It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake and the Ridgecrest Earthquakes.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Is he a mathematician or a methametician? Dad gum it. He needs some new chompers. Hes grossing me out

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

I concur Phage knows his stuff .

If he says something he’s got the data to back it.

When you challenge him he clubs you over the head with it and you end up looking foolish . ( trust me ) 😊

case in point his last post

Never challenge someone using those tactics .

Come at them with counter research not questions .

Concede defeat

Or

Just don’t reply .

edit on 3-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Same thing man.
I clicked the video, saw Doc. Brown as if he developed a meth habit in the 50’s, and clicked out of it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

LOL, now I have to watch the vid and see the crack timeline.... Poor doc.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

He's British.

edit on 8/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Here. Seismic data from the same people who gave you the strain guage data. You didn't even try, did you? Good work.

Figure 9

But Phage, you didn't even go down the page a little more or look at the data in that site...did you.

Look at the very small first line at the top of your source ( and mine).
It looks like this:

www.iris.edu...

And then there is this,

www.iris.edu...
By the way, I know how fixated you get, but your thoughts on the Navy patent (it does mention Dr Pais and Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake ), and the curious resemblance to what UFO witnesses have seen.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

But Phage, you didn't even go down the page a little more or look at the data in that site...did you.

Right. No need to, the P waves show clearly enough in what I posted. Why didn't you post the seismic data in your OP? Doesn't look so explosiony? Doesn't really match the Korea blast?

Here too.
pasadena.wr.usgs.gov...

but your thoughts on the Navy patent

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something that I didn't point out in previous threads though, the description sounds an very much like something Alistair Reynolds employed in his wonderful "Revelation" Series which I reread on my recent trip to Portland, right down to how it's done. Very dangerous technology though, messing with inertia.

Clavain is followed by Scorpio and Remontoire, but they along with Antoinette and Clavain are captured by the mysterious underground figure known as "H". H reveals what happened to Skade during a Conjoiner raid into Chasm City. This was when Skade discovered the secrets that would lead her to develop inertia suppression technology, and when H believes she was subverted by an alien intellect. Clavain reveals Skade's plans for the Conjoiner fleet and the cache weapons, and H agrees to help him beat Skade to them. H supplies ships and his own version of the inertial suppression technology, while Scorpio supplies an army of hyper-pigs for the pursuit.

en.wikipedia.org...
Pais may be a fan too.

edit on 8/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I know this has been posted multiple times, but patents don't mean anything. And if the military really had patents on a SAP, you wouldn't find them posted online.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I know this has been posted multiple times, but patents don't mean anything. And if the military really had patents on a SAP, you wouldn't find them posted online.

But then why would the Navy write this letter?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

That's a really good question. Why would the Navy allow a patent for such highly advanced technology be published? It's actually Star Trek level stuff, really and truly. The government can keep any patent secret that they wish. Why allow this out in public?

Does the term "disinformation" mean anything to you?

"Hey, China! Check this out!"

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

It's to the patent examiner. It still doesn't mean anything. You honestly believe that the military is going to develop a highly advanced system capable of doing 0- orbit, or whatever, and then leave a patent on the internet that explains exactly how ir works? Because China and Russia are going to look, and go, "Well crap. We want to build something like this but they own the patent so we can't."

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Right. No need to, the P waves show clearly enough in what I posted. Why didn't you post the seismic data in your OP? Doesn't look so explosiony(sic)? Doesn't really match the Korea blast?

Here too.
pasadena.wr.usgs.gov...

but your thoughts on the Navy patent

Phage, I provided the links for people to follow and read. Did you read the part of my thread regarding the similarities of the China lake weapons program and I witness accounts? And what about the letter from the Navy?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That's a really good question. Why would the Navy allow a patent for such highly advanced technology be published? It's actually Star Trek level stuff, really and truly. The government can keep any patent secret that they wish. Why allow this out in public?

Does the term "disinformation" mean anything to you?

"Hey, China! Check this out!"

So do you think that the tic tac video (and others) that the Navy released is disinformation? And what of the 100's of thousands of people seeing UFO's, (for Century's I may add) are they too conspiring with the Navy to provide disinformation?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It's to the patent examiner. It still doesn't mean anything. You honestly believe that the military is going to develop a highly advanced system capable of doing 0- orbit, or whatever, and then leave a patent on the internet that explains exactly how ir(sic) works? Because China and Russia are going to look, and go, "Well crap. We want to build something like this but they own the patent so we can't."

Zap, if you believe that this is a fraudulent letter, please provide the evidence. Why would a U.S. Patent examiner be involved then?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

There are aspects of the technology that the Navy is interested in. But part of the patent process involves detailed descriptions of how your patent works. If this was truly something super advanced, it would be classified. There wouldn't be an open patent on it for everyone to see. It would be buried, and no FOIA request would see the light of day. Certainly not sitting where everyone could see how it was done and build their own. That's kind of the point of secret weapons.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There are aspects of the technology that the Navy is interested in. But part of the patent process involves detailed descriptions of how your patent works. If this was truly something super advanced, it would be classified. There wouldn't be an open patent on it for everyone to see. It would be buried, and no FOIA request would see the light of day. Certainly not sitting where everyone could see how it was done and build their own. That's kind of the point of secret weapons.

So do you believe that this letter from the Navy is fraudulent?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I believe that letter doesn't say what you think it does. It has nothing to do with triangles flying around, and everything to do with experiments with EM and new propulsion methods. Exactly what they're supposed to be doing at Pax River.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I believe that letter doesn't say what you think it does. It has nothing to do with triangles flying around, and everything to do with experiments with EM and new propulsion methods. Exactly what they're supposed to be doing at Pax River.

I know it's just the third time that I have asked you, but you hadn't answered my question.
Do you believe that this letter is real or fake.
A simple "yes", "no," or " I don't know" would suffice.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I have answered. You just don't like the answer. You want black or white, and are ignoring the grey. Even if it is real, it has nothing to do with the earthquake. Two years ago they were talking about a 10cm demonstration unit. If it worked perfectly and on schedule, they'd still be years away from scaling up to even a 1/4 size demonstrator. And the work is being done at Pax, not China Lake.
edit on 8/4/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
The truth is black or white, there is no "little white lie or gray area" here.
The truth is that you don't want to answer yes or no. Either you know or don't know if the Navy letter is fake or real.
The point of my post is and the links that I have provided, point to China Lake being involved with projects that Navy Officers and citizens, have witnessed over the decades.
Reading your and phage's assault on the Earthquake part of my OP (while ignoring the similarities of the China Lake drawings and witness accounts), leads me to a quoted bastardization of Shakespeare's Hamlet, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

edit on V222019Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 04 Aug 2019 18:22:02 -05001 by Violater1 because: tjh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join