It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake and the Ridgecrest Earthquakes.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake is a large military installation that support the research, testing and evaluation programs of the U.S. Navy. One of the U.S patented projects is Patent number US 10,144,532 B2. This involves a “craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprising: an inner resonant cavity wall; an outer resonant cavity wall, the inner resonant cavity wall and the outer resonant cavity wall forming a resonant cavity; and, microwave emitters such that the microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the outer resonant cavity wall to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall. “patentsgazette.uspto.gov...
Here are the U.S. Navy diagrams that I found here. www.thedrive.com...

The type of craft that are in question, we have witness’s accounts of:

The Triangular craft of Rendlesham Forest. The diamond craft of The Cash/Landrum Incident in Texas,

And the Tic Tac.

If these indeed are our craft, being reverse engineered and built at NAWS China Lake,
then what could have possibly that caused a 7.1 earth quake?
Did an experiment get out of hand? Here is a diagram of a Dipole Field Generator.

I don’t know what would happen it were mounted on a fixed platform, and platform was then spun in a clock-wise rotation, or even tilted on its axis and rotated.
Now, we have this document. Extremely interesting it is, but look at paragraph 5!

Did the Chinese or other foreign power's infiltrate NAWS China Lake and cause a problem?
I’m sure the geology experts will tell you that the compressions waves, that began around 07/05/2019 at 11:07 (5.4 EQ at 7 km deep), 07/06/2019 at 03:19 (7.0 EQ at 8 km deep), 07/12/2019 at 13:11 (4.9 at 9.9 km deep) and the 1000 more EQ’s, are all normal.
Here are normal seismogram examples from geology.isu.edu... and www.geo.mtu.edu...

Here is U S Berkley's detection of what they say is a nuclear bomb going off in North Korea. seismo.berkeley.edu...

And here is the UNAVCO seismogram of Ridgecrest CA 07/06/2019 at 03:19 (7.0 EQ at 8 km deep),
www.unavco.org...
They look very similar, yes?
I don't know if reversed UFO technology or a new project got out of hand, or even if a new DUMB is being built to house a new craft.
But something strange happened at NAWS China Lake/Ridgecrest, and those temblors continue to be felt today.

edit on V182019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2019 15:18:02 -05001 by Violater1 because: luisthhgv

edit on V262019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2019 15:26:26 -05001 by Violater1 because: yluifth

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Interesting that the seismograph image was apparently set to leave some data off. This image was taken from the Humboldt State University seismograph. The beginning of the quake is on the bottom of the image.

Start at about 42 seconds in the video. You can see the P Waves start building, as in an earthquake.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And here is the UNAVCO seismogram of Ridgecrest CA 07/06/2019 at 03:19 (7.0 EQ at 8 km deep),

That is not a seismograph recording, it is strain gauge recording. Says so right there. You can't really compare the two.

But something strange happened at NAWS China Lake/Ridgecrest, and those temblors continue to be felt today.
Yes, there was an earthquake.

edit on 8/3/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov... is a good site to keep handy. Things seem to be settling down some since the peak of the events.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thanks Zap for the contribution.
This is the device that recorded the seismograph?

I can't answer for www.unavco.org... UNAVCO
They are sponsored by The National Science Foundation and NASA.
And their equipment does appear to be more high tech no?

edit on V282019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2019 16:28:59 -05001 by Violater1 because: lol

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That is not a seismograph recording, it is strain gauge recording. Says so right there. You can't really compare the two.

You know best Phage. Please provide a USGS seismograph of the said event. Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Nah, it's your thread maybe you should look for one. A seismograph, I mean.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct. A strain meter is MUCH more accurate than a seismograph! According to the USGS," Strainmeters for continuous crustal strain monitoring are highly sensitive instruments with precision of less than 1 part per billion (i.e. less than 1 inch in 16,000 miles). They are usually installed in boreholes where surface noise is greatly reduced. These instruments monitor the change in crustal strain near active faults and volcanoes associated with fault slip, earthquakes, and volcanic activity. Currently, numerous instruments have been installed by the USGS along the San Andreas fault..."
It does NOT show P wave build up. But you knew that.

Looks a lot like the Berkley one.
edit on V022019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2019 16:02:07 -05001 by Violater1 because: tulihgf

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No, it's different equipment to take different readings. The seismographs of the earthquake show normal buildup prior to the quake. This was a normal earthquake.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct. A strain meter is MUCH more accurate than a seismograph!
When it comes to measuring some aspects of earth movement, yes, indeed. Especially very low frequency events.

But you can't compare the recording to that of a seismograph. Now, if you had strain gauge recordings of the Korea blast, you might have something. Or perhaps you might compare the strain gauge readouts to those of other, normal, quakes.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No, it's different equipment to take different readings. The seismographs of the earthquake show normal buildup prior to the quake. This was a normal earthquake.

Please display or provide a link to your example.
A USGS or UNAVCO recording would be acceptable.
And what about the other part of my blog. Those Navy documents are very interesting, no?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes, you are correct. A strain meter is MUCH more accurate than a seismograph!
When it comes to measuring some aspects of earth movement, yes, indeed. Especially very low frequency events.

But you can't compare the recording to that of a seismograph. Now, if you had strain gauge recordings of the Korea blast, you might have something. Or perhaps you might compare the strain gauge readouts to those of other, normal, quakes.

This is your comment, please back it up with a link or photo with link. You know, like I have.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

This is your comment, please back it up with a link or photo with link. You know, like I have.

Back up what? A suggestion that you compare apples to apples?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Back up what? A suggestion that you compare apples to apples?

Your just being silly Phage. You said,"Now, if you had strain gauge recordings of the Korea blast..."
Your comment, so prove me wrong and find a strainmeter of the Koren blast. We both know that it will display much more accurate info than a seismograph. Being that the strainemeter is more accurate.
Waiting for example in 4..3..2..
Crickets.....

edit on V222019Saturdaypm31America/ChicagoSat, 03 Aug 2019 16:22:15 -05001 by Violater1 because: ksayut

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Your just being silly Phage. You said,"Now, if you had strain gauge recordings of the Korea blast..."

Yes, I said "if you had..."

It's your thread, find some apples to compare to support your speculation instead of apples and oranges.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yes, I said "if you had..."

It's your thread, find some apples to compare to support your speculation instead of apples and oranges.

You can't win this one, the strainemeter is more accurate.
I know it irks the hell out of you each time I prove you wrong.
May I offer you some cookies, crayons or puppy?
Perhaps a safe place on Portland OR?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting video here.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Bud, you don't ask phage to back his words up with a link to proof, he's been here a long time. Is very knowledgeable and doesn't post dodgy info.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Trying to link that earth quake to UFOs is a bit of a reach isn't it? I mean I'm a firm believer in them myself but there's no evidence for this other than speculation.
Was there UFOs sighted on that day? Or more sightings than usual?
edit on 3-8-2019 by Rhombus101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Here. Seismic data from the same people who gave you the strain guage data. You didn't even try, did you? Good work.

Figure 9

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join