It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Insider says Prince Andrew has started to s---- himself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Or blue dresses ala Monica Blue-inski...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Plus Giuffre can't actually remember how old she was she says around 17/18. Could have been a bit older or bit younger she doesn't recall. Is that paedophilia? Nope....morally wrong...societally wrong but not paedophilia. Does she look coerced or threatened in any of the photos that have been shuffling around the internet? Do you think her or any other woman would pass up the chance of an affair with a prince? Or Celeb? We've all done dumb stuff as a teen its easy to be starstruck..I know I did similar when I hung around with various bands including lying about my age. For Giuffre to say Prince Andrew touched her breast is a far cry from having sex being raped or paedophilia

NOTE: I am NOT saying there was no paedophilia occurring in Epsteins' / Maxwells' tangled dark web as I feel certain there was a huge variety of strangeness deviancy and illegal activity going on but in the instance of Prince Andrew from what I've read Giuffre has never said her and the Prince had sex or she was forced or raped....but I'm open to further info if I'm lacking.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

#royalbodycount it's got to be said

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Or blue dresses ala Monica Blue-inski...

I think you meant, "Blew."

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

I was trying to be "delicate"

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

pedos and the like are everywhere , in the upper and lower parts of humanity it just seems to be a part of humanity
control abuse and power !

thing is , the upper echelon ones are less likely to be caught and prosecuted

the worst thing is the victims never appear to have any form of justice .

We are slowly creating a world of damaged humans

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Plus Giuffre can't actually remember how old she was she says around 17/18. Could have been a bit older or bit younger she doesn't recall. Is that paedophilia? Nope....morally wrong...societally wrong but not paedophilia. Does she look coerced or threatened in any of the photos that have been shuffling around the internet? Do you think her or any other woman would pass up the chance of an affair with a prince? Or Celeb? We've all done dumb stuff as a teen its easy to be starstruck..I know I did similar when I hung around with various bands including lying about my age. For Giuffre to say Prince Andrew touched her breast is a far cry from having sex being raped or paedophilia

NOTE: I am NOT saying there was no paedophilia occurring in Epsteins' / Maxwells' tangled dark web as I feel certain there was a huge variety of strangeness deviancy and illegal activity going on but in the instance of Prince Andrew from what I've read Giuffre has never said her and the Prince had sex or she was forced or raped....but I'm open to further info if I'm lacking.

Those photos are "shuffling round the internet" because they form evidence from various court cases one of which saw Epstein convicted as a pedophile . That photo is one of several and the allegations Giuffre could not so easily prove are that she was several times used by Andrew for money , as was Sjoberg younger at the time . Link above 2024pages. . It's evidences presented for and against including some trial dialoge

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

The victims rarely get any form of justice because they tend to come from poor and vulnerable backgrounds and if the truth is told hardly anyone really gives # about them.

The elites seem to operate in organised rings with a highly selective membership.

Until the advent of the dark web poorer paedophiles tended to act as lone predators.

I suspect someone will be offered up to the public as a distraction from Andrew's involvement.
The revelation of another Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter will draw attention away from Andrew.....the general public can be pretty fickle.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

pedos and the like are everywhere , in the upper and lower parts of humanity it just seems to be a part of humanity
control abuse and power !

thing is , the upper echelon ones are less likely to be caught and prosecuted

the worst thing is the victims never appear to have any form of justice .

We are slowly creating a world of damaged humans

Enough with the pessimism , Andrew is bricking them up fam . Allow it .

Hang on there , thinking - British Virgin Islands , leased rented or when was that Little St. James Island purchased ? No f repurchases , Anderew

edit on 15-8-2019 by FieldMarshalMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

its not being pessimistic , its being realistic

the world is abusing its way to a world of PTSD drones , who are incapable of emotions or basic compassion

How about we brick andrew to the face , Allow that !

or we continue to allow these #s to abuse our children without fear of any consequence.
How about we put that fear in them .

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Can't stand Prince Andrew myself for many reasons, but is anyone actually suggesting there is any evidence that he might be a paedo?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Only evidence so far is , that list of names from Epstein , and a couple of pictures where he is standing next to them !

not very damning, but If you were a royal , would you hang around with pedo's , even if there was the slightest chance you could get involved and dragged into that # !

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

More sexual predator and having young girls procured for him.

I think some people fail to differentiate between pre-pubescent paedophiles and people who have a sexual liking for teenage girls some of whom may be younger than the age of consent.

I don't know enough about this case to say with any confidence exactly what Andrew's preferences were/are.....and maybe that's why some people think Epstein was silenced.

I suspect the truth about this affair won't be revealed until well after most of us alive today are dead and buried.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Violence can't solve anything .

I think the jadedness you perceive as realism is only jadedness . The problems you see are real , but think upon why they exist . When you've had leaders like Clinton Obama and Bush riding out full terms , dirty players like Blair Major and Heath in the same game together , playing the same multilateral synarchist games , the world is going to have been # . When you don't have molesters in charge an more , injuries heal

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
If Charley has to refuse the crown because the people know, and If William has to refuse as well, does it go to Harry?

The answer being, it depends on how Charles and William refuse the crown.

P

Wouldn't it go to Prince George? He would be the next in the line of procession, with Princess Charlotte and then Prince Louis next in line.

Harry's way down on the list these days. And I'm not so sure Harry won't be dragged into this at some point as well...

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I see. Either way, i still can't stand the man.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Ditto.

His older brother lives in cloud cuckoo land.

His younger brother is a lardy dah arty nincompoop.

Remarkably Anne seems the best of the whole brood.
And no I wouldn't, never......under no circumstances, regardless of the amount of alcohol consumed.
NEVER.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Off with his head bruh.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Summed up perfectly.

And no I wouldn't, never......under no circumstances, regardless of the amount of alcohol consumed. NEVER.

I think you doth protest too much?

Hmmm.... a deeply unpleasant image just popped into my head then, worse than DA.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

then we can give ourselves* a pat on the back for once , put our feet up ( a bit) and watch the show unfold

Don't forget the popcorn..

I've heard that recently there's a room free for reservation at the metropolitan correctional hotel block c at the little snapneck penthouse?

Maybe he should check it out before someone else takes it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join