It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:
(post by shooterbrody removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm also unsure if he actually wrote his own manifesto....I've got 4 kids, ages 29 down to 15, the youngest 3 are Boys, non violent, but I've seen them type stuff & boy can they curse! Especially when typing things...he may have written it, I'm just not sure, from earlier posters here(thanks posters!), who were following his manifesto, had seen some changes. That's concerning....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

(post by conspiracy nut removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

you have some proof the shooter wrote the manifesto?
perhaps you could links such?
and would that be "regurgitated" if it were posted here first?
seems that is why he uses such small words eh?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The manifesto was posted about an hour before the shooting started. The file name of the manifesto was "P. Crusius - Notification Letter.pdf." The gear used matches that described in the manifesto. The motive, as told to us by the authorities, matches what was said in the manifesto.

There's tons of evidence to show it is legitimate. But if you want to keep feigning ignorance go right ahead.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

What's sad is if he had gone a few miles South and started shooting people trying to cross the border, a lot of people on here would probably herald him as a hero.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The manifesto was posted about an hour before the shooting started. The file name of the manifesto was "P. Crusius - Notification Letter.pdf." The gear used matches that described in the manifesto. The motive, as told to us by the authorities, matches what was said in the manifesto.

There's tons of evidence to show it is legitimate. But if you want to keep feigning ignorance go right ahead.

last i read it was posted 9 minutes after the attack
we will find out when the investigation is complete, especially since the perp isn't dead

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The manifesto was posted at 10:15 local time. The first reports of an active shooter were at 11:09.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

we will find out when the investigation is complete...

I hope you're right, but I fear the "truth" won't be so forthcoming.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

some are posting here the manifesto appeared 12 minutes after the attack....
that doesn't mean the shooter couldn't have posted it, but it is at odds with the "official" reports which range from an hour to 20 minutes before depending on the msm source

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

Changes were made to some My Life website. Some were claiming that the info on that account had been changed and it had. The thing is it was never his account to begin with. It was all made up after the shooting.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The thing is it was never his account to begin with. It was all made up after the shooting.

that is interesting........
why would anyone do such?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Donald trump writes his version of mein Kampf every night on Twitter.

wow
just wow

link   

Oh now we're gonna pretend that he did not write that rant?

link   

Those people are lying. I've seen the timestamp for the original 8chan post and I've seen the timestamp for the police's announcement of an active shooter situation. It is about an hour difference.

Which means, if what we're hearing this morning is true, he probably made the decision to shoot up the Walmart while he was grabbing food there.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

you tell me.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join