It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Square & Compass

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
What does Freemasonry teach about the Square & Compass, who do they accredit with the architectural build of human civilisation, and in this context of architecture, what is Freemasonry?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

This should help...

LINK

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I like you Terry.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
There are a couple of masons on here , if they answer you, well? The answer (which you wont like as it's not mysterious) long, long ago there were builders (we'll call them masons for a start) that got the knowledge of the square and compass. The reason is if you knew how to handle a square and compass you could find any shape imaginable and transfer it into architecture. It aint hidden knowledge, it aint sacred geometry. Now these "masons" saw they were on to a good thing and kept their knowledge to themselves,not for secrecy but for money, power.
Now jump forward to the European middle ages where the actual term freemason comes from. The same thing applies, they kept everything secret and joined into an organisation.
anyone joining HAD to go through an apprenticeship with an accredited mason and when doing the 4 or 5 year apprenticeship was classed as a mason.
Now all over Europe building like cathedrals were being built and with thec shortage of masons other recognised masons were allowed to travel to different countries to work. These were known as Freemasons.
But I suspect your after info on the Johnny come lately people who call themselves freemason now. They have absolutely nothing to do with the proper freemasons. These interlopers give their foundings to the builders of Solomans Temple. there just a glorified boys club.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Thank you Crazyzeed.
I would love for some members such as TerryDon79, Andy06Shake etc to see your reply, as we had a discussion on a previous thread where I stated I was a member of a guild called the Illuminati, the Order of the illuminists, the Ordo Illuminati, and informed them, that there was nothing secret about this guild, it was just a craftsman's guild, whose secrets, called magic, is just a knowledge system used by craftsmen and women so as to produce goods unique to them, and he doubted I had knowledge of Freemasonry, which I am not a member of, I am a member of a non-Egyptian guild called the Illuminists, and I also informed him I was an architect, working on numerous large multibillion-dollar multi-course golfcourses, and they still doubted I had knowledge of Freemasonry and the Square & Compass.
When your refer to a group of people with knowledge of the square and compass, do you mean stonemasons, architects, artisans etc from ancient civilisation and the middle ages of Europe etc, or do you mean a higher force behind them, a military or empirical force, the original architects of human civilisation?
edit on 5-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

It has many, many meanings.
edit on 5-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

The square I believe can represent the masculine principle. (right angles) And the compass the feminine (curves)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Thank you MagnumOpus.

Yes, as freemasonry is a magickal order, I am sure the square and compass in an occulation of numerous truths, which when opened, reveals greater universal truths and patterns, but is mostly associated with architecture and the building of human civilisation, and a loyalty to a certain socio-political-economic-military and legal goal, called Egypt.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Thank you MagnumOpus.

Yes, as freemasonry is a magickal order, I am sure the square and compass in an occulation of numerous truths, which when opened, reveals greater universal truths and patterns, but is mostly associated with architecture and the building of human civilisation, and a loyalty to a certain socio-political-economic-military and legal goal, called Egypt.

Are you a member or considering? Or just learning?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Neither, I am just an architect, and a savant in numerous fields, who has a lot in common with Masonry, although oppose Egypt, as the enemy and oppressor of humanity, the oppressor of women, the enslaver of the African, the prosecutor of the homosexual, the destroyer of of the natural world and with it, inevitably, humanity, and the cause of all of mans problems.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Neither, I am just an architect, and a savant in numerous fields, who has a lot in common with Masonry, although oppose Egypt, as the enemy and oppressor of humanity, the oppressor of women, the enslaver of the African, the prosecutor of the homosexual, the destroyer of of the natural world and with it, inevitably, humanity, and the cause of all of mans problems.

I am sure most societies are this way, at the highest levels.

ha my stars, 666 6 trophy and 42 =6

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yes but 666 is occulated with numerous reasons, it also means oppression and additions onto the 613 laws of the Torah, the 666 means more laws and greater oppression of the people by tyrants, dictators, the military and unjust societal structures epitomised by Egypt, who commit greater crimes than those they prosecute.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the square is an instrument made use of by operative masons to square their work. As Free and Accepted masons, we use it to square our actions. the compass circumscribes and keeps us within due bounds of all mankind.

Or in an easier way, we use the tools of stone masons to remind us how to be good men and treat others like we would prefer to be treated.

If you want to know the specifics of what masons are taught, look for "working tools" and follow the things that don't sound like we eat children. (we do, but never discuss it in public)

If you are in an esoteric group, you likely learn some of the same teachings, and would have much to gain from and offer to masonry, should you choose to go that way.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Your understanding and description of the square and compass, suggests rather than being a powerful organisation of enlightened masons, masonry is, as I suspected, nothing but bricks in the wall, of the Architects of human civilisation, agents of the military industrial complex, and an occulation of and hiding the truth.
As stated to previous members, I am an architect myself, and I know quite a lot about the square & compass

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Your understanding and description of the square and compass, suggests rather than being a powerful organisation of enlightened masons, masonry is, as I suspected, nothing but bricks in the wall, of the Architects of human civilisation, agents of the military industrial complex, and an occulation of and hiding the truth.
As stated to previous members, I am an architect myself, and I know quite a lot about the square & compass

You are obviously well above humble masonry. It's more for the surfs these days anyhow. best find a cooler crowd.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Yes, as stated, I am an Illuminist, a member of the Illuminati, not the conspiratorial organisation made famous by post 19th century conspirators who do not understand the structures of civilisation, but an old craftsman's guild, similar to Rembrandt' workshop, and in this context, I am an architect and I understand the square and compass very well as an architect should.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am the famous Author Dan Brown. I enjoy learning about new things here. And this next thing, I really need you to keep "on the level".

On Saturday evenings between 7 and 11:23 in February.............I'm Batman.

Thanks for doing a brother a solid and not spilling the beans.

Oh, and wink, nod, nod. (know what I mean?)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Oh Dan Browne, the man who spoiled the works of Leonardo with the "davinci code" narrative and sent so many conspiratorial idiots to the world of fine art, which we are only recovering from.

Our handshake is juts lock with the left hand and a turn, so as to symbolise the turning of the key and the opening of the doors of knowledge and secrecy, in relation to how we create crafted bespoke products, similar to how McDonald's keep their burger sauce secret, that is all.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Count me out. My left hand is not coordinated on its own for such a tricky maneuver.

Unfortunate, because i also discerned that network dude was an agent of the Military Industrial Complex by his description of the Square and Compass. Dead giveaway. I bet he's planning a proxy war right this very moment.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Freemasons or other Secret Societies leave many images in streets around the world, like in 18th Century Bath UK, being a key symbol relating to higher rank freemasons, they were very good builders, image below to "The Key to the mysteries":-

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

Of Course, they are everywhere, it is nothing dark, just beautiful architecture, mostly, related to consciousness, although it is not just the Freemasons, it is military, the criminal justice systems, the Church, who together, I call Egypt, and their believe systems, and concepts about the structure of civilisation, I myself have grandparents, from a place called "Weaver's Square". Also, they are not as intelligent or a powerful as you make them out to be, yes they, the masons have huge influence over humans society, but for the most part it is good, the bad part is, they are associate and allied to a concept of civilisation in regards to war, inequality etc that I would disagree with, which are deeply corrupt and cruel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join