It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Square & Compass

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001
I would agree, i did write a thread about the First World War that showed interference from secret societies that wasn't
helpful, The Pentagon is based on the Golden Ratio, PHI or the number 5:-

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I explain 137 in part 2 of my 42 threads.

And I've gone into depth exploring at least 33 or 32 other facets of the S&C in various other occult threads I've written, like Greatest Secret of Freemasonry Revealed, my Dreams thread, and the ChiRho thread. A few bits and pieces are sprinkled through some others as well.

It's probably more like 72 facets, but I just used the numbers 33 and 32 because I'm l33t. 72... hahaha get it??

Oh and I'll throw one more fun one in - it forms the Star of David/Hexagram/Sexagram if you draw two lines horizontally-parallel. That's not a coincidence because guess what they talk about all the time? Solomon!
edit on 8/6/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Wait a minute, why am I throwing pearls to swine ??

You should have to read my threads if you want to learn stuff.
I already put in plenty of effort so shouldn't have to repeat myself in yours.

By the way I did a word search and didn't see anyone say "Grand Architect = God the Geometer".
Hmmm, maybe all of you need to read my threads again??

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes, the use of a pentagram for the Pentagon, who governs the Penitentiary is not surprising, and is nothing occultist, it is merely the architectural structure of the military industrial complex and criminal justice system of the global society in which we live in, called Egypt, the Satanic narrative of conspiracy theories is merely Los Angeles, Hell's Angels,Apple, San Quentin, Guantanamo, Forbidden Fruit, Lollpalooza, Populism, the Angel of Death, Crips, Bloods, Knights Templar Cartel etc, the Military and Prison Complex's control and dictatorship over humanity and government, a multi dimensional war game, scribes in the old days, who are known as Prophets, referred to it as, the Synagogue of Satan, nothing conspiratorial, it is just the society which evolves on a planet with a large warmongering genocidal military such as the US and their allies and enemies.

Are you calling me a swine, a pig? it is surprising because we're I am from, we refer to the police and military and gangsters as pigs, swine? Why because they're women and child abusers and any man who abuses a child or a woman, is a swine, and not only do they live in the penitentiary, but they belong there.

I don not believe God to be the Great Architect and Geometer, I believe God is merely a means of subjugating and deceiving the population and keeping them under a state of mind control and in an artificial reality, it is an occulation rather, of the architects and the military and criminal justice system, it is no different than the Asians who have Buddhism, the Japanese who have Shintoism, the Indians who have Hinduism, the Arabians who have Islam, the North Korean's who have the Juche and the Germans in the 30s-40s, who had Mein Kampf, just another means of subjugating and controlling on behalf of the military.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Throwing pearls to swine is an idiom. A figure of speech.

Do you even recognize the existence of "God" ? Or are you atheist?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Swine, Matthew 7, where he speaks on behalf of mighty Egypt, as a false prophet, and a servant to the false God of men, and states in tongues, do not throw the objects of your oppression and enslavement before the holy people, before your brothers and sisters, obey that which enslaves you, and question not the authority of your oppressor.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Freemasonry uses operative tools in a philosophical manner to impart lessons to aspirants. What Network posted is what is generally taught in Freemasonry. Going deeper, the square & compasses are a symbol of duality: square & curved, physical & divine, male & female, earth & sky, etc.

Holy Logical Fallacy, Batman!

Idiom? You're using big words. You better get out the crayons.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hi KSigMason,
The Freemasons of Sandusky laid out a square and compass in the town street plan.
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Hey that is really cool actually - the street plan of Sandusky.

But what I'm most curious about, from a practical perspective, is what is the traffic like there these days? All around the country many cities are experiencing huge traffic problems due to population growth, especially during the so called "rush hours".

Does this city plan which incorporates the Sq+C have any practical application to traffic congestion? Do you think it lessens the problem, improves the problem, or has no noticeable effect?

Although I appreciate the artistic intent of incorporating symbolism into the layout of a city, I think the most important matter is the practicality of such an endeavor. If it can be shown to aid in the lessening of congestion, than I would recommend the "future cities" incorporate these geometric features. Otherwise I would suggest we find more effective solutions.

Obviously when Sandusky was originally designed, modern traffic issues were of little concern and likely weren't anticipated very accurately.

So that is something I think we should consider and I would like to know your thoughts on the topic. Thanks for posting and sharing this by the way!

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Your joke about getting out the crayons is funny KSig, because in recent years I've adopted a more "visual" approach to writing threads specifically for this reason. Using memes with simple phrases or other types of photos and then linking them together to form a bigger message.

That is because I recognize we live in the ADHD generation where people's ability to hold attention and keep interest in a topic is very limited and so clinching their mind must be done quickly or else you'll lose their attention and fail to achieve the goal of conveying an important message to them.

It can be easily shown that the most successful threads/articles here, or elsewhere for that matter, are quick short and to the point, often times with little more than a few sentences conveying the message and gathering up all the attention. Also it must be noted that sparking debate and discussion, so everyone can chime in with their own interactivity is an important component of making a thread successful.

It is true that you can make a successful message without using visual queues or short 'one-liners', and you can be complex and in depth, and you can stifle discussion by making the point so robust no one really has much to say about it - but these highly intellectual threads are in the minority when it comes to 'attention garnering'.

