It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP "Kingmaker's" Grandson Arrested & Expelled For Racist Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
‘I hate black people’: Student expelled, arrested over racist video

A South Carolina student has been arrested and expelled from a private Catholic school after disturbing videos circulated online of him threatening black people, according to reports.

In the footage, the student — who identifies himself as Parker Mustian — boasts that he’s a “hater of all black men” then shoots a shoebox that he said represented black people.

[...]

Mustian is the grandson of Richard Quinn, a political strategist who was arrested earlier this year in a corruption probe, FITS News reported. Quinn faces charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

A source close to Mustian claimed that he filmed the video for the “shock value,” the news outlet reported.

Uncensored video

Congratulations, buddy, you're now famous! Sounds half-hearted anyway, like a dare or something...
edit on 8-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: Raw, uncensored video

Richard Quinn, for years consultant to top SC GOP pols, indicted on perjury charges

Richard Quinn Sr., a legendary S.C. Republican consultant, was indicted Thursday by a state grand jury on 11 charges of perjury and one charge of obstruction of justice.

The new charges against Quinn, 74, stem from special prosecutor David Pascoe’s three-year investigation into State House corruption, which has led to the conviction and removal from office of four powerful GOP state lawmakers, including Quinn’s son.

Quinn himself was indicted in October 2017 and accused of masterminding a secretive influence network that connected his public relations clients — special interests and corporations lobbying the S.C. State House — with his political clients: powerful state lawmakers who allegedly worked to push or defeat legislation on behalf of those interests. So wide and deep was his political empire that critics — and admirers — dubbed his network “the Quinndom.”

edit on 8-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: Richard Quinn, GOP consultant

edit on Thu Aug 8 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII
would he be a candidate for the new proposed red flag laws?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You know what, at first glance, you may say so, however, having watched the video, I'd just say it's just some kid who could be carrying out a dare or something. Nowhere near the level of "Dylann Roof" for instance...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
the video demonstrates "hate speech" does it not?
if he is under 18 can he legally own a gun?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Probably depends on the state..

I don’t think shot guns and hunting rifles have an 18+ age restriction for ownership...

Most sellers won’t sell to people under 18, but I’m not sure there is a blanket federal law.

The right to own a firearm means that everyone has a right to own then that must be lost, and people have made it pretty hard to revoke that right..

It takes a judge and court order.. normally they do not have trials/hearings over comments made in a YouTube video..

Times 10 when it is someone rich and powerfuls kid.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
this sounds like a kid who really, really needs some experience outside his bubble.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” ― Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

You know what, at first glance, you may say so, however, having watched the video, I'd just say it's just some kid who could be carrying out a dare or something. Nowhere near the level of "Dylann Roof" for instance...

Maybe or maybe not the next Dylann Roof but this guy is dangerous. He needs the crap scared out of him like serving a 6 month sentence in the company of a diverse community of people. He'll be completely rehabilitated by the time he's released.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

In the Midwest rural hunting areas children as young as 12 get their first shot gun and rifle. They are taught good gun ownership by the person gifting said firearm.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

Maybe or maybe not the next Dylann Roof but this guy is dangerous. He needs the crap scared out of him like serving a 6 month sentence in the company of a diverse community of people. He'll be completely rehabilitated by the time he's released.
Or he will be so hardened and resentful that he dose do something stupid after he got said education.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
In the Midwest rural hunting areas children as young as 12 get their first shot gun and rifle. They are taught good gun ownership by the person gifting said firearm.

Yeah they are, I got my hunters safety license at 13 and been hunting a few times after that. I don't own a gun nor do I go hunting in my adult years, but I was very happy to have been properly trained on all of that. The fact that people act like young kids should never own a gun baffles me, but then again I grew up in a small town where it was very common, and nobody gave reason for anyone to think it shouldn't be.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Growing up in a small midsized town I lived within a mile of out city limit, we use to walk with our frog rifles and over and unders breach open down a main road. Stopped once by the local police and we told to be safe, that's all no where you all go what you doing. It was such a different time.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a bomb that will go off at some point. There are usually warning..this is one.

top topics

join