It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump condemns white supremacy, racism after shootings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Actually, they voted to 'move' the statue as well as one of Lee and rename the park. This was in 2017. Then there was another vote because to some that was not enough and they would remove the statue after the rally.

Then a judge ordered them to remove the tarps that were covering them. Then Finally...

On April 25, 2019 Judge Richard E. Moore of Charlottesville Circuit Court ruled that local authorities in Charlottesville cannot remove two Confederate statues because they are war memorials protected by state law

All for nothing.... I guess the judge is a Neo NAzi to because he is not allowing the statues to be moved...according to your logic...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And yet you tried to defend the Nazi that injured 20+ and killed 1.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Can you quote him saying that? I missed it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The town council voted 3-2 to remove the statue in February 2017.

In April 2017, the council over again voted to remove the statue 3-2.

In May a judge ordered a six month injunction for the removal of statue.

The town wanted it gone. A technicality and neo-Nazis from outside town stopped that.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The town council wanted it moved. Maybe the town did too, but the town council voting 3-2 is in no way indicative of the town wanting it. Especially when it's 3-2, not say 5-0.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Let's start with this one:

So when it is determined in the courts that this was not malicious intent and truly was an accident...will you accept it? or will it cause some of you to go farther over the edge?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Bull#. I did not and you know it. Shows me where please?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The 'town' did not want it gone. Some did so there was a vote.

No. What you see is actually democracy in action as it should be. A town council voted. It was then kicked up to a higher court. They ruled against it based on STATE law.

What win is this for Neo-Nazis? Not a technicality...a law. But, then again, with your line of thinking if it does not fit your agenda it is Nazi...right?
edit on Augpm31pmf0000002019-08-07T12:48:59-05:001259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

See my previous post.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sounds like he was saying he thought the person was not a Nazi and it was an accident. I think he was wrong. I don't see him saying that he was a good Nazi. I consider your spin lying about what was said, again. Stop the spin.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Your saying back then you thought it was an accident and not an intentional act is his example of you defending Nazis.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The town wanted the statue gone. Trump said that the Nazis would have no reason to be there if the town decided they didn't want the statue.

But because a judge decided against the town's wishes that means they actually wanted the statue?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The thread is titled "Charlottesville Driver Innocent?"

He thinks the Charlottesville driver was innocent. (Spoiler matafuchs: He's guilty and going to prison for life.)

How is that not defending the piece of # Nazi that ran over 20+ people and killed one?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Doesn't matter how many times he denounces them, in the eyes of the left he'd be the klan Wizard, even if he somehow ended the klan and racism from the face of the earth. He might as well not even bother for all the good it accomplishes.
edit on 8/7/2019 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I read what he said. He said he thought the person was not a Nazi, no malicious intent, and it was an accident. You lied about what he said. He was wrong, just tell the truth about what he said, it was a foolish statement he made without your needing to lie about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Seems I read yesterday that the walmart shooter (who is alive still BTW) went on his rampage because all of the Democrats held up their hands when asked on stage if they would give medicare to illegals in the USA.

it mey have been breitbart or alex jones that stated this. I do not know if this is true.

However, again the shooter is alive, and talking.

How many in this thread will apologize when this comes out as fact?

the fact that it was the Democrats givng lip service to the hispanic community that caused this tragedy.

I certain that once this is revealed you will all hurry to this thread to set the record straight.

or you will go to other threads and continue the hate.

I know i know Orange man bad. I get it.

the one president that does the most things for America, hates Americans

Or maybe you will get lucky and I will have egg on my face.

anyone wanna take bets???

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

3-2 vote. Seems like a lot of division in the town not the picture you paint at all. And that is the town council, not necessarily the town.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Walmart shooter thought climate change was ending the world too.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You don't even see the irony.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ecofascism is a Right wing ideology.

But it's nice to know you don't actually care about the health of the world we live on.

Maybe one of these days you'll actually make some money from the lottery!
edit on 8/7/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join