It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Insider says Prince Andrew has started to s---- himself

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grinch

it's illegal if they dont consent !

hahaha I laugh because otherwise you'd cry , how sick is that

, if it were up to me I'd have all their heads anyway , who the # do royalty think they are !
edit on 15-8-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If Princess Diana was murdered to snuff rumors then Epstein was childsplay for MI-7.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I do remember when the EU got setup. Some parts where good to help travel, trade and commerce amongst the EU members. Some parts where bad with an unelected select committee running the EU. There was significant public pressure against forming the EU under its charter. But somehow the EU passed as all the heads of state signed off on it. Had the stench of some form of blackmail or intimidation to pass it all through the way it went.

How debt and austerity has been used to keep many nations down while Germany and Switzerland have a not my problem approach has missed the mark for EU unity. When the EU took control of these nations currencies a lot more could of been done for a more level playing field. Considering the centralized nature of the EU it is no real surprise the EU is now in the position it is.

Once Britain jumps ship it will help make a path for the other nations to follow if that is what happens. Depending where this Epstein case ends up it could make a good hit at the integrity of the EU and help initiate its collapse. I am sure the EU will still stick around in some way.

Thanks good helps the view make sense , where it goes onto being the acre / cre partners (5 eyes and governing parties) vs cdi / ndi partners ( currently opposition parties eg USdems plus epp with remaining power )

*reformists - what the party we favour call themselves . What they do when they've disarmed the epp remains to be seen . Hopefully they have a similar multipolar persuasion to the sco partners , and then the world can get on more normally
edit on 15-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

also we might well see some desirable reform in the UK justice system post brexit . It'll be immediate prison time for some and extradition warrants through another agency than the ecj . That'll help the epp crumble . Again , when ecb is on the cards as being the very most dodgy part of european sanctioned mechanisms , and while past ecb chairmans are playing the Rockefeller game too , heading it up, (dont forget epstein was in with that and the trilateral commission and the cfr ) it's going to be like being the uk being released after brexit , while the grip it was in is further retarded .
Its been said in the past you cant play a defensive game with shady motives , with all the devoted intelligence and application to world government they put in , they overlooked something important there , making all their offensive and malicious behaviours in the past or as ongoing count against them , including the wars that blair and bush took us to

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I said this years ago , she was killed because she was going to blow the lid off them all!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Let me see if I have this correct now.... people are saying Prince Andrew had sex with a 17 year old girl?

What are you jealous?

Since when was that illegal?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Do you honestly imagine that was the only time Epstein showed him something nice ?

Oooo Andrew , do have one of these delicious cupcakes . More tea ?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Since when was that illegal?

Since when didn't you read those unsealed court documents ?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I read the story at the link in the first post.

You got some other information? Link it...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If you knew your friend was a pedo and you were a royal , would you hang about with them
if you werent into that kind of thing ?

Or would you distance yourself completely in hopes that their horrible crimes dont reflect badly on you just for knowing them

Or would you report them to the proper authorities because you are meant to be royal and gods representation of truth and justice on earth ?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Looks more like the UK tabloids trying to keep up with the US tabloids.

The Mirror, The Sun

right up there with

Weekly World News and the National Enquirer.

Honestly, if "the real media" doesn't name sources or provide evidence... I see them as tabloids too.

As it stands, Prince Andrew didn't do any favors for himself. He'll get no pity from me. There's a picture of him with his arm around a 17 year old girl next to Epsteins right hand girl. Doesn't look good.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Q .What was the age of consent on Epstein's Island ?
A. Ask Hillary

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I don't think Andrew has anything to be concerned about.

But can you all just imagine, how many young girl had sex with ALL the pop groups and celebs of the 60s and 70s?

There would be 10s of 1000s of them, all between 13-18yo at the time of the swinging days.

Have ANY pop stars been outed? Has ANY old lady who was once a young pretty thing, even come forward to "Blame" the pop stars for Defiling them?

Young girls of the 60s and 70s were WAY WAY more outrageous than nowdays......nowdays young people are prudes, probably caused by the hairy legged woman's movement....the we hate men ones.

There's probably little (big and old now) Elvis's and Mick Jagger's all round the World.

As far as "Old Men" and Young Girls go, that was the norm once.

One can easily find on free sites, the old Germany 70s "Teen" movies about teen sex, nudity etc....very titillating they are.

But they usually Always feature some young teen girls obsession with "Older" mature men....teachers, preists, etc....

Coor they are not bad movies to watch....I wish I would have been old enough in Germany at the time........alas.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

The difference here would be that groupies had consensual sex with the rock stars at the time, whereas in the Epstein/Prince Andrew case they were having sex against their will. They were victims of sex trafficking. Would you be all titillated if your daughter was being sex trafficked?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

I read the story at the link in the first post.

You got some other information? Link it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contains pdf of 2024 pages unsealed court documents from the complainant pictured with Andrew - Giuffre and Sjoberg vs Ghislaine Maxwell .

Some of it's redacted blacked out or missing . But it's well enough for Andrew to # himself @ #himself

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grinch

originally posted by: sapien82

This wont come to anything in the UK , for two reasons

1. He is Royal ,
2. Brexit

3. Shagging 17 year olds in London is NOT illegal!

Actually, it is legal.

Age of Consent in the UK

I mean, that's not something I'm into, but it is not illegal.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

have you watched the news in the last few years in the UK , how many people have accused jimmy saville of just that on top of the pops in the 70's and also Gary Glitter .

and many other UK radio and tv celebs have all been accused and taken to court
many arrests and convictions

look up operation yewtree , or look at the list of 250 celebs in the UK
on the daily beast

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Blimey - for once i agree with you 100%. Have a *

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

That is completely correct and exactly the reason the case has been brought . Some of the massage Epstein supplied the elites was paid for legitimately , but being groomed and then forced into sex slavery , whether over or under age , is a whole other matter .

What you've got is a supplier , epstein the pedo pimp , his enablers , Clinton the pedo president , biden , podesta , et al , and in this case enabled pedo clients , Andrew and Fergie ,

all in the same duckshoot , getting pinged off by fairground goers

Let's see , if Andrew really a German , then hmmmm , Ze Germans

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

andrew and fergie also knew jimmy saville , as he was best friends with the royals .

Wasnt all this fake news though , I recall ATS telling us this was all baloney and that it wouldnt be tolerated to discuss it here

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I suspect some 'convenient' scapegoat will be offered up for public sacrifice as an alternative and as a timely distraction from Prince Andrew.
Once the furore over that dies down the general public will have forgotten about Andrew's involvement in this affair.

Paedophiles, nonces and sexual predators have been operating in the upper echelons of our societies for centuries now with immunity......sadly I can't see anything changing soon.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join