are almost entirely gone now and the replacements don't flare up.

That 4th pulse I saw was brighter than any iridium flare I've ever seen, way brighter. It was so bright that it looked like the star in the pic I posted earlier. Then it just completely disappeared immediately. That doesn't add up at all.

This thing was totally weird and out of the ordinary for a satellite.
Never seen anything quite like it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This thing was totally weird and out of the ordinary for a satellite.
Never seen anything quite like it.

Always fun to see unusual stuff in the sky. Maybe someday I'll become a rich astronomer. That's where the big money is.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Could it have been a satellite passing overhead, and the pulses you saw reflections of the sun upon the solar panels? Then, when the angle of light changed at the "end" of the trajectory, you so no more pulses?

Did you do a satellite tracking search as well for that time/place in the sky?

I agree. Cosmos 2428 fits the bill. Simply flaring and causing confusion. It is a mindset though. No amount of input will persuade some people from their beliefs!

No, Cosmos 2428 doesn't fit the bill. Read my above post, this wasn't anything like all the other sats I've seen or like the Iridium flares which are supposedly the brightest by far (and exceptionally rare now too btw).

That shows Cosmos 2428 was over Africa/Indian Ocean/Australia around the time of my sighting. Plus it's orbit wasn't anywhere near where I was. So I'm not sure where you came up with that from...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Wow thanks for sharing that story! That was before Sputnik 1 you're right!

The one I saw (although pulsing) disappeared similar to yours did, right as it reached Aldebaran. So I find it really really odd.

I don't think there's a coincidence that you had the thought that it would do that just as it did that. You were using your extrasensory perception!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
the fact remains, you cant make any substantial claims until you repeat the circumstances and results of your experience and record both for posterity

a freak anomaly is exactly that and interpretation is for the listener to determine

now i think of it, everyone in this thread should attempt to reproduce your observations tonight and see what happens

that is how science works

‾_(ツ)_/‾

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

FWIW, I just watched a portion of this weeks Earthfiles offering from Linda Moulton Howe and she's said that scientists just discovered that there are repeating radio energy bursts from 12 points in the sky and that they repeat from those same 12 points in the sky. Maybe the burst of light you saw was one of those radio energy bursts?

I don't think so, radio isn't visible and I'm pretty sure they were talking about signals they picked up on radio telescopes.

Here's a cool article posted yesterday about new discoveries of fast repeating radio busts that you might find interesting!

Number of Known Repeating Fast Radio Bursts just Quintupled

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Nope. You didn't. Sorry. Why would they choose you to be Earth's ambassador? Why are you more qualified than every other human being to receive this contact?

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.
From what I can tell, tens of millions of people have seen UFOs in the last century.
Of course at least half or more of those were mis-identification.

I'm pretty average (at least I like to think so).

I think my odds are higher at seeing this because I actually go outside and stare at the sky for long periods of time. It could take 100s of hours before you see something though.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
if these were angels they may be fallen, perhaps it is not a good thing to

to flick my filter out into the alley

I was wondering how long it'd take someone to say that word...
"Fallen"...
Hahahah

Yes I do admit I don't trust "them", but I'm not afraid though.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
now i think of it, everyone in this thread should attempt to reproduce your observations tonight and see what happens

I don't know, man. Five in the morning is a little early for me.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

only one way to know for sure.

do it again. and this time, get some bloody video.

amateur.

Sadly I don't even have a phone currently.
I'm using my aunt's crap old PC right now.
I'm working on getting a new phone asap!

Not sure if I'd have thought to record this though even if I had one on me.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

the fact remains, you cant make any substantial claims until you repeat the circumstances and results of your experience and record both for posterity

a freak anomaly is exactly that and interpretation is for the listener to determine

that is how science works

‾_(ツ)_/‾

Yes I agree, everyone should repeat this experiment.
That was actually the whole point of this thread in a way.
I wanted people to go outside and look up and scan for this phenomena and see what happens!
That's why I said look up CE 5 protocol, it explains how to contact ET telepathically and get a fly-by.

The biggest challenge here though is to get people to actually go outside and sit down and stargaze for a few hours! Good luck with that! "It's so boring!"

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You would have to be a blast to hang out with amigo!
My kind a people.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yeah, people are always saying, "You should have gotten a video of it!" But honestly, it's really difficult, even if you're ready for it. And most phones will only show a little dot in the sky that doesn't help identify it at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Of course they can read our thoughts..I will share my story as I challenged them and got basically what I deserved. I said if you guys are for real come abduct me, btw don't do that. I got my wish two weeks after that and I wish I hadn't asked for it. They didn't leave me alone after that, it continued for two years. I will say that you had a positive experience, I did not, and I really wished I didn't mess with them. I don't talk about my experiences often as it seems to provoke things and brings back really bad memories.

You shouldn't allow fear to control you.
If they are going to harass and harm you, than you telling us about it isn't going to change that.
Either they have plans for you or they don't.

So I suggest you write a thread detailing these experiences and share it with us.
I will come read your thread and participate.

If you don't want to make a thread post it here, and if you don't want to post it publicly please U2U me because I'd like to hear about what happened to you. I really think you should post it for all of us to read though, because that's what ATS was made for - sharing our UFO experiences.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

You would have to be a blast to hang out with amigo!
My kind a people.

Hahahhaha
Thanks!

I am!!
You too buddy!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

only one way to know for sure.

do it again. and this time, get some bloody video.

amateur.

Sadly I don't even have a phone currently.
I'm using my aunt's crap old PC right now.
I'm working on getting a new phone asap!

facts are always reproducible given the right circumstances and materials

get a good camera and see what you can do

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

The main reason I don't trust "them" is because they already broke the "Prime Directive" and have been interfering and intervening in our lives down here - so why are they keeping it on the down-low? Why so secretive?

I'd think that with all their knowledge and technology that they should go ahead and intervene directly in a big way so that they could stop all of this suffering going on down here. I have no clue why they aren't. So yeah, I don't really trust em to be honest about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

As you can understand, I have had a long long time to reflect on that moment. I don't know as I would attribute it to knowing what would happen OR if thinking what might happen and it fell in line.

If you like you can visit my profile and under aliens I have written about my other two sightings.

From what I can put together on my own, it's not that we see what we want to see, or see what ''they'' want us to see so much. In general most sightings seem to me to be general. Lights in the sky, shapes movement? I think that what we might suppose these sightings to look like is what they then when experienced is what they are. But there are the more intense sightings, like yours, where there seems a connection some how. How Is beyond me just that it seems to be there.

I take it as well that often paranormal experiences can be the same. When we allow ourselves to experience that which is beyond this merely physical we still end up seeing what our past experiences can allow us to experience. You get what Im trying to get at here? It's hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Don't discount the cosmic trickster just *+_*^in with your mind. Ole coyote man is made that way!!

As are the mechanical elves...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join