It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rossnino
Wow, talk about hitting the nail on the head.
Be safe.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Just hit the reply button once

I did buddy. Go ahead star one of these posts and see what happens. And keep an eye on my star count.

Behold the holy trinity.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Dead men tell no tales.
Color me surprised.
Good riddance.

(post by Lagomorphe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island', pulling up to his Caribbean getaway in speedboats and roaming the grounds in golf carts, two days after pervert billionaire's suicide

**FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein's US Virgin Island - Little St. James - on Monday morning and afternoon, exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows

**At least a dozen agents were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier and driving around the 71.5 acre grounds on golf carts

**Other officials with 'FBI' lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the sea from the top of Epstein's remote luxury home

Quoting AG Bill Barr:

'We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation.

'We will get to the bottom of what happened and there will be accountability.'

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Did something break in this thread? This post and the previous of one mine does not display.

Only able to see it by using my posts in thread link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=loam

ETA: I can only get to page 41, unless I manually edit the url, then I can see page 42.
edit on 12-8-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: TheUnforgiven

Do you actually know anyone who is blindly accepting the story? It’s not even a good narrative.

There are at least two members here who do but it would be Silly to mention their names.

Right, onto the next Pha... erm I mean page...

I see the groundwork being laid in the mainstream and by people on this site

It’s not fbi corruption, or anything like that

It’s kust incompetence of one jail, probably ofbone guard

No reason to question the integrity of the fbi or any governmental agency

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yeah, strange stuff going on here. The post I made (above) about not being able to believe any autopsy results was posted LAST NIGHT, about 11:30 p.m. MDT...but didn't show up until today at 1:54 p.m.

Weird stuff...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
NYPost reporting from a Law Enforcement source that:

Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his Lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, a law enforcement source said Monday.

LINK

I thought there was supposed to be nothing that could be used to commit suicide in these cells??
A bedsheet would be an obvious thing to try and use.
If this is true then yet another fail by MCC

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
NY Post is now reporting he used a bed sheet to kill himself.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheUnforgiven

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
His legs are not "short". What you're seeing is a roll of blankets/sheets rolled up under his knees. Pretty common for shock/trauma.

Can you point out the "roll of blankets/sheets", rolled up "under his knees". Can you point out where the knees are?

If he’s dead in that picture what is keeping his left hand in place? His arm and elbow are over the side of the trolley. If he were dead his arm would likely be trailing down. Too soon for rigour I’d say.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rossnino

It's true that his nose profile doesn't match that of the so called body pic.

The only hole in your theory is surely it would have been easier to quash the investigation and make him disappear long before he had to see the inside of a jail cell?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is it possible....?

So I know of a unit that existed within the US Military called "Red-Cell" they were actually mostly ex Team Six guys who would test government faculties security. This team really did exist, they would clandestinely enter into various facilities to test out the security.

with the camera's off and the guards not doing the required 30 minute checks is it really so hard to believe that a team such as this could enter into the prison, kill him and escape.

Highly unlikely but could be a interring point of discussion.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: TheUnforgiven

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
His legs are not "short". What you're seeing is a roll of blankets/sheets rolled up under his knees. Pretty common for shock/trauma.

Can you point out the "roll of blankets/sheets", rolled up "under his knees". Can you point out where the knees are?

If he’s dead in that picture what is keeping his left hand in place? His arm and elbow are over the side of the trolley. If he were dead his arm would likely be trailing down. Too soon for rigour I’d say.

Handcuffs.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join