It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump condemns white supremacy, racism after shootings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hussein Barack has the nerve call for gun control now: www.foxnews.com...

But simply shrugged his shoulders when White Supremacist Dylan Roof murdered 9 Black churchgoers in cold blood in 2015.

Obama Did NOTHING: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure Trump will do just as much as Obama did.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Trump sounded like they had to drug him up to make that speech. Has Trump gone low energy? Why didn't he speak with the fervor he did with his laughing off of the kill them comment by saying you can only get away with that in the panhandle!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I'm sure Trump will do just as much as Obama did.

It would be one of the few times where President Trump took no action.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Under pressure from low-IQ stupid people, the New York Times has changed Tuesday's headline to be less "Trump Friendly" than it was originally.

See Before vs After at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167633

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

That is some pretty blatant bulls### and one of the reasons I have grown tired of the left.

There is a lot of stuff the right has whined about that Trump has endured from the media that Obama did as well especialy the first year that I thought was hypocritical of him and the right to complain about, but it has gone above and beyond the bias and misrepresentation that Obama had to endure at this point and I am sick of seeing it. I am sure many other moderates have seen it as well if I have.

I am not saying I like Trump cause I don't but even he gets some things right and when he does those things should be acknowledged. Obama got things wrong and he got things right. No president in my time has been perfect by any means nor have they been a complete screw-up. As long as people keep insisting they are one or the other entirely this nation will remain divided and broken.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

President Trump harbors ill-will towards no law abiding people, yet the media make him out to be an Orange Hitler.

MSM = Enemy of the American People.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: babybunnies

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: matafuchs

So I see that 'racist' has now been replaced with White Supremacist

Washington regarded The Black Man as inferior and degraded and only good for slavery.

I would call that " White Supremacy " wouldn't you ? Or does that not compute ?

Yes, it was White Supremacy and racism, by today's standards

But you have to look at the standards of 200 years ago to have a discussion about George Washington. Held up against those standards, it was the regular thinking of the day.

100 years before Abraham Lincoln's time.

Although Washington's ancestry was English, he didn't follow the examples of The English.

Slaves where never used in England or Great Britain.

Now Slave Traders, that is a complete different subject.

Oh, please do tell us about the examples of the Englsh of that time.

I will just leave this here.

surviving papers of George III’s third son, Prince William, Duke of Clarence (later William IV), who was the only member of the royal family to step foot in North America and the Caribbean while serving in the Royal Navy, help to shed light on the Crown’s perspectives on African slave trading and slavery in an era of revolutionary upheaval. In 1787, on a visit to Dominica, recaptured from France in 1783, Prince William saw colonial slavery first hand and noted the island’s importance as a slave trading base. “The trade in slaves at this island is very great owing to our supplying the French with that valuable commodity,” he observed in a private letter to George III

link

Also, Thomas Jefferson pushed the abolition of slavery in the declaration of independence. Your knowledge of history is lacking at best.

Dirty Little Secret

Did you actually read what i wrote ?

Slaves where never used in England or Great Britain.

That is a fact. Unless you can find evidence to the contrary.

Now Slave Traders, that is a complete different subject.

Which is what your links refer to, so we are both in agreement.

Anything else?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Around 1100AD about 10% of the population in Britain were slaves. That's according to the Domesday Book, a survey commissioned by William the Conquerer.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The video game thing, in my opinion, is a calculated effort to scapegoat, but we have seen that done with prior presidents.

Him saying that is absolutly riduculous Just an excuse to push the blame onto something else.

edit on 6-8-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The video game thing, in my opinion, is a calculated effort to scapegoat, but we have seen that done with prior presidents.

Him saying that is absolutly ridiculas! Just an excuse to push the blame onto something else.

"ridiculas!" you say?
Hmm. Yes.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Him saying that is absolutly ridiculas! Just an excuse to push the blame onto something else.

"ridiculas!" you say?
Hmm. Yes.

Are you saying it's not ridiculous?
edit on 6-8-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

"ridiculas!" you say?
Hmm. Yes.

No, I don't think condemning white supremacy and hate is ridiculous.
I don't think it was necessary for the President to do, but that's a different matter.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The sincerity and emotion Trump showed while making his speech (there was none of either --- just a robotic reading from a teleprompter) is undoubtedly because the Deep State was holding Ivanka prisoner and made him do it.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

"ridiculas!" you say?
Hmm. Yes.

No, I don't think condemning white supremacy and hate is ridiculous.
I don't think it was necessary for the President to do, but that's a different matter.

I was talking about videogames :/

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
First, these tragedys should never occur. When they do we all need to take pause and look at improving ourselves and helping those around us. Sadly we are desensitized and have taken to using them as political clubs.

So what I gather from your posts. Words matter, when you want them to. When someone you don't like says the right thing, it's only words and falls short of being enough from them. When they say the wrong thing, it's your proof.

reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: gortex

Thank you for demonstrating exactly why no Trump supporters care what people like you say. Trump could sole world hunger and cancer and you would complain he didn't do it soon enough.

Nonsense , solving hunger and cancer would be positive things for the President to do but they are way beyond the mentality of the current President.
People like me ? , you mean those not wrapped up in the jingoistic words of a liar.

a reply to: highvein

Speaking of not true, I am still waiting on those links.

Everything comes to those that wait ... unless it doesn't.

a reply to: Rob808

So what I gather from your posts. Words matter, when you want them to. When someone you don't like says the right thing, it's only words and falls short of being enough from them. When they say the wrong thing, it's your proof.

Trump read a statement , you know he wrote it ?
Trumps twitter history speaks for itself , he's used division as a political tool from day one so is it any wonder that some out there see his word as a green light for their own actions.

Personally I don't care because I don't live in your country , it just saddens me to see what's happening to America under this pitiful administration.
So sad.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Perhaps you could highlight the tweet(s) you are talking about that made a person go out and shoot people in El Paso.
Let's see them.
Over to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Personally I don't care because I don't live in your country , it just saddens me to see what's happening to America under this pitiful administration. So sad.

Obviously you do care or you wouldn’t be ‘saddened’.
And exactly what is happening under this administration that makes you so sad.
Is it the crack down on serious criminals ? The many jobs being created ? Better trade deals for Americans ?

Like so many, you haven’t a clue what exactly Trump and his admin have done that is so bad. 🙄

ETA: oh I see .. all the mass shootings of this administration are Trump ‘s fault . 🙄
edit on 6-8-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I read your post.

I found logical fallacies in all three.

Anymore you want to try?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join