So far I believe that finding a balance between all these things is likely the most effective. Giving the right amount of content, not too little or too much, using some visual queues - not too many or too few, sparking some discussion opportunities, offering some level of intellectualism but not too complicated, etc is the right path to making a thread successful. The balancing act is the biggest challenge and as always, it's a work in progress and practice improves as experience grows.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Heaven and earth. The square and the circle.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
CUBE OF BLACK BALL:
Three Surfaces Visible:
• 1° Purple/Obsession aka The Grip…
• 2° Red/Frustration aka The Rising…
• 3° Blue/Depression aka The Made…
note- Conscience -vs- Consequence

Three Surfaces Invisible:
• Chamber Of Reflection aka Self Inflicted Wound(s) aka 0°…
• Lodge Of Perfection aka Selfless Act(s) aka 4°-32°…
• Heredom aka Selfish aka 33°…

Seven Points Visible:
• Geometry -Draw The Line And Cross It If You Dare aka 4°
• Mathematics -Once Upon A Time aka 5°
• Logic -Think About It – Now You Know – Stay In Your Place aka 6° • 7° • 8°
• Rhetoric -Knowing Good And Evil aka 9° • 10° • 11° (Master Elect Of 9 • 15 • 12)
• Music -Call To Arms & Battle-Cry aka 11° (Sublime Knight Elected)
• Grammar -Truth Reveals It’s U.G.L.E. Face aka 14° (Grand Elect Mason)
• Astronomy -Look Up To Them... Or Else! aka 32°

One Point Invisible:
• Trestle aka Trust All aka The Hardest Part Of You…

Nine Edges Visible:
• Cuffs aka Bully -Owww… You Don’t know Your Own Strength!
• Sash aka Coward -Ughhh… The Wound That Never Heals!
• Knot(s) aka Liar -Oooh… Spun In Into A Web Of Lies And Deceit…
• Gloves aka Thief -Aha… Caught Red Handed…
• Chain aka Joker -Ayyy… Keep Your Pet On A Short Leash…
• Vest aka Drunkard -Awww… Baby Needs A Bib…
• Badge(s) aka Proud -Haha… Neat Trick, Here’s A Treat…
• Suit aka Whore -Shhh… Here Comes A John…
• Hat aka Beggar -Tada… A Rabbit Out Of A Hat…

3 Edges Invisible:
• Colors aka Enemy -Hmmm… Your True Colors Shine…
• Apron aka Traitor -Grrr… A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing…
• Mask aka Deserter -Ahem… In The Face Of Danger…
note- The Regalia Will Weigh You Down Heavily On The Day Of Judgment… Beware!

6 • 8 • 12 (Seal Of Solomon & Seal Of Tzedek & Tribes Of Israel)….

NOW YOU KNOW HOW AND WHY THEY USE A BLACK BALL (CUBE)… !!!

edit on 11-8-2019 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I Lie... Alot... see what fits inside the squared cube...
edit on 11-8-2019 by Pinocchio because: A V

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

One side casted you out ... aka friends
The other side casted you in... aka enemies
The point is alone and it is you in the grand scheme of things called war...

The circle just reminds you that you are always surrounded...

Stay away from masonic endeavors...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Hey that is really cool actually - the street plan of Sandusky.

But what I'm most curious about, from a practical perspective, is what is the traffic like there these days? All around the country many cities are experiencing huge traffic problems due to population growth, especially during the so called "rush hours".

Does this city plan which incorporates the Sq+C have any practical application to traffic congestion? Do you think it lessens the problem, improves the problem, or has no noticeable effect?

Problems with traffic wasn't thought of when Sandusky streets were formed, i don't see any other dark prospects to doing these symbols being placed there, Phi or the Golden Ratio is far more complex, it does your head in, it can be a pentagram, or a double one opposite, being a golden decagon, a dodecahedron, a golden spiral, etc., etc. but only one shape will show all shapes being a special envelope cardioid, a very interesting shape.

Although I appreciate the artistic intent of incorporating symbolism into the layout of a city, I think the most important matter is the practicality of such an endeavor. If it can be shown to aid in the lessening of congestion, than I would recommend the "future cities" incorporate these geometric features. Otherwise I would suggest we find more effective solutions.

Obviously when Sandusky was originally designed, modern traffic issues were of little concern and likely weren't anticipated very accurately.

So that is something I think we should consider and I would like to know your thoughts on the topic. Thanks for posting and sharing this by the way!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The mysteries of the right diagram of the Envelope Cardioid relating to the Golden Ratio are unfathomable!
mathworld.wolfram.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio

The circle just reminds you that you are always surrounded...

“All right, they’re on our left, they’re on our right, they’re in front of us, they’re behind us…they can’t get away this time”
– Lewis B. Chesty Puller, USMC

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So Help Me, God...

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The streets of Boise, ID, where I'm a Mason, were laid out by Freemasons: www.travelingtemplar.com...

While not in the shape of Square & Compasses, the streets were aligned with the solstices.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
The streets of Boise, ID, where I'm a Mason, were laid out by Freemasons: www.travelingtemplar.com...

While not in the shape of Square & Compasses, the streets were aligned with the solstices.

Freemason follow ancient traditions that go back thousands of years, like the burial mound Maeshowe in the Orkney Islands off Scotland, the Sun shines through the doorway at sunset on the Winter Solstice!
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